Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 am
[~I forgot my house key at home so I had to break into my apartment...haha]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 am
((... what? Lol. ))

The nurse and Hector looked at each other, both slightly confused and worried. The nurse, of course, thought he was hallucinating, and quickly tried to find something to help. Hector took a deep breath. "Don't worry. I'm here. Stay with me. What's wrong? Is it the magic?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am
(( Thank you for the lovely welcome heart ))

Farah sat with her arms crossed, her back ridged as she glared down at her brother who was currently sprawled on the floor whining and simpering like a dog. "I'm not doing the caravan haul and thats Final Hassan"

The older male whined again and clutched at his sisters feet "Please! if I go on this trip I won't be able to see Amirah for a good 3 weeks. please 'ive taken your jobs in the past for you"

An almost visible frost formed on the ground as the woman brushed Hassan away from her feet, her nose wrinkled in disgust at his love sick behaviour and continued grovelling. How could anyone act so pathetic over such a fake emotion she would never know.

"That woman has at least 4 other suiters, what you mean is you want to make sure she wont bed one of them instead of you" Farah's words dripped with venom as she continued eyeing her brother with distaste "besides what makes you think I wish to take on such a long trip?"

Hassan visibly flinched at his sisters harsh tone and tilted his head to the side, watching the fountain. Anything was better then the look of sheer loathing Farah was wearing now.

Farah's stoney glare softened ever so slightly, her brother really was a fool for going after such an easy woman. Planting her foot in the centre of her brothers chest Farah pushed him over, smiling as he collided with the sun baked dirt with a small 'oof' "I'm not going to sit around and watch you make a moron of yourself. I'll take the caravan to Namiko..." before she could even finish Farah was pulled forward into a bear-hug by her older brother

"I've set up everything! all you need o do is be your usual bossy self and you'll be trading over the borders in no time!" Kissing Farah's forehead, Hassan took off across the square shouting something about true love and children.

With a grunt of distain Farah whistled to Barir who jumped to his masters side at her call, whickering and rubbing his head affectionately up and down her arm.
"Lets go, the sooner we head out the sooner we'll be back"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 am
[~yeah I forgot my keys keys, thankfully my window was open slightly c:]

Eviz shook, a dark energy began to envelope him, he heard the distorted muffling f someone speaking, wondering if it had been Hector. It was dark the only light was shining high up above him, he felt like he was trapped in a pit. There was no way he could climb out.
'get out...'
He heard a voice around him, it kept repeating this. His grip on her hand tightened as he tried to force his way out of the pit.

Liam clenched his head as the images popped up, it felt like a horror movie was playing directly in his mind "get out!" He yelled.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 am
((Snuggs: *hugs*
Cookies: Oh goodness. Well, I hope it's not raining there like it is here. ))

"W-what's going on?" The nurse asked with alarm.

"Dark energy. His soul is being consumed." She muttered. "Get everyone out of here. Close the doors and don't let anyone it. I'll handle this. Everything will be fine."

"Yes sir." She replied hesitantly before getting everyone out.

Hector turned and focused on Eviz. "Are you there? Can you hear me?" She asked him.

((going to bed. Goodnight! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 am
Eviz fell to the ground after slipping. He don't know how many times he'd fallen now, but it felt like an eternity had passed. He heard the muffling again, but the time it was more distinct and recognizable as Hector's "Hector help me!" He yelled out. A forced "...help" is all that came out in reality.

[~oh hey! More people! c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am
((I know, right? xd ))

Hearing his voice, she let out a small sigh. She closed her eyes and muttered a small spell before diving into his mind. She saw the dark world around her and him at the bottom, trying to get out. She descended from the light and turned to him, and he looked awful.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm
Eviz had barely fallen after trying to climb his way out. His clothes were torn and he was covered in dirt. He was exhausted, and his face clearly showed. He was on the verge of calling it quits when suddenly she appeared before him, shining like a vessel of hope "Priscilla..." He said, his voice dry and raspy, he ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her, it felt like an eternity had passed since he'd seen her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm
"Are you alright? I was afraid something like this would happen." She sighed, walking over to the wall and touching it. Slowly, she began to absorb the darkness back into herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 pm
"Stop!" Eviz said, slapping her arm away, he stood in front of her and prevented her from having any contact with the substance "I already told you, this is my problem to deal with...I don't want you getting involved....getting hurt..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm
Priscilla stepped back with surprise as the darkness she absorbed rushed out of her. "I understand that you want to atone, but at this rate, you will die." She told him. "I'd rather be hurt then watch someone die. Not if I can help it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm
"No...I...I had it perfectly under control...I just had a lapse of weakness, I'll control it...I'll learn to, please...just let me do this..." He begged her. He desperately wanted to keep her away from the darkness he had created, he didn't want her to suffer with it.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm
She let out a small sigh and swung her arm. The darkness then changed forms into the form of his shadow. She said nothing and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:55 pm
Eviz looked to the shadow, then to her "what...what are you doing?" He asked slowly.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm
"I changed the form of the darkness." She replied. "It was going to do this if you ever made it out anyway. You will live, but it won't be easy to deal with." She warned.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games