Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Skye looked around once they were passed the first set of guards. As she suspected it was just a normal office room with cubicles which raised the question more of why the heavy amount of guards. Looks like they had to keep going to see what they were hiding around here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer looked around, searching for anything out of the ordinary. She couldn't see anything, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. "Datascape, do you think you could scan the area for any hidden traps or entrances? Anything out of the ordinary for an office like this?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:01 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

When they got into the room Dead opened the linked portal to the once outside infront of him as he held it in his hand before walking over and putting it on a wall like a viewing screen. It clearly showed the guards and people outside of the room they were in. "That will do" he muttered looking back to the rest as he rubbed his head somewhat. Why the hell would they need to sneak into an office room. What where they gonna file these guys paperwork or something he wondered.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:28 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer blinks in surprise at hearing someone call her by her actual name and looks over at Clyde. "Not many people call me by my actual name anymore.", she says absently as she stands, "And I'm as ready as I'll ever be at the moment."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde chuckled as listened to Vivian's absent minded words. "Well, I prefer to be called by may name when I'm off duty. Now then, I don't have any reservations, but I'm sure if we hurry, we can find some spot at this one place I found." Clyde offered his hand for the witch to hold onto. He knew that she might still be rather weak from having to recuperate from her last battle with with some meta. One of them was Kry. That one seemed to becoming more and more prominent. "Come on. Before Brink or someone pops up from nowhere."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Might as well mention that Clyde is still in costume.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 pm
"On it." Datascape said as she scanned the room, turning when necessary in order for her gauntlet to get every inch of the place. "Nope, nothing seems to be..." she started but stopped herself as she saw something strange pop up. "Wait...There's an elevator in the back which wasn't in the floor plans. Now why would they keep this a secret?" She questioned, wanting to go off, but wasn't sure if Fade would be able to keep up the illusion if she got too far away.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Dunno. Let's check it out. C'mon, Team," Archer said, heading for the back of the room. There weren't any soldiers in the office room, but she weaved around between the cubicles, hiding behind the foam walls when she could, just in case any of the soldiers outside the room decided to look in and Fade's illusion didn't cover her. Like she'd said before, it didn't hurt to err on the side of caution.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

Looking back after Archer dead shook his head, as he did the portal he had just opened closed tho he kept the one outside in it's place. Archer seemed to be taking far to much precautions in the office room. From what he could tell there were no people inside and the guards hadn't suspected anything at all. "Jeez" he muttered drawing his finger across the cubicle walls as he moved behind her.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer heard Deadzone mutter and rolled her eyes. Right now she didn't really care what he thought about how cautious she was being. She needed to focus on the mission rather than what one teammate who was already an a** thought of her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 pm
Lewis followed along, occasionally scanning the area for guards via his telepathy. He figured Archer would appreciate any early warnings he might be able to provide. As he followed, Lewis couldn't help but picture that scene from the Matrix where Neo was trying to escape the Agents and was ducking around cubicles while listening to Morpheus on a cell phone. What a neat movie. He thought to himself and smiled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 pm
Skye quickly made her way to the elevator in the back. She glanced around to check for guards just as a precaution before she scanned it. "Whoa...An express elevator...now that's unusual." she said as she hacked the scanner for identification so that she could access the elevator. "Shall we see where this goes?" she asked the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me" Deadzone said as he looked around the room for a moment standing at a full extension for a moment cracking his joints as he kneeled back down.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade continues to follow silently, most of her attention still on keeping the illusion up as they move.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"I don't even know why I have a 'hero' name, it's not like I have anything to protect by staying hidden unlike you children.", the witch says as she takes the offered hand and stands up. Only someone paying close attention would have noticed the pained expression that flickered across her face before her usual dreamy expression returns and she straightens all the way. "So where are we going?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

As Skye tricked the scanner into thinking the Team were actually qualified personnel, the elevator door opened almost silently but for the light swish of displaced air. "Let's go," Archer whispered, stepping in. "Hoo, looks like Cadmus has some secrets to keep. Look at that: 52 sublevels."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm
"Oh boy are they really busy. I'll bet their payroll expenses are huge." Lewis said and laughed. Though it was kinda odd how Cadmus had 52 sub-levels for no apparent reason. "Which one to go to though?" Lewis mumbled as he looked at all the buttons.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games