Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 pm
Walking alone under my umbrella...User Image

Kanime moaned slightly, his breathing growing heavy as he felt her fingers run down his chest.

Haru nodded gently, her chest heaving slightly as she hobbled towards the bedroom, her knees wobbling slightly as her stomach jerked.
Her stomach was huge, it could be its own continent. She held it gently, wincing as the baby kicked.
User Image...Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm
((Haha. Awe.. That's not nice.. "Her stomach was huge, it could be it's own continent." Haha."

Adell giggled. "Well this is fun." SHe told him, grinning.

Rath sighed then followed Haru back into their bedroom. "Are you feeling okay Haru? You worried me back there.." He told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Kanime looked at Adell with narrowed eyes as he breathed heavily, his chest heaving up and down.

"As I said, it is one of the signs of a good pregnancy. If you throw up a lot it is good." She winced. "But it doesn't feel that way."
Haru sat on the bed, her stomach jiggling and she sighed, falling back and closing her eyes.
"It is so hot in here... The summers keep getting hotter..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm
Adell giggled. "It's not my fault. You're the one who left me in control." She told him grinning.

Rath smirked. "I agree.. Do you want me to get a fan for you?" He asked her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm

"There is a... Air conditioner in the... Window..." Haru mumbled, taking off her shirt, still wearing a thin tank top.

Kanime mumbled softly, "You are so friggin' cruel."
He ran his hand down her leg, looking up at her with the cutest little eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 pm
Rath nodded then turned it up to high, hoping it would cool Haru down. He didn't want her to over heat.

Adell giggled again then grinned down at him. "Yeah, I knew that already." She told him still grinning. She then felt shivers down her spine when he ran a hand down her leg. "Now you're teasing me." She told him, narrowing her eyes playfully at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"You get what you pay for..." Kanime smiled, taking the front of Adell's shirt so he could pull her closer.

Haru motioned for Rath to come over as she stared at the ceiling and sighed softly, relieved at the cool air hitting her like a wave of water.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm
Rath went over to Haru and sat next to her. "Is that better?" He asked her.

Adell grinned. "And what did you pay for?" She asked him. She then felt her cheeks burn a bit when he grabbed the front of her shirt, pulling her closer.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Haru sighed softly, dragging Rath down next to her and curling against his chest.
"Rath... Do you ever regret loving me?" She asked softly, looking up.

Kanime kissed Adell deeply, murmuring, "I payed for just what I got. A perfect, wonderful, sexy girlfriend."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:07 pm
Rath's eyes widened and he sat up quickly. "No! Hell no! Where did this come from?" He demanded.

Adell blushed darker as she kissed him tenderly. "Well I got the most flawless, superlative, magnificent, glorious, most wonderful boyfriend this world has ever seen." She told him then giggled, sticking her tounge out at him. She then went back to kissing him deeply and passionatly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Kanime sighed softly, closing his eyes and letting his muscles relax as he kissed her softly.
"God, I love you so much. You just know how to annoy me, and you always do. But when you do, it just makes you all the more adorable."

Haru's eyes widened and she curled into a small ball around her stomach, mumbling, "N-nothing... I'm sorry..."
She was caught off guard by Rath's anger and she averted her eyes from him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm
Rath sighed then layed himself back down next to Haru, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have yelled.." He whispered to her. "But no, I don't regret loving you and I never will." He said softly, kissing the top of her head lightly. "I'm so sorry I scared you.."

Adell giggled. "That's true.. And besides, I will always annoy you and it makes it even better that I am adorable when I do." She told him, grinning.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Kanime sighed softly, pressing their bodies together and whispering, "You annoying, adorable tease, you."
His hands ran over her thighs and he grinned mischievously at Adell.

Haru held Rath to her and murmured, "No, it was a stupid question..." The baby bumped against Rath again eagerly and Haru gasped softly, wincing at its hard kick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Adell giggled a bit then shivered slightly. She narrowed her eyes playfully at him. "You're the tease here."

Rath shook his head. "I shouldn't of reacted like that.." He then felt the baby bump against him. "Hyper little thing huh?"  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Kanime shivered, pulling her closer and whispering, "But I love teasing you. It makes you blush... And I like it when you blush..."

"Yeah... They really are-" She got cut off as she winced sharply again when it kicked harshly.
She held onto Rath, coughing slightly and then looking up at him weakly. "What do you think they are? Boy or girl?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces