Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy looked at Ash with wide eyes as she ranted. By the end of it, Lizzy didn't feel so guilty anymore. She gritted her teeth and sat on the edge of the bed, preparing herself. "He's probably coming back for one of us soon... I heard him say that I'm the last one he wanted to 'collect'... I don't know who he's going to try to hurt first, but we've all got to be ready to fight him..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony flew back to the house, and flew inside wen she saw the fallen Angelics. She saw blood and roared, then heard a soft sound from the closet, hurrying over to wrench it open to see Artemis, curled in the corner sobbing and covering her ears. Harmony gently lifted her out and coaxed her into clinging to her body, whispering to her softly. "Artemis, where is Lizzy?" She asked, then smelled the girl's trial and handed her off to her brother, who flew in moments later. "Keep her safe Jorden. Sirrah will kill us if anything happens to her." She told him and flew off, growling tat the scent of her fatehr mingled with her fiance's.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked at all the girls as he entered the dungeon half an hour later. "Hello, ladies... I believe the time for your debut has come..." Shadow beckoned several guards forward. The reluctant men rushed in, unchained Ash and grabbed Lizzy and Amilia, then quickly retreated, shutting and locking the door. Shadow laughed when he saw Erin getting hysterical and reaching through the bars for her wife. "Don't worry, you'll all get your turn eventually... But I think three is all I will take for tonight..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 am
Ashika Rose Lee

User Image

When she had been unchained, Ash had tried to lunge at the Dragon, but her legs refused to hold her weight. As the guards half carried half dragged her out, she realized exactly why she had been chained so close to the wall. It was to make it so that she couldn't attack him from her legs being in so much pain. She turned back to her husband and tried to reach for her, yelling, "Erin! Erin! No!" Even though she was trying to be strong, the thought of being seperated from her husband was even more crippling than the pain in her legs. "Erin!! ERIN PLEASE!!! ERIN!!" She screamed, her eyes now becoming more and more panic filled as she was taken farther and farther away from her.

Ash tried to plant her feet and fight, but her legs sent painful jolts up her spine, making her cry out and her legs buckle. As she was taken away from her husband, Ash tried to pull herself together, then yelled back to Erin, "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! FOR BETTER OR WORSE!" Ash didn't care if that outburst would get her in trouble, she knew Erin needed to her it. She couldn't let her think she would think less of her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia twisted and fought against the men, swiftly breaking one of thier arms, and the other's jaw, before throwing another into a wall and then trying to rush Shadow herself, her fists flying at him. "You take us back now!! We are not your toys! BUY A ******** HOOKER IF YOU WANT A QUICK LAY!!" She yelled and swung at his kidnies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy fought furiously against the guards along with the other two girls. She was nowhere near as strong as the four dragon guards dragging her along, but she was able to knock two of them out by suddenly releasing her wings. Lizzy had to retract them as quickly as she released them, however; the passageway was far too small to keep them out. She continued struggling against her remaining captors. "Shadow! Harmony will know who took me! She'll be coming for us! You're only speeding up your death by doing this!" she warned the evil king. She remembered very clearly how long it had taken Heather to die, and knew that Harmony would not be in a pleasant mood when she arrived. 'We just have to hold him off long enough for her to get here... Harmony, please hurry...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow laughed at Lizzy's warning and caught Amilia as she rushed at him, trying not to wince as her blows actually caused him some discomfort. He bowed his head and grazed her throat with his lips to stun her for a few moments; just long enough to enter his new bedchamber and chain her to the bed. Two sets of chains waited on the walls for Lizzy and Ash. He waited patiently until his guards had restrained all the girls thoroughly and had left the room before approaching Lizzy first. He looked her over for a moment before running a finger along her jaw, ending just below her left ear. He smirked as she shivered and a soft whimper slipped past her lips. "Forgive me, my dear... You shall have to wait a bit for me to consummate our marriage. I must teach Amilia a bit of manners first." With that, Shadow picked up his new whip from the bedside table and tore Amilia's shirt from her body. "You will learn to respect and fear me, my fiery little human," he whispered, a crazed look in his eyes as he raised the whip.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia gasped at the contact, once again cursing her sensitive neck as she ent limp in his grip, then found herself chained to a bed, Lizy and Ash on the wall watching her as the man tore off her shirt, cuts forming from the talons. "I will bury your a** you sperm s**t!" She snarled just before the whip dropped, the pain from it slashing her skin so insense, she hear a scream and didn't know who it was. She only knew they sounded like they were being ripped apart.

