Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 pm
{Please tell me if this is too bitchy even for Mala.}

"Oh, you know I would. In fact, that's not even me anywhere near my meanest. Your father can vouch for that." Mala said, recalling the many cases of jealousy when some amorous harlot or some such came chasing after Van since Jaquel was no longer available. Let's just say that there's a reason why plenty of women in the next town over have horrible burn scars somewhere on their bodies. To be fair, they did act quite rudely towards her - like they would each other when competing for Jaquel's affections.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 pm
"It's true. You haven't seen scary until you've seen a jealous, hormonal girl." Van said looking down at Kai.

"I didn't think mom could worse beyond those monthly mood swings she always gets..." Kai said gulping at the thought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 pm
"Ever wondered why the ladies in the next village over look like charred beef?" Mala asked flatly before heading inside to lounge around and read a book - which was usually what she did to relax when she wasn't busy or getting all kissy-kissy with Van.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Kai's face fell into a cover of gloom and dread. "Larai, if mom ever starts to look really mad and scary, try to run as far away as possible and hide, okay?" he whispered to his sister, a life-or-death-situation look on his face.

((If Leafra wasn't being a no-angst-rule-breaking Sue before, she certainly is now. rolleyes ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:04 pm
{Oh god DAMN IT! >.< I was going to save catching up for tomorrow so that I could be more awake when I made my enter post, but screw that s**t - I obviously need to get involved. May I please have a summary and can you tell me what she's doing now?}

"That depends on whether or not it's directed at us, doesn't it?" Larai asked Kai, wanting to be a little more trusting towards her mommy. They got along extremely well, and Larai looked up to her mother very much. This was the sort of relationship that Mala didn't get to have with her mother, so it made her extremely happy to know that Larai could have it differently. "Because I don't think mommy would ever hate us enough to try that with us, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:19 pm
((Well let's see...Despite Jin's curse making all the animals uncooperative with people she's gotten along surprisingly well with them (near Snow White levels really), she's gotten extremely sick out of nowhere, was taken care of by my char, got a bit better, then got really sick AGAIN in time for Haru's spirit char to take care of her, and now seems to be having horrible nightmares and screaming out in her sleep. Note sarcasm. But you didn't hear it from me... ninja ))

"Better safe than sorry I say..." Kai said, unaware of how much bull that was and full of hypocrisy. While he and Van didn't have the same relationship as Larai and Mala, they still had that father son relationship that Riley had missed out on. Kai just happened to love attention and screw with his dad.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm
{What. The ********. Have you mentioned the curse to her as of yet? And how it's best that she quit trying to break it?

If you have and she still persists, I'll consider giving her a stern talking to myself. But srsly, this is utter bull.}

Larai chuckled, realising how hyppocritical Kai was being. "Well, if you're so inclined on wetting yourself at the sight of a grumpy Mommy, I can protect you like the little damsel you are~" she teased, grinning broadly at Kai as she now waited for the response she had been fishing for.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:34 pm
((I don't remember if I have or not. I feel like I have, but I could be remembering my gossiping to someone else about her Sue-ness.))

"WHAT?! YOU'RE the one that's always hiding away somewhere! Besides, you haven't even discovered your powers yet, so nyeah!" Kai said, folding his arms with a cocky air about him as he stuck his tongue out at her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm
{Most likely it. Still, I'd suggest warning her that she's getting a bit Sue-ish and that she should tone it down.}

"How mature." Larai commented, rolling her eyes. "That may be so, but I'll get them later. Also, since I'm a girl, doesn't that mean I'll be the only one to get Mommy's powers too?" she threw right back at him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:02 pm
"She just has regular magic, if you wanted her stuff you'd have to learn it all from scratch. Besides, who needs regular magic anyway? Dad's a god for crying out loud!" Kai said, a slight air of 'you silly child' about him. "And you can't talk about maturity when you're five minutes younger than I am!"

((I would just like to say that this is basically how I imagined their son to be since it was decided they'd have a kid. XD And I'll warn her about the angst, along with the curse if she goes snow white again, but I'll have to do it tomorrow, the momz is booting me off. And I just realized how odd it is that I stay up later on weekdays than I do on weekends. XDDD))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 pm
{XD Lol, he's perfectly fitting for the role too~

Okay, please do that. I've already warned her about the angst once, but she obviously didn't listen.

Aaaaaw! Okai, see you tomorrow~}

"Imagine the power with daddy's powers and mommy's spells." Larai pointed out, pausing for a moment before she would continue. "Besides, weren't you the one just peeing your pants about mommy's spells earlier? How is that mature? Is it worth the measly five minutes?" she asked with much sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 am
"What I wanna know is where your backbone came from. I think I like you better when you're always quiet." Kai said flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am
"Normally, I would be. But this was just too good for me to pass up~" Larai teased, before going on to try and give her brother a big bear hug just to invoke a reaction from him. "I'm surprised you aren't happy for me, seeing how you always complain I'm too quiet..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 pm
"Larai!" Kai said squirming in his sister's arms. "Come on, this is embarrassing!"

"Aw, there's nothing wrong with a little sisterly love you know!" Van said with a smile as he mussed up Kai's hair.

((Actually wandering off for some gameage now. Must make use of consoles while I have the chance! I must also try and think of something to do with that crater. It demands the honor of being a plot twist waiting to happen. XD))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm
{Alright, have fun. ^.^}

Larai let go of Kai, giggling at his embarassment. She said nothing more, but instead smirked at Kai for a moment before going on to give Van a quick bug as well. "I love you daddy."

Mala was reading through one of her newer spellbooks, trying to figure out what she was doing wrong with her magical cooking.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games