Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 am
Kiom'e looked at Twilight, "Ok, so you've got a place to stay correct?" she asked, "I could find a place for you if its needed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:52 am
Zephyr saw Kiom'e talking to a strange man. "Just another friend of Zack's" He said as he took a sip of punch.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:04 pm
"i dont stay in one place....i wander" said twilight in a slightly low voice like he was hiding something."it wont be nesecary but thank you for the offer"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:24 am
Kiom'e nodded when Twilight said that, not wanting to pester him, "Ok, just if you need a place to stay, there is usually accomidations here in the town, we don't tend to get many visitors, except for recently..." she said trailing off, starting to wonder herself, why there's been so many people comeing to the town so suddenly.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:39 pm
"Thanks, im having alot of fun" Tiger says deciding it would be better not to tease him. "Should do these things more often around here, maybe i wouldnt be so jumpy" Ty laughs at herself, but not stupidly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Being the curious on that Twilight is he asks" Recently? and thanks for the offer"  

Twilight Walker

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:35 pm
It had been months since Strike had seen the light of day. He worked tirelessly on the home he was making for him and Xixi. He cut and crafted everything. He made it like he wanted to. He got all the help he need from his old friends when they made the first one. All the building materials he ever needed came from there. Unfortunately, he didn't have quiet enough from his stealing adventures with Zack to cover it all. But, since the place was such a hit, they didn't hold it against him. Strike had set up the under ground farm first, it was his temporary food supply for most of the construction. Other stuff he brought back from the restaurant didn't hold out as long as he would have liked but he muddled through. It was done so he started to work out pluming. His powers came in handy for clearing out holes for pipes. It all worked, the plumbing was set up. Then, he had to furnish it to finish it. The kitchen, a large dining room for Xixi to cook, a nice living room with a window in place to watch the sunset over the mountains. A bedroom with a large window to watch the sunrise. Every piece of furniture they would ever need was in that place. The walls made a pleasant sound, the water that drifted around them brought a calm to the whole place. It was a soothing place in which he had crafted with his 2 hands. Now all he had to do, to bring his love to what he had made. To live out the life he had so wished. To be with the one he loved. To live the dream they'd thought of... Strike stood up, showered down, and put on some new clothes. His new suit, a strong layer of blue armor. Thin and light weight, he thought it the best thing to wear from now on. His swords put up in the room, he took only one with him. Mounted across his back between his wings, he felt like he was starting anew. The front door opened out on to the ledge, the sun hit him and the breeze swept over his body. "It is time, my love...." The scar on his chest glowed through the armor. It was a bright yellow, a shimmer of his heart. It faded out as he flew off the ledge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 pm
Xixi looked around the room packing her things. she was ready to leave the resteraunt and everything she had here in the city. Her father was getting to be a bit of pain and as well as her brothers making her work as hard as she always did. "no more of this, i cant stand them."

Zack let out a grin as he took a sip of his wine that was given to him. "You shouldnt be so jumpy...everyone here is good and most likely wont hurt you. You need to lighten up a little but you seem to be a little more open...i like it." The last little comment he whispered as he pressed the wine cup to his lips.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:00 pm
Tiger looks down at her punch. "Thanks" Ty blushes a little from both his comment and the meanings in her thanks. Tiger stretches her legs a little. "Its nice to relax for a little while..." she says then frowns for a second. Should i ask about it? No not my buisness she thinks as the stops frowning and starts smiling again." Thanks for inviting me" Ty says smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:49 pm
Zack placed his wine cup down and layed back in his chair. "was a pleasure. Besides, i didnt want to leave anyone i didnt know out except for those i know but dont speak to as often as i do you or others." He removed his mask and looked at Ty again. "things turn out better when you know someone." he rubbed his face a little before putting his mask back on.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:13 pm
Zephyr walked up tp Zack. "So, when are you going to announce the winners of the costume contest?" Inquired Zephyr. He took a sip of punch as he finished speaking. His fingers tingled and felt as though a burning stick had been placed in it. Zephyr shook it violently and the strange sensation had dispersed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Lufu had fallen into a conversation with the orchestra's director during a brief intermission between pieces of music and had delved deep int the different genre's of music with him. He had asked, at one point, what kind of music he had hear coming from the nightclub a few days ago; the deep, throbbing beat that vibrated through both the air and floor accompanied by repetitive yet catchy rhythms. Upon learning it was called 'pop' he grinned, for the name was, to him, quite appropriate. He excused himself and headed for the dance floor again, determined to learn more.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:15 pm
Strike was excited to be done, but he flew at a normal pace. The world seemed perfect for those moments. Everything was finally going to work out, everything for once was right for him. I have love, I have a place to be, I can finally fit into the world. Strike thought to himself as he flew. He was nearing the town once more. It looked familiar but slightly strange since he hadn't seen it for so long. I must go see Zack before I leave. I must make my final amends with him Strikes thoughts turned to him for a moment. The times they had been through. He thought of something, something he had found in the digging of the cave. He found a geode, it was an emerald. He broke it perfectly in half and had brought it with him. He was going to give it to Xixi but he decides to give half to Zack. He arrives finally at Zack's house and flies up to the back balcony as always. He hears music coming from inside, music from some orchestra. "Could he be having a party?" Strike decided to go to the front and knock on the door. He knocked and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:24 pm
Geoffry answered the door surprised to see Strike standing in front of him. He bowed his head and showed him to the ball room where everyone was seated.

Zack stood up and looked around then back to Zephyr. "Now I will." He walked up to the ball rooms stair case and held his wine glass. "Ladies and gentlemen, may i have your attention!" He said aloud. The orchestra began to play a bit quieter then before.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:30 pm
Strike was surprised to see such a large party. He came in and saw Zack at the stairs. He stood there in the middle of the room and waited for him to speak. He looked as if he was about to make an announcement of some sort.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games