Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:48 pm
(I hope no one is under the weather right now. The flu bug has been rampant in my area, so I can imagine how far it might be because of the transport hub we have here. I'm also a little suprised the necromancer wouldn't just let the spear go through to hit Nakhti in suprise. But oh well.)

Continuing her enchantment, the second chain was now beginning to bubble. Aitai's attention was fully engrossed into her spell. Sweat drops began forming upon her brow.

The demons continued to pour out of the doorway in endless amounts, a testament to the numbers that the nether held. Sheer numbers made it impossible for all to dodge the golems smashing down onto the battlefield. However, whenever the golems hands hit the ground, an entire batch would jump up onto them, and begin to chip away at the wrists, eventually severing the hands of the golems.

Satyrs continued to press their charge and soon enough were at the very feet of the geomancer. They were unforgiving and would strike at the mage relentlessly.

=====

Katan saw the portal open up and quickly changed his direction enough to avoid being skewered by his own spear. He heard the one calling him a cowered as well. Turning, he saw the skeletal hand the brat revealed. Heh... At least I show up in person.

Reaching out for disturbances in the air, he ignored anything that was close. Magic didn't have an infinite range, like very limited chakra abilities. Picking up some wildlife that had yet to scatter, he sensed one that was a little different. It was a regulated breathing, to shallow to be a bear, but just slightly deeper than a deer.

Flying off in the direction of the breathing, he rose higher into the sky to avoid detection. The night air was cooler now that he was leaving the burning village. Katan hoped that he'd find his prey unattended to.

=====

Fukumi made it into the village at last. She decided that she'd back Aitai up, as the gate was brought out. Best not to let that summon be finished. Who knows how long it would remain open.

Charging up the rear, approaching the backside of the gate, the ninja ran up one of the pillars and got atop of the mantle. The skulls moved to obstruct the way, but their efforts proved fruitless as the majority were already shielding the other side.

Seeing the child all cut up, Fukumi brought out her bandages. "It's only me. I won't interrupt you here."

Aitai's said nothing in response, she merely kept chanting.

Approaching, she began to wrap the wounds most noticeable on the arms and legs. Knowing the mindstate the summoner was in, it was best to not get the wrath turned against her. Who knew what kind of curse would be quickly thrown up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:15 pm
(Meh but the Necromancer is a weird one i have yet to dive into the depths of his mind and considering Nakhti did burn the guy from head to foot one time this is kind of a grudge match except Banji didn't expect Nakhti here or Banji would have shown up personaly. If Banji was there personaly this fight would be alot more nasty since the puppet is of limited power. That limited power is why it avoided the direct spear impact also i mean its a skeleton and skin if that woulda hit the spinal colom right then BOOM...... but perhapse i spoke too much.)

(Death of the Geomancer)

The Geomancer raised both of his hands up his two golems covering him from the demons that attacked. The gate to hell itself lurched as the ground its self was being moved. I may die but so dose the damned brat! With a sudden jerk the gate to hell was thrown foreward as the groun below it tilted pitting the gates own weight against its self. The massive gate came slamming down to the ground the geomancer standing inside the open crack with a final push the geomancer shoved the gate down into the groud burying it beneath the earth which seemed to swallow this gate made of bones sealing the geomancers fate as he now stood inside the gates of hell. Legions upon legions attacked him as one mutalateing him on such a horrific level tearing flesh from muscle and muscle from bone.

(Nakhti's wolves)

The wolves began to back away from the walls of the iced dome senseing the end of the battle comeing near. Not near enough though to warrent a lowering of the ice dome. Natsu crept foreward and held onto the alpha wolf that he rode on before hand.

(The infernomancer and Nakhti's leapords)

The infernomancer felt earth being pushed at him which he constantly melted he needed air badly now and things were just getting worse for him ever since that damned woman buried him. Continuesly he melted hand holds and he felt like he made no progress what so ever. If this is the end I won't let her run off unscathed. Nakhti's leapords were sensing something was about to go wrong. With a feral growl at Mia to warn her away from the area the five leapords took off circleing widely around the ground where the infernomancer sttruggled.

