Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm
Cryogon nodded at Star's observation. "I heard that one. Judgin' by the fact that we just put out the flames at a jewelry store, and that all these energy signatures are comin' from them kinda areas, I'd say it's gotta do with some sorta gem..." When he made his own observation, he continued singing along with the music, his baritone-tenor range fitting the song well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 pm
Star listened as she thought, humming before remembering the glow of the gems on her mask when she used an attack, the first time they met.

"Either way," Star said after a while. "We have to stop her. I doubt we can actually find what she's looking for. That sounds more like a job for Snow Raven and Arcana. Let's you an I just concentrate on stopping her rampage."

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm
"Good call, darlin'. I'll let Snow know." Cryogon opened up the comm link in the car. "Hey, Snow, Star and I think we've figured out at least a little bit about what Shadow's lookin' for. All these energy signatures I'm seein' are around the areas of jewelry stores and pawn shops. We're tryin' to find the most powerful signature to find her. We'll let you know when we find 'er, but we think she's lookin' for some kinda gem..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Got it, Cryogon. Keep looking. Thanks." Rowena watched the monitors for the other shadows. Cryogon was right. They were all around jewelry stores and pawn shops. "Gems, huh? Wait...Arcana, tell me if I'm wrong about this, but weren't there some precious stones in Shadow's mask?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Molly sighed as she sat at home. She hadn't seen Alice because she went to bed early and she was kind worried. Molly was wearing short shorts and a tank top as she cleaned the apartment by vacuuming.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 pm
Star looked out the window at the city as it zoomed past. She tried to memorize teh streets anytime they left the tower, looking for the bestescape routes should she need them.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Cryogon had been singing along with the music, now playing "I Don't Want This Night to End" by Luke Bryan, since giving Snow their information. He stopped singing when he noticed how quiet Star was. "You alright, darlin'? You sure are bein' awful quiet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I think so, and if those Shadow things are attacking pawn shops and jewelry stores, there's a good chance she might have lost something." Jenos concluded as he looked back to the monitors again.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Maybe one of her gems went missing?" Rowena focused on the different masks the shadows wore. There had to be something she wasn't seeing. What was it?

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 pm
"Huh?" Star asked, turning to look at Draco. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking." She paused a moment before asking, "Hey Cry, what were your parents like?"  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 am
Cryogon chuckled a little at Star's question. "No one's ever really asked me about 'em. Let's see... Well, Daddy was a down-home country boy, through and through. He liked his country music, and he made a livin' off of hard work and sweat. He taught me the same kinda work ethic. As for Mama, she may have looked like a stereotypical dragon, but she didn't act like one. Ya couldn't have met a sweeter lady. She was pretty in her human form, too. That's one thing she never got around to teachin' me." His eyes misted up slightly. "About 4 years ago, Daddy was killed when people found out where I came from. Apparently, human-dragon relationships are frowned upon... Anywho, Mama had to split when that happened, so she left me to fend for myself. She's still alive out there, somewhere..." He wiped his eyes and smiled. "Y'know, you're the only one I've told that whole story to. Snow knows the gist of it, but not all of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 am
(I'll edit this later with all the different colors and styles)

Alex eventually did her hair and was out the door with Salvador. She wasn't much for conversation as she stared at the vehicle they had rod before. A bit of her was still blushing from seeing him twice though was trying not to say anything. She respected it was his home, but she was his guest. At my age, it's a surprise I don't see it that often. She thought using the joke to calm her senses. She waited on Salvador to say his words before leaving and once they would leave she would hang on tight as the night before.

Shadow was only a few streets away from the titans and at this point she was really upset she couldn't find it. Her mask's amythyst now giving off a glow yet which emotion it held was unknown yet. She looked at her servants of shadows, and sent them to each building commanding them to be faster. Her mask was obvious in missing the ruby as all her jewels were lined up against the forehead of the mask and one slot was empty of it. She teasured each one though, and if the titans weren't careful in confronting her she would assume one of them would have it thus attacking full force. Yet she knew someone had it, sensing that the ruby was in someone's hand moments ago. Whomsoever would have it would feel its power and she could sense that whoever had it was being empowered by it. I will find what is mine.. Her head turned and in the creepiest way possible she looked directly at one of the cameras of the monitors of the titans. For an instant, she tilted her head before the camera was destroyed and fell unto the ground at her feet now only witnessing her walking away as she went on with her search.

The shadow at the burnt store stared at the one called Ghost. The punch got caught in its body and soon Ghost would find himself being absorbed into the shadow. The touch of the creatures body was a dry slimy feeling and black goo started to crawl up his arm as the creature only stared into him. The mask blinking its one eye ans as Ghost was being pulled into it closet and closer he would see the mask was a part of the creature being the only solid feature.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 am
"Alice huh? Well Alice you have a very odd way of talking and even more an odd sleeping habit. Most people don't just decide to take a nap in the middle of an alley" he chuckled looking around the room. He already knew who she was now after her introduction tho without his mask or fighting others he doubted she knew who he was. "I guess in the concept of giving names
I should be polite and give up mine? Well it's Jacob to be simple" he chuckled headin back to the kitchen and getting more juice. "So then mind explaining why you were napping in a alley?" he questioned simply keeping up a front now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:36 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"That would make snese, but that also poses a problem, if she's looking for it and someone has it, things could get ugly." Jenos said, continuing to stare at the monitors.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 am
"Sorry about that," Star said, frowning a little. "Didn't mean to bring up sad memories, but I'm glad you told me." She turned to look out the window again. They were in a part of town heavy with pawn shops and she saw, just up ahead, the servants scattering to each shop to ransack it. "We're here!" She said, already pulling her seat belt off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games