When a second slash crossed her bare skin, the scream was heard again, and she realized it was her own voice, the pain far more insense than anything she had ever felt, even the burns from Tsubatsu. Dear GOD almighty, how did Nina not break?! She asked herself as another shriek tore from her throat, her torso bleeding as the whip kept cracking against her skin, the blood flowing from the wounds. Finally, Amilia felt a small portion of her stir and yell at her own mind, You moron! You survived Demon piss, you can survive this! Drag his sorry corpse back to Den and help plan the funeral! And she kicked out at him, catching his groin before kicking into his face, then groin and then ribs, her kicks as powerful as she could make them and random in location.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony flew into the wall that was next to the room that she could smell all of the women in, her full Dragon form smashing through the stones with ease before she tood in her human form, her clothes a bit worse for the wear, but still mainly intact as she burned down the door, the girls coughing as they filed out, Erin staying in the room and sobbing, Ash, Lizzy, and Amilia nowhere to be seen. She walked in and gently coaxed Erin into speech by hugging her, sending tiny warm pulses through her own body to warm the hysterical female. "Erin, where are they? What happened?" Harmony was afraid of what she would say, but Erin seemed to need something right now. She looked on the verge of going insane.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stared at Harmony for several moments after she asked the question, just sobbing hysterically, her eyes huge but blank. Finally, her fragile mind seemed to process that the Queen of the Dragons was standing before her and she sobbed harder in relief. "Harmony... Thank the gods... Shadow... He... He took... Ash... Lizzy... Amilia... Harmony! You have to go! You have to... save them!" she gasped between sobs, gripping Harmony's shoulders tightly and looking at her with an unstable expression.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony nodded grimly and hended the breaking woman over to the care of the others, trying to focus as she made her way regally to the room where she could hear Ash, Lizzy, and Amilia yelling and her father growling in some sort of rage. She gripped the door handles and ripped them right of their hinges, throwing them into the far wall and snalring at her father. "Hello you little ******** moron. You have the fiance of a Queen without the consent of said monarch, and without the captive's consent. I hereby charge you with high treason, and to which the penalty..." Her eyes flashed gold with red flecks, and she grew into her Dragon form, her clothes melting into her scales this time as she snarled and finally roared at him.

User Image

Harmony hissed and struck him with her paw, then ripped his right arm clear off of his body as she yelled, "IS DEATH!!!" And release fire from his own ring at his eyes, the flames focused with the only intent to blind him and make his eyes completely usless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow turned and snarled at his daughter, planning to release at her, but found himself flung to the other side of the room before he had the chance. While he was still recovering, Harmony ripped his arm off... Shadow had never felt such pain. He screamed louder than Amilia had been as he desperately clutched at the wound with his remaining hand, his screams growing louder as she put out his eyes. "Have mercy!!" he shrieked, clawing at his eyes with his bloody hand.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony roared in his face, not noticing the three girls watching them with a combination of awe, and shock. She narrowed her eyes at him and his shoulder slowly seared shut, the hand on his face growing so hot from the jewelery that the skin melted and joined with his face. She then used the tip of her talon to slice his arm at the elbow, severing the upper arm from the lower arm that was stil attached to his face, the talon so hot it burned the wounds closed. "MERCY IS SOMETHING FOR THE GIRLS YOU TOOK! YOU GET PAIN AND DEATH YOU TRAITOR!" Harmony roared in her Dragon voice, the sound making the room shake.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow screamed and sobbed in pain, struggling to stand but just falling over when moving proved too painful. The moans and shrieks forcing their way past his lips were horrifying; like a dying animal. "Kill me!!!" he pleaded, willing to take Hell over his daughter's justice.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy had closed her eyes and turned her head away as quickly as she could when Harmony entered, knowing that Shadow was going to die horribly now. However, even though she was able to shield her eyes from the carnage, her ears were forced to absorb the horrible sounds and pleas of her captor. Finally, she couldn't take any more. Her eyes still closed, she began to plead with her fiance. "Harmony, please, just kill him and get it over with! Let the demons take care of his torture! Please, please just end it!" She winced with every one of Shadow's screams, shaking in horror as she imagined the horrible sights that went along with the sounds.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games