(Nakhti and The puppet of the Necromancer.)

Both quit thier chants at the same time though Banji's puppet's summon began to rise first a grotesque monstrosity. The only resemblance that could be described was a horrid experiment had taken and a giant was pieced to gether with the flesh and bones of the dead that stood roughly ninety feet tall.

"Don't you like it Nakhti? I made it myself. Though this is the runt.... I'd rather love to test it out."

Meanwhile at the same time the ground beside Nakhti had frozen over and what could be described as a large man rose out of the ground fully armored and standing at one hundred and twenty feet tall Weilding a large blade of ice. Growling to the giant Nakhti spoke.

"Destroy the oversized monstrosity."

The frost giant lowered one massive shoulder and charged slamming into the crudely made zombie giant. The force of this impact carried both giants about thirty yards further from the village. As the shoulder slammed into the zombie giant Nakhti formed ice over both of his hands and forearms makeing clawed and bladed gauntlents. Chargeing headlong he met the puppet halfway where they literaly began tearing eachother apart with physical blows and magical bursts.

(The Aquamancer.)

The aquamancer snareled at her opponent and ran head long at her focuseing the boiling whater from the erupting gysers to form a extremly hot barrier entraping Tiger on all sides except for where the Aquamancer charged at her attacking low her knife aimed to slice tiger's belly wide open.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Mia flinched from the growl but recovered quickly and nodded her head. She understood the warning. Mia started to back away and remembered Marcus. "Right." Mia submerged Marcus beneath the ground and quickly brought him up behind her, out of harm's way. Mia took his hand and lead him towards the trees where the other villagers were. She stopped just outside the dome and turned around.

"I don't think we should risk trying to open up the dome. Who knows what might happen soon." Mia had to concentrate harder since she was farther away from the infernomancer. She could sense him struggling underground. Mia commanded the roots to let go of the infernomancer and tried her best to sink the infernomancer a little bit lower but it seemed that she'd exhausted a bit too much of her power. She needed to rest a bit but Mia could see some more survivors being terrorized by whatever enemies were left.

"I'll be right back." Mia ran, readying her sword again, to rescue more villagers. Mia slashed at a few zombies and hacked them into little pieces. The group of people she'd saved had been defending themselves with pitchforks and the women had shovels.

"Come, this way!" Mia lead them towards the dome. Once they were back where Marcus was Mia lead them around to the back dome, away from sight and combat since the dome was quite big. "Okay, you people will be safe here. Just stay here and try not to make too much noise."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:14 pm
Ty closes her eyes and smiles as the water lands on her. "Some people are so foolish Callypso. Not all forms are inable to take heat, But an uneducated tavern wench wouldn't know that." She creates a water-filled bubble that encases both of them using the boiling water from the geysers. Tiger suddenly appears directly in front of the woman with her knife to her guts. "Yeild to me. Callypso may spare you today." She whispers into her ear as clear as if there was no water.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Fukumi felt the doorway begin to shift as the land below was being reshaped. Without a second thought, she grabbed the child and began the descent down the backside of the gate. Just over the edge, the surface moved away, leaving nothing for her feet to grip on.

The summoner girl was of no assistance either. She was cursing the whole way down about having her spell interrupted. It didn't matter that the gate was actually toppled over, unleashing all hell on the planet was far more demanding.

All the denziens of the nether were beginning to vanish, those that weren't outright crushed. None were under the true command of Aitai, and it wasn't likely any one of them would be of assistance.

Thinking a moment to long, the ground caught up before Fukumi was able to figure out a way to safely land both of them. A repulsive crack preceeded the ninja's scream.

"You shoulda let me finish my spell there. I was so close to unlocking more power," Aitai whined.

