Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:07 pm
I'm a grown man, a badass metalhead, a viking who falls asleep listening to death metal and worships the ancient heathen gods while training to fight someday in Ragnarok.

And then my friend sends me Winney the Pooh plushies and I take adorable, cuddly pictures with them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Facebook just recommended this to me and I'm not sure whether to be impressed, insulted, or both.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:52 pm
I MISSED PLAYING DESTINY 2 BUT I'M NOT READY TO WATCH MY SON CAYDE DIE!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm
I can totally imagine my cat selling my soul to Satan for something amazing and watch me descend to hell alone while crying over her inevitable betrayal only to find it was all an elaborate hoax and she comes down murdering everyone to free me so she gets her amazing thing free and I'm still alive but was just used as a pawn in her game.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm
Didn't quote directly because my phone won't let me, but I read everything you said, such WONDERFUL NEWS. It's so amazing that you can now be the You you've always wanted to be. It doesn't get much better than that.

Here for you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm
5 weeks into recovery and holy Gods above! I have NEVER felt this confident in myself and my body!! I love how sexy I feel, how masculine I feel and look, and oh Gods I'm thankful. biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 am
*not quoting you directly because my phone doesn't let me* WOW, go you!! You've been through quite a journey (to say the least!) Now is finally one of the greatest rewards, being as you as you can feel and be.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
5 weeks into recovery and holy Gods above! I have NEVER felt this confident in myself and my body!! I love how sexy I feel, how masculine I feel and look, and oh Gods I'm thankful. biggrin

Hopefully it's not too awkward me responding to this post so many days later. I've been out of town for a while and had no internet. >w>;
ANYway, just wanted to say you look amazing~
And I'm super happy your recovery has gone well and that you're happier now!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:17 pm
I get a lot of racist bastards on my vikings/Norse paganism blog, and having it be one of Tumblr's most popular of all in that category, and being slightly Tumblr famous in general, that does not make it any easier. I am VERY tolerant, always open to anybody regardless of race or previous (or lack thereof) religion practicing Asatru, but not everyone agrees and I get LOTS of opinions. So tonight, I had the greatest interaction.

Anon: are you even like, nordic lol
Me: Actually, yes I am. I have ancestors from Sweden! Does that make your racist heart happy?
*5 minutes pass*
Anon: Fair enough.
Me: smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:44 pm
My aunts think age=knowledge and that is final; to them there exists no other way to obtain knowledge than to grow old. Obviously, this is bullshit, as literally numerous other ways exist to get knowledge like school, college, reading textbooks, articles, visiting places and experiencing things firsthand, etc. All my aunts ever do regardless of how true and straightforward the things I know and explain are is disregard them as wrong. They think solely because of my age there is no way I can know a damn thing. I politely explained, for example, the format of a meme and who the subject, Gerard Way, was, alongside why the meme was interpreted as humorous using the commonly-known information (which she did not know hence my explanation) that he is known for being edgy and sang one of the most infamous edgy songs which was all referenced in the format and subject of the meme. Then my aunt said, "Occam's Razor" which is the theory that nothing more than the initial assumption should be necessary to understand something. The definition of a meme is that it is an abstract joke and abstraction is something clouded in layers. You can't have one without the other.

I just can't wait for the day I get my doctorate. I'm gonna wave that s**t in my aunts' faces and tell them to kiss my knowledgeable a** now and tell me I know nothing.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:51 am
In honor of motorcycle season!! Man, I hope to get my own bike someday soon. I want a classic Harley.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:23 pm
Inconvenience is the heart of inspiration.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:36 pm
Been away a while, but long story short, I've got a new brother!! He's a childhood friend who ran away from his abusive family, and we adopted him. He's the greatest, I would literally fling myself off a building for him (hell, I got up at 7am to work 5 hours only to ditch lunch immediately and drive an hour south to see him at his job, and I hate both waking up early and not eating).

Also been cuddling my cats a lot as usual. What else is new? And got the motorcycle driving manual to start preparing for my motorcycle license test.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:10 pm
WHO GAVE MEN THE RIGHT TO BE SO CUTE?????? redface  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:37 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Been away a while, but long story short, I've got a new brother!! He's a childhood friend who ran away from his abusive family, and we adopted him. He's the greatest, I would literally fling myself off a building for him (hell, I got up at 7am to work 5 hours only to ditch lunch immediately and drive an hour south to see him at his job, and I hate both waking up early and not eating).

Also been cuddling my cats a lot as usual. What else is new? And got the motorcycle driving manual to start preparing for my motorcycle license test.

What a surprise! How adorable. How old is he? biggrin

Catsssss...love them. Have them.

Be careful on those motorcycles surprised  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out