Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm
{Speaking of the guys, do you mind if I draw them in as well? If I may, what sort of outfits should I have them wear/how should they wear their hair/do you mind if I skimp out on the scars since this is a line drawing and no color yet?}

"Agreed!" Ophelia knew better than anyone just how daunting a task it was just getting this far. "I think I could use a good soak in the royal bathing chambers first and foremost. Would either of you care to join me?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 am
((Idk, whatever you think would work/whatever, though Balthazar would look more ragged/unkempt than Kaistern who'd have his look nicer/skimp all you like.))

"But of course!" both kings chirped happily before leaving arm in arm with Ophelia.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am
{Okai, I'll get right to work on that when I can. 3nodding Hopefully I'll have the line art done soon.}

Ophelia wasted no time getting herself reacquainted with the royal baths. More specifically the soothing warm waters that gently cleaned and caressed her skin as she lingered within. She enjoyed the scented bath oils with the fragrance of extremely rare and beautiful man-eating flowers, which was known to be the sweetest smelling of all plants. She appreciated the glistening gold trim against the saintly white walls, the romantic dim lighting that accentuated the perfection of her return to luxury. If anyone took this away from her again, they would suffer a fate above and beyond the foulest of deaths.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 am
"Damn, this is nice...." Balthazar sighed in delight as he sank down into the waters, letting it stop just beneath his nose before blowing bubbles like a child.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm
"It is, isn't it?" Ophelia was leaning against the edge, gazing up at the ceiling as she let herself relax for at least a little while. "I missed this so much before we regained control. It's probably shallow of me to say, but everything just seemed so lackluster after I've had a taste of this life."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:29 pm
"Seems only natural to me." Kaistern said leaning against the edge beside Ophelia, with one arm around her shoulders. "It's only right for a queen to live like one."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm
{I've got an older pimp-like Ophelia pic I made awhile back, but it's not the one I'm currently working on. Don't remember whether or not I linked it though.

Also, blawk. Tiemskip? Ideas? Or..?}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm
((Well, definitely timeskip. Probably get that half demon babeh thing going.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm
{Okai. :3 Want me to do the intro post or would you like to?}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 pm
((Um, you? It is about Ophelia's condition after all...I have an excuse! sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm
{true. XD}

As of late, Ophelia didn't seem to have even a smidgen of free time to herself - or to be alone with her men, for that matter. When she wasn't doing paperwork or meeting foreign dignitaries she was busy handling the royal finances and local taxation laws. When not busy with either she was setting up schools for underprivelaged youths - ones that weren't exclusive to demon citizens alone in fact - or finding various methods to keep excellent PR without sacrificing the fear factor. When not doing any of that, she was busy sleeping as much as she could before doing all that work again. Considering what little time she had and everything she was busy with, it was no wonder that she might be more than a little short-tempered towards the servants as of late. (Not even Kaistern or Balthazar were entirely free from her wrath, but at the very least she made efforts to apologize for her behavior afterwards.)

For the first time in forever she had time to herself, which she was using to stuff her face with all sorts of unusual culinary oddities while she still could. Ophelia already knew why she had such unusual cravings, why she was so emotional and why she was either so volatile or outright suggestive whenever she was around Kaistern and Balthazar. She knew she was pregnant, but had yet to find the time nor the words to tell them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm
"Are you....sure you're feeling okay...?" Balthazar asked timidly while sitting down to eat. It seemed Ophelia had thrown herself into her work as of late, so even eating together seemed a rarity. And the last time he or Kaistern tried to ask her that they got their heads bitten off for it. "I mean, we're demons. I know our cuisine is a little strange compared to humans. But you're even confusing us and the chef with your weird meal orders."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm
"I...I don't know." Ophelia let out a soft sigh, taking a bite from her food before going on to speak any further. "I'm sorry for being so...unbearably difficult as of late. My strange cravings included." Yet another bite was taken. She seemed calmer than she had been as of late, but there was still no telling as to whether or not her currently peaceful if weary demeanor would remain for long.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 am
"You know we're here for you if there's anything on your mind. Whatever it may be, we'll listen." Kaistern paused his own meal to extend a hand to her from the short distance across the table.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games