Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde perked as the etiquette teacher walked in and announce the lesson of the day;signature technique. The idea was pretty interesting. Clyde used his good and raised his hand. "What exactly do you mean by signature techniques? Like special move unique to us?" Clyde began thinking of a video game character using a special fighting move that only he or she could do. What came to mind was, Ryu, from Street fighter, performing the hadouken blast.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 pm
The teacher nodded happily at Clyde, turning around to note a few things on the board. "Everyone should have a signature move! Would anyone like to demonstrate their own?" She returned, continuing her lecture.

((Sorry about the Ryu thing, Half-Asleep and Half-Baked... xp ))  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:06 pm
((Arielle's signature thing would probably be her 'Phantoms'))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm
See what you might ask?

Clyde would have eagerly volunteered, but then remembered his injuries. Even if he didn't have has injuries, he would still have to the snake sword he was given; a weapon that Clyde didn't consider to his weapon of choice. If he were to have a signature technique of some sort, it would involve his pistols or katana. Maybe both. The Hive student hung his head and stared at the crutch that sat on top of his desk. A cruel reminder of his condition. "Stupid golem..." Clyde mumbled as he began to think of the sub from before. This was all his fault. If that sub hadn't made such a reckless golem, Clyde wouldn't be like this...or so the swordsman thought. In reality, the sub was hardly the one to blame. Half the blame was on Clyde for simple being behind the golem at the wrong time. The other half belonged to Clyde's rival, Gamer.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 am
When no one in the class took her up on her offer, she simply shrugged, continuing the lecture. "The heart and soul of...." She continued to drone on and on, much to the dismay of most of the class.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
See what you might ask?

Clyde groaned as the teacher went on with her lecture. It almost made want bang his head on the desk. That wasn't a good idea, however. Knowing Clyde's low tolerance for pain, it would just create more problems. Instead, the young swordsman mouthed his displeasure. If only someone would just get up and do something. Clyde looked around the class. No one. Not even the Five were attending class. Probably skipping class. But as Clyde looked around, he didn't see his partner Kuzan. "Where is that guy?" Clyde accidentally said aloud.

(Half-baked? Yeah, that doesn't conjure up any images of Towely the towel. rofl )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 pm
"...And so that's how you register the name of your move!" She finished, pausing briefly after she'd registered what Clyde said. "That guy? Injured or not, I expected YOU of all people to be paying attention to my lesson, Quickdraw." She scolded rather lightly, before turning back to the board.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm
See what you might ask?

the color drained from Clyde's face when the teacher called him by his code name. "I..I was ma'am." He replied sitting up straight. Ms. Scarlet then turned around. Someone just burst in here shoot me already.. The clock seemed to be going extra slow today. If only something incredibly stupid would happen.

As if on cue, Jack burst through
Ilex's classroom with a long fancy looking pipe in his mouth. "Hey Ilex," He called, his eye all red and glassy. "You got any more that stu.." Just then, Jack noticed that he was interupting a class in progress. "Umm...I'm come back later.."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm
Holly froze when Jack entered the room, her eyes wide with shock. "Umm.... I don't have any idea what your talking about, Jack!" She sputtered, rather nervously before turning back to the class. "So, start planning out your moves class, I'll be back. I've got to take Mr. Riddle to the Greenho- erm, "Infirmary", he seems to be a bit under the weather!" She quickly explained, dashing to the door and pushing Jack out of the doorway and down the hall. "JACK! I thought I told you at the last Teacher's Conference, only bother me about that kind of thing after classes, or at my room! Your not the only teacher, or even STUDENT that I grow for, you know..." She said, walking towards the greenhouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Walking past the two teachers as they spoke about there subject to one another. As usual he showed little care for the teachers as he simply walked into the class room taking an open seat as he lay his pack down on the floor beside him. He had become bored of reading opting to finish out the rest of the class by listening to the teachers ramble on. This would atleast give him a good way to fall asleep if anything likely the subject would be nothing of importance. What was the classes subject currently anyways he wondered to himself giving a slow look around the classroom.
(Tehehe bored walk past.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 pm
Before the two left, Jack gave a confused looked. "What's at the infirm..whoa!" Holly then took the belt buckle clad substitute by the and the two were off .Jack lazily followed Holly as the two went to greenhouse. His pipe still hung in mouth. It seemed he made the mistake of popping in unannounced again. He remembered how he once popped in on Grimm. Real bad timing. "Sorry about that Holly. It was an emergency. I'm low on SS." SS was special type of plant that only grew in Hive green how. SS stood for, sedo sero, which was latin for the calm plant. It was herb that many mistake for marijuana. The reason many of the student think Jack was a reefer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 pm
Holly merely shrugged, opening the door to her favorite building. "It's not that big a deal, all things considered. Just try to keep this stuff to yourself? The Headmistress gave me permission to sell Weed to everybody as long as she got the profits, but SS is teacher-exclusive, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon!" She said, moving to the back of the house, which was overgrown with vines. With a simple hand motion, she brushed the plant curtain aside, revealing a hidden room, abound with all sorts of strange-looking and rare plants. "Now, what do you want SPECIFICALLY this time? I could give you that stuff that tastes like cupcakes and rainbows again...." She started, heading for a cabinet full of vials and test-tubes.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm
See what you might ask?

Just as the two teachers left, in walked Gamer, Clyde's rival. The young swordsman looked at the technomancer with a look disdain. This however was pointless as Clyde knew that Gamer was well known for being socially weird. The phrase, sticks and stones, seemed to be literal when it came to Gamer. Clyde turned as face the front of the class.

~meanwhile~

Jack followed Holly into the Hive Greenhouse. The scent of all kind of flowers, plants, herbs, and even weeds assailed the substitute's nostrils. "Lovely." Holly began to explain the rules of her "trade". It was when she mentioned selling marijuana to students did Jack give a look of disgust. Even with his glassy red eyes, it was clear he didn't like the sound of the drug. "Stuff the cannabis. Hey! You got any pipe-weed? You know, the stuff those wizards in Grimm's book smoke?" Jack asked as he bent sideways, trying to look up Holly's dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:02 am
Holly paused for a moment, deep in contemplation on pipe weed, before finally nodding. Bending over, she opened up a bottom drawer labeled"Exotic", and pulled out a deeply black-tinted vial. Searching around in the drawer a bit more, she retrieved a second, similar vial, though this one was tinted blue, and a small pipe-like object. "Anything else you wanted while I'm looking down here?" She called back at Jack, her free hand touching the floor as she prepared to stand.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Jack gave a perverted grin as he now got a better look up Holly dress. "No, that'll do." The sub then fell over, however as he lost his balance and slipped. As the belt clad teacher hit the ground, he fell onto some low hanging vines, saving his head. Unfortunately, the vines seemed to come to life and slowly coiled around the teacher's neck and strangle him. Jack reached for his neck and desperately tried to free himself while trying to breathe out a cry for help. "H-holly..I neeeeed..heelsk."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff