Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden rushed into the apartment he and Tank shared. There were still boxes everywhere; they were still in the process of moving in. That made it much easier for Jorden to pack a small duffel bag of clothes. He was facing the wall, in the middle of writing a note for Tank so he wouldn't worry, when strong arms grabbed him from behind and slammed him against the wall. He found himself pressed between that wall and a tall man's body. He pushed his hands against the wall, trying to struggle out of the grip of whoever it was. It wasn't Tank, that was all he knew, and therefore an intruder. "Let go of me, you b*****d! I'm not ******** in the mood for this!" he snarled.

"My, my, still the adorable little hothead, aren't we?" a horribly familiar voice hissed in his ear before biting his earlobe, making him whimper. Only one person knew that weak spot. Only one person had a voice like that. All the fight and courage drained out of Jorden, and he trembled heavily as his hands fell to his sides. "R-Rei? No... It's impossible..."

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Rei Song

"What point is there in life but pleasure..."

Rei chuckled and squeezed Jorden's small waist between his hands, toying with the waistline of the boy's jeans as he kissed the back of Jorden's neck lightly. "And yet, here we are, my dear. How I've missed you, Jorden... You know, I am rather sorry I left you that night on your birthday... I thought it was time for different conquests. But none of them were as satisfying as you, my little lizard... I'll always remember our first time, seeing you wriggle so... You were definitely the best. And so, I'm back for more."

"And the more the better?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden shuddered heavily at the dreaded man's touch and squirmed in his arms. "No... Rei... I... I'm not..." Damn it, why wouldn't his stupid tongue work?! Not to mention his arms... "How... How did you find me?" Maybe if he could keep Rei talking, it would give him time to come up with a plan of escape...

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 am
User Image
Rei Song

"Oh, I have my ways, little lizard. But I shan't bore you with that. We have much more important things to accomplish here, before your precious boyfriend gets back, isn't that right?" Rei laughed coldly. "I may have to have a taste of him, too, he's very attractive... You made an excellent decision with that one." Rei took Jorden's slender wrists in one of his hands and pinned them to the wall, grasping Jorden's hair in his other hand and turning the boy's head to kiss him forcefully on the lips.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden winced as Rei kissed him in that familiar, rough way that would be hot if not for how much it scared and hurt him. Jorden felt Rei smile before the other man bit down on his lower lip, hard.

The taste of his own blood filled Jorden's mouth and his mind snapped. Four years melted away, and suddenly he was eighteen again, lying face down on his own bed, bound, bleeding, violated, left in shame... 'Mikhail... Mikhail! I can't let this happen... I can't let him touch you!'

"NO!!!" screamed Jorden, finding his strength and shoving Rei off of him hard enough to slam him into the wall across the room. Jorden whirled, his eyes solid red, and crossed the room in two purposeful strides. He looked down at the gasping man, trembling with rage. He picked Rei up by his neck, choking him. "You b*****d... you ******** dipshit..." he hissed, almost vibrating with power as his dragon self longed to burst forth.

Jorden forced himself to calm down enough to speak coherently. "I'm not your little lizard anymore, Rei... I'm a ******** dragon now, and you know what dragons do best?" Jorden laughed coldly at the fear in Rei's blue eyes.

"We burn," snarled Jorden, letting flames burst from his palms, listening in satisfaction to the man's screams and pleading.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Rei Song

"No! Oh, God, please, stop, Jorden! Please!!! Stop, you're hurting me!" screamed the all-too-human male, horrified and in excruciating pain as he burned alive at the hands of the boy he had once brutally raped.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

"Too late, Rei," said Jorden with a small, cold smile. "Four years too late." After a few minutes of screaming and burning, all that was left of Rei was a pile of ashes on the hardwood floor. Jorden stood there, panting, staring at the ashes in hate, wishing he could kill the man again.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank stepped out of his powder blue prius, carefully pulling his work jumpsuit half way down and tying the arms around his waist, showing his very muscled bare chest as he walked into the aparment complex and to his apartment. He opened the door, walking into his apartment and saw the large pile of ashes on the floor, looking at Jorden with worry. "Drakon, what has happened?" He asked softly, then saw the blood on his lovers lip, his body shaking with rage. "Who did that? Was it that animal? Where is he? I shall shoot him dead. Nyet, that would be too much of the nice for him. I will rip him apart slowly, and I will enjoy it very much." He said in his fury.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:02 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden raised a hand and wiped the blood from his lip, shuddering slightly as he calmed down. "Rei came here, threatened us. I torched him," he said, barely able to believe it himself now. He couldn't help but smile a little in pride. He, Jorden Ariake, the weakling, had protected himself and Mikhail from Rei.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

The Russian sneered at the dirt and hissed, his brown eyes growing suddenly cold and hateful. "I see." He said simply and picked up his dust pan and hand broom to sweep up what had once been Rei.

He deposited the ashes into the trash can and spat on them, saying coldly, "Now he is going to his family in the fill of land. I should give him the gift of partings." And dumped a small box of oozing and moldy Chinese food onto the ashes.

After he had spat once more, Tank saw that Jorden had packed a small bag and grew worried. "Jorden, are you leaving me? Have I done something wrong Drakon? Please, tell me if that is so. I love you Jorden." Tank told him, his eyes bright with tears, something that he hadn't felt for years.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden rushed over and began kissing him repeatedly, holding the taller man close. "Iie, Mikhail. I'm not leaving you. I'd never leave you, silly, I love you far too much for that. It's Harmony and Aunt Sirrah, Father took them and I have to get them back," he explained between kisses.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank pulled away slightly to look into his eyes and gasped slightly. "Nyet. We shall go and get them Drakon. I'm coming with you." He told him firmly, trying to keep calm.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:23 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

"Mikhail, you can't. Father would kill you if he caught you, and I can't have you dying on me. I also love you far too much to put you in that kind of danger," Jorden told him firmly, making it clear with his eyes that this was not a debate.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank sighed, knowing that Jorden only wanted to protect him from harm, but still not happy about being left behind. "Da Drakon, I will stay and do the worrying about your safety then. Just please Jorden, please come home safe. I could not do the grizzlying of losing you if you do not come back." He whispered softly then kissed him, as if the kiss would stave off all harm to his boyfriend.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden couldn't help but smile against Tank's lips. "Mikhail, even when you're trying to be serious, you are still so very adorable... I'll come back to you, and Harmony and Aunt Sirrah will be with me. Don't worry about a thing, my dear. I love you, Mikhail Kirikvich," Jorden said gently, holding him close.

Somewhere I belong...

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games