Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 pm
"Do you're worst! Just let Valkyrie/Vincent live!" They both said about the other one. They both stopped and looked at each other.
"Brother! Don't talk like that." Valkyrie started.
"Me? What about you? You're my darling sister!" Vincent said.
"Well what am I supposed to do without you? Shrivel and rot!?" Valkyrie asked. "I'd rather die with you."
"And you think I don't feel the same way?" Vincent asked. "It doesn't matter if we're different genders. We're one in the same."
"I know brother." Valkyrie replied. "I guess we might as well die together."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm
((Baahhh!!! Someone please post! >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm
((Should I post or wait for Aya?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 pm
((I don't know... she was on earlier, but it says she's offline now. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 am
((Eh? I was watching The Universe on my DVD for three hours. I only respond to quotes when that happens XD And no, I can't think of what to post and with whom. Eternal should post first. I've got nothing... sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 am
Saiyu sat cross-legged on the floor, the pencil moving rappidly across the paper, her tounge poked out in consentration as she tried to recall his face. Half way through her sketching session Saiyu stopped, holding the pad away from her face, her eyebrows furrowed "he looks a bit like......."
after a moment of debate Saiyu pushed herself up from the floor, making her way over to the reception desk.

The woman she had pestered for the paper, raised an eyebrow at the red headed woman who was now fidgiting nervously infront of her desk, her face serious as she clutched the pad tightly to her chest as if it was the holy grail.
"Hay do you have a picture of Dustin I can borrow?" slowly Saiyu's face began to flush a simmilar shade of red to her hair as the receptionist smirked, of course before she asked Saiyu hadn't contemplaited how stupid (or stalkerish) she would sound when asking for something as simple as a picture.

~~~~~

Jay chuckled slightly under his breath and shook his head, someone was going to pay for their little stunt when he got back.
"I was told you wanted a report and was summoned in person so I appologize for the inconveniance" the taction inclined his head slightly in an appologetic half nod "the clean up had just started, all protesters have been delt with. any that were caught alive have been shipped off to labour camps and the dead are being collected" the black haired officer glanced down at his bandaged hand, a ghost of a smirk flitting across his face "Is there any thing else you require, Absolute leader?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm
((Umm... k... Me thinks I'll have to think of something. *sighs* Ok.

Well, for starters, why not have Dustin contact Damien after Jay leaves. Or you could have Zil pretend to be a minion and do it. You know, ask for ransom. I was going to have Jian meet Shadow pretty soon with the info too, but I was waiting for Monica to leave first. You could also have Damien try to track down Shadow via her real identity, only to run into a few dead ends. Jay could also run into Shadow and try to question her considering she's still wearing the uniform. These are just a few suggestions. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 pm
((All good possibilities and could work.))

Dustin turned to Zil but still couldn't look directly at him. He stared at the wall next to him but to the twins' view, he would be looking directly at the boss. "Well chief. I guess we have no choice. I was trying to be nice to them, but I guess we have to treat them as we would a high ranked official if they were captured" he said and then picked the twins up by their ropes. "Last chance to apologize and start behaving before it hurts" he said to them, turning them to that they faced directly at Zil.

"I thought I already gave you orders, but I'll go over them again. Now that the prisoners have been dealt with, I want you to go to the concentration camp outside the city where they will be held up and torture them until you're convinced that they won't try anything like this again. Don't kill them or render them incapacitated though. I want good strong workers in my labour camps" Damien said to Jay. "After that, you will be relieved for the day. I'm sure the chief of the secret police will be there too. I doubt she'd pass up an opportunity like this" the Absolute Leader added. He didn't know about the dinner date between her and Jian.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm
((Thank you. thank you very much. lolz))

"We're not going to apologize." Vincent continued.
"Why should we?" Valkyrie continued.
"Now, if you two apologize..." Vincent started with a wink.
"For you know, the chasing, the ropes, the cold cell, the gun fire and bomb that was thrown at us before we were captured..." Valkyrie continued, trying to give her cutest look.
"Then maybe, just maybe we'll be good." Vincent smiled.
"I mean, it's not as if we do what we do for patriotism or some nonsense like that." Valkyrie giggled. "We just don't like that we were almost kill, then kidnapped, then told that we should apologize for doing nothing wrong."
"Yeah. I think that's quite rude if you ask me. But aren't exactly strangers to cursory to those who are good to us." Vincent continued smugly.
"So you see... maybe if you're nice, we might be nice too." Valkyrie finished sweetly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((Eh? I was watching The Universe on my DVD for three hours. I only respond to quotes when that happens XD And no, I can't think of what to post and with whom. Eternal should post first. I've got nothing... sad ( ))

((I think we un-stuck you, and now we're stuck without you. lol. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Zil nodded, taking note of what the twins said though all the while, looking scary and embittered. He left a short pause once again, leaving an eerie silence as he began to speak, "Actually, we just wanted to find out who you are although what I hear you've been boasting to the guards earlier that you knew the Absolute Leader personally" He then closed his eyes and then looked at the twins again as though they were bothersome. He spoke again with the same deep voice he had been using, "We were just planning on taking the Laurel child from her frequent play area and holding her ransom but now that we know that you're affiliated with the Diethelm government, we have reason to believe you are of more value" He then addressed Dustin, "Tie them up above a water container. Fill it with the residue of slimy fish" Zil would have liked to laugh at what he just said but that would blow his cover so he remained stoic.

"Well, chief general. I suppose it's time to ask for a status report from the secret police HQ. I'll be in my office" She said, getting up and going.

((OOC: Awright! Thank you~ Have Zil act as a minion? Already thinking of that XP lecherous blond playboy tiemz XD Or accent guy ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm
((Either is fine with me! xd ))

"That's a bold face lie and we both know it." Vincent started.
"I saw her signal for them to come out." Valkyrie continued.
"And besides. We weren't boasting. In fact, we never said anything about him. We were playing dumb, and buddy boy over there said it was written in a report. We only told Fanny, which is proof enough that she's on your side." Vincent stated.
"Where the hell do you get fish slime anyway?" Valkyrie asked.
"Hell if I know." Vincent laughed. "Well, whatever. It's gotta be better then the hard cold floor."

"Alright then. See you later tonight." Jian replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Zil then denied it, "Not us. Probably her bodyguards. There were six of them. Did you know that? Then again, it was too late. We had to take her as fast as possible. And yes, I hear the information was from her. She sold you out to be transferred to a more comfortable room. Not bad. It's like mining for copper and finding gold. Money after all, we can get easily but links to the Diethelm government are hard to come by"

"Alright" Monica looked at Jian before going out and closing the door behind her.

((OOC: For accent guy, I'm thinking... Annoying salesman voice... with sharpness to the consonants XD "Vhut-uh can I do fur jou?" ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm
((You mean French? *looks towards Eternal*))

"Whatever." Valkyrie started.
"We don't care about that dirty backstabbing b**** anyway." Vincent replied.
"Besides, we still don't believe you." Valkyrie insisted.
"What kind of guy puts gold in the basement anyway?" Vincent asked.
"A dumb one." Valkyrie replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games