Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:36 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis
So far, save for one time evolving a vomited Ruin, he has not seen eye to eye with the party.

Because of his height?
You know, for his height he should get combat advantage when attacking legs... Just saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:23 am
Are we waiting on someone?  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:55 am
I was waiting for everyone to say they are heading out back to the underdark, but since no one has posted anything in a bit I think it is safe to assume that is the plan going forward.

Unless anyone objects I'll go ahead and make a post soon of the party heading out and beginning their journey to Kuori's village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm
No objections. I was just waiting to see for a "You get to the front gate without incident" or "rocks fall, everyone dies". Fast forwarding works too.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:48 pm
Quote:
A clown with a shark tooth smile runs up to Revenge and offers him a cream pie.

Roll initiative.

No issues on my side of things.

Just a heads up, next week I am going to be posting from my phone or Xbox. So please forgive grammar and spelling errors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:10 am
Yup  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Psychofish

SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Post up! Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend starting tomorrow, but I'll be back to my computer by Monday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:09 am
Rain Yupa

Thanks to the named General that saved Kuori from the Brig. We have

1 Climbers Kit
1 Healers Kit
4 50 ft sections of hemp rope
5 miner helmets
25 sunrods
2 Iron manacles
50 Rations
4 large bags.

Not counting what everyone else has in their own packs.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa

1 Climbers Kit
1 Healers Kit
5 miner helmets
25 sunrods
2 Iron manacles
50 Rations
4 large bags.

Good to know. I only looked at what people had listed for their equipment in their character sheets. I did not see any of the above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:00 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa

1 Climbers Kit
1 Healers Kit
5 miner helmets
25 sunrods
2 Iron manacles
50 Rations
4 large bags.

Good to know. I only looked at what people had listed for their equipment in their character sheets. I did not see any of the above.

I assumed, after what seemed like confusion in your posts.

The listed goods were divided between Kuori and Ruin, though aside from a miner's helmet and a bag. I am not sure how it was split.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:51 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox

Blah, I 200% do not remember anything about the Wounded One. Since it's bedtime, I'll hunt down the post tomorrow. Apologies.

Don't bother looking. It was a throwaway line. My brother was going to play a Paladin in a upcoming 5e game, I was going to recreate Ruin for. Long story cut short to help him with his character's backstory I filled him in on Ruin and what I decided for the Wounded One.

This is the first time I remember talking about the Wounded One in detail in the campaign. Before this point, it was an entity that wanted to take Ruin soul and made a bargain for it. Normal warlock stuff... But, the Heroes of the Fallen Kingdom book says infernal pact hexblades are often a target of a devil's ire. I just wanted to add a little depth to Ruin's backstory.

https://i.imgur.com/R6lP2k4.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Ruin sat up, and raised his helmet to look directly at Revenge. "Need I remind you, only two of this party wasn't primed for a fight with a devil. And those two decided walking out the door wasn't fast enough... So they flew, backward."

I legit do not know what you mean by this. O_o  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis
Ruin sat up, and raised his helmet to look directly at Revenge. "Need I remind you, only two of this party wasn't primed for a fight with a devil. And those two decided walking out the door wasn't fast enough... So they flew, backward."

Which part the wanting to fight a devil. Or the flying part.

To the first it is Ruin being salty over the whole thing.

The flying part, Excerpt from the medical ward fight.
Quote:
As Kouri disobeys the orders to disarm and tries to reach for one of the soldiers weapons, their readied actions trigger. S3 swings his maul around with tremendous force to strike Kuori but instead strikes Revenge Square in the chest as he dodges in the way. (22 damage). Revenge is sent flying through the air, landing prone in the courtyard. S5 then brings his maul down upon Kuori (18 damage), sending her flying out the door as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis

Which part the wanting to fight a devil. Or the flying part.

To the first it is Ruin being salty over the whole thing.

The flying part, Excerpt from the medical ward fight.

I read it as, "Revenge and Kuori weren't ready to fight a devil, AND were knocked out of the building, so that's why Irene doesn't need someone to guard her" and I'm not sure what the first half has to do with the second half. And the devil and flying parts seem unrelated but are spoken like they are.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:33 pm
Rain Yupa

I read it as, "Revenge and Kuori weren't ready to fight a devil, AND were knocked out of the building, so that's why Irene doesn't need someone to guard her" and I'm not sure what the first half has to do with the second half. And the devil and flying parts seem unrelated but are spoken like they are.

Better?  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games