Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Lianna smiled at him and followed along quietly, not letting his hand go once.

Sky grinned and kept his hold on Shayde's hips, resting his head lightly on his shoulder.

"o-oh..." Rissa blushed lightly as she looked at him, holding his hand in hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 am
"Thank you, Lianna, for doing this for me," Hades murmured softly as he closed the door behind them. It was like he'd gone back to the Romeo and Juliet, the Moulin Rouge, the Titanic and so many other missions he'd run into Masao on. He'd fallen in love with her only for them to be ripped apart by cruel twists of fate. Now he had a second chance at love and he was scared about screwing up again. He shook off the thought as he lightly wrapped his arms around Lianna in a gentle hug. He wouldn't screw up again. He wouldn't be able to take failing again.

Shayde gently brushed his fingers through Sky's hair just happy to be here with him.

"Yea... I was trying to stop the flashbacks," Ephraim mumbled lightly as he glanced at her hand holding his. He hadn't expected that just like he hadn't expected the dream. He lightly gripped her hand as he flashed a shy smile at her.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 am
"you're welcome. i'm glad i could help." Lianna smiled at him, softly wrapping her arms around him in a hug back.

Sky smiled softly, holding Shayde close as the last of his hair shifted back to its natural blonde.

"oh... " Rissa blushed a bit more before a tiny smile slipped onto her face. "why don't we talk some more? we got interrupted in the kitchen earlier if i remember." she chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm
Hades smiled lightly before lightly sinking his teeth into Lianna's neck. "Sorry if that hurt. It'll numb itself in a few seconds," he purred softly.

"You're back to being completely blonde," Shayde murmured softly before wincing slightly at the throbbing sensation in his hip again.

"We can continue that conversation," Ephraim murmured softly as he gave a slight nod. "So is there anything you really wanna know about me?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm
Lianna held onto him a bit tighter when he first bit into her before she relaxed. "it just did..." she mumbled quietly, trying to hold still for him.

"that's good..." Sky smiled and then frowned slightly. "why'd you flinch?" he asked, looking at him with a worried frown.

"hm.... what's weirdest thing you've ever seen or done?" Rissa grinned, deciding to ask him some rather goofy questions to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:15 pm
"Good, good. I hate hurting people because of that," Hades murmured softly as he set his hand on her lowerback and quickly set her on her back on the bed, his lips never moving from her neck. He slid his hand to Lianna's side as he felt the warmth of her blood running down the back of his throat.

"I just noticed my hip was starting to throb again. It's alright now though. It comes in waves," Shayde answered in a mumble as he lightly kissed Sky on the cheek.

"Weirdest thing I've ever heard let alone seen is in those little Disney movies like Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. A whole new world and in upendi sounds like the types of songs you'd hear someone who's had sex telling a virgin whereas the palace in The Little Mermaid looks like a dude's second head if you catch my drift," Ephraim answered with a slight smile, his face lightening up some.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 pm
Lianna gave a tiny smile at his words and let him drink from her. she stayed as still as possible, trying not to move too much so she wouldn't cause problems.

"oh..." Sky sighed softly as he kissed him back. "just...let me know if it gets to a point where you need Hades in here.. okay?" he murmured and held onto Shayde a bit tighter.

"heh, yeah..." Rissa grinned, laughing softly. "Disney's pretty screwy alright...." she snickered, looking at him with shimmering red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm
"Still good?" Hades asked, his voice seeming to have become distant and staticky. He could already tell he was aroused enough to where it was starting to hurt, but he wasn't planning on letting it ruin his life again.

"I will. If it starts hurting too bad, I'll let you go get Hades," Shayde responded as he lightly hugged Sky close.

"Definitely. What about you?" Ephraim chuckled lightly.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:47 pm
"yeah..." Lianna mumbled as she held onto him, not bothered by how much blood he was taking from her.

"mkay... glad to hear it.." sky smiled and kissed Shayde's neck.

"hm... weirdest thing i've ever heard... would be .... well i can think of a few pickup lines that fall in that category... " Rissa smirked and then let out a tiny giggle "but weirdest thing i've ever done... that's probably gonna be riding my motorcycle blindfolded during rush-hour." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 pm
"That's good," Hades murmured before sliding his teeth from her neck and licking the bitemark to clean it up a bit. He pulled away from Lianna and sat down on Lulu's bed trying to get the specks of blood from around his mouth. "It should heal up pretty fast without leaving a scar..."

"Do that again. It felt nice," Shayde purred softly in Sky's ear. He felt like he was turning into Lucius without all of the fur and lycanthrope issues.

"That is weird. Please don't tell me that one of those lines is where someone said 'You're a fruitcake. Fortunately for you, I like fruit and cake'," Ephraim snickered as his blush completely faded away.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm
Lianna gave a small smile as she looked at him, laying on her side to watch him. "better now?" she hummed softly, her bright purple eyes never drifting from him.

Sky smiled and kissed his neck again, still holding onto him. "like that?" he chuckled softly before letting his lips drift to rest on Shayde's.

"heh, no... nothing like that.. just some really cheesy lines.. like 'hey baby I'm like a rubix cube the more you play with me the harder I get'... they can get pretty bad..." she giggled softly, pulling her hair up into a lose ponytail.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 pm
"On most things," Hades responded crossing his legs indian-style while keeping his hands in his lap.

"Mmhmm," Shayde responded lightly kissing Sky back. "Definitely like that."

"Ah. I hate those cheesy, half-assed pick-up lines. They piss me off and makes me wanna ask how many times they've used that line," Ephraim murmured as he stretched his legs out in front of him. "I've actually had a couple of girls use that fruitcake line. It just sounds creepy."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm
"glad to hear it" Lianna smiled at him, letting out a tiny yawn. "i'mma...take a small nap..." she murmured, half closing her eyes.

"mkay..." Sky smiled and continued to kiss him, holding his body close.

"most of them are like that...." Rissa shrugged, lightly cracking her neck. "i just think they're all pretty creepy in a way.." she sighed and started to fiddle with her necklace.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm
"Go on ahead. I'm gonna go check on Sheik and take a shower real quick," Hades murmured lightly before he stood up, stepped over to Lianna, kissed her on the forehead lightly and headed out of the room to do exactly as he said he'd do. He would add a minor detail to it, but no one would ever really find out about that.

Shayde felt his breath hitch slightly before he turned a dark shade of red and slid his fingertips between Sky's lips and him. "Sorry. I think I'm getting aroused by just being kissed by you..."

"Agreed. Anything else you'd like to ask?" Ephraim smiled lightly as he brushed his hair out of his face. "By the way, that's a pretty necklace. I'm glad I could get it back for you."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:20 pm
"mkay...." Lianna smiled tiredly as she curled up and fell asleep. sleeping peacefully for once, her body lay relaxed on his bed.

Sky blushed lightly as he looked at him, still holding onto him. "i-its okay..." he mumbled, blushing a bit more as he looked into Shayde's eyes.

"thanks... i'm really glad you did..." rissa smiled and then tried to think of another question. "hm...favorites? anything you can think of." she shrugged lightly  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games