Her left leg was broken, though the bone didn't pierce up through her skin. A tear trickled down her cheek. "And that fall would have killed you. Aahhh.. Damn it.... More than one spot, I think."

Aitai turned her back on Fukumi. She laughed when she saw no sight of the geomancer. "Heehee... He wanted to play for blood. I wonder how long he lasted. Pity he knocked over my gate."

"Will you can it already!? I could use a little help re-aligning my leg."

"Oh alright..." she said with a sigh. "She's trying to wake up again already, and she'd be less help than I am." Grabbing ahold of the ninja's ankle, she pulled until the overlapping bones popped out and back into place again.

=====

The prey was certainly not unattended to. There were two barbarians standing anxiously at guard, wanting to fight with their brethren at the village. All they were able to see with the naked eye was that the village was burning, and that something big had fallen into it. Had they been paying attention to the sky, they may have noticed Katan gliding down and into a neighboring tree.

Startled by the sudden russling of branches and leaves, an owl called out. At least it sounded enough like an owl to satisfy their tastes. The pirate was playing off their lack of intelligence for things that fly in the night. His slit eye was capable of seeing in the darkness clearly, and it shifted as it tracked down the third person breathing. A mercenary, holding up a spy glass, was lying on the branch in the tree on the edge of the small outcropping.

Katan dropped to the ground between the two barbarians. They turned and drew their weapons. "Too late," he whispered. Blades were discharged into action, becoming more bloody. The brutes stood motionless for a moment, seizuring as cold steel passed through their throats and spine.

Retracting the blades, the two fell to the ground. The merc had hardly noticed, watching intently on the growing situation afar. Picking up one of the axes, Katan hacked the branch, causing it and it's occupant to fall.

Trying to recover quickly, the merc was shocked. "H-h-how did you...?"

"Arrr... It be a pirate thing, sonny. But fear not..." He reached down and grabbed the collar of the merc's shirt. "... ye aren't dying," Katan smirked. "...yet." With a flap of his wings, the two took off into the air, heading back for the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:00 pm
(Hey if you want to interrogate the merc I can RP as him since i got the back story on this attack.)

(Death of the Infernomancer.)

The infernomancer struggled to breath he refused to belive this was the end. This could never be the end. He belived himself invinceable. Not even the gods themselves could slay him. So he drew in all the heat before him. everything cooling back into solid eath. Where the magma once was was now nothing but charred black volcanic type rock. All of the heat was drawn in upon the Infernomancer. Then he when he felt like his very soul was burning he forced it all upwards. The result was a shattering explosion as hot flameing rocks now flew into the sky in hundreds of feet in every direction. when the soke and flameing debri cleared enough there in the ground was a deep crater that had a sixty foot diamater. Standing in the center was the infernomancer his eyes locked skyward his hands raised high. At first glance it would have seemed the infernomancer had indeed survived the blast. That was quickly disproven as a gentle breeeze blew by and revealed he was nothing more than ash as he was scattered into the breeze.

(Nakhti's wolves)

All eight wolves crouched low as they heard the impact of the rocks bounceing off of the dome cracks form within the surface and yet the dome held firm enough to survive the blast.

(Nakhti's leapords)

Went running down to the next fight which was Tiger. Even though the leapords were exhausted they were trained for endureing the worst of the worst. These leapords knew not even what the term 'giving up' or 'relaxing' meant. As the came withing range of Fukumi and Aitai a zombie was makeing its way twoards the injured ninja. The lead leapord shot off a freezing spell that froze the zombie to the core. The leapords bounded around and over Fukumi and Aitai not touching them even though they came within inches of contact. The leapord that passed closest to the zombie swatted it with its tail as it went by knocking it over with a resounding shatter.

(Frost giant and zombie giant.)

The zombie giant recovered from being shoulder slammed and gave a massive swing upwards impacting the Giant's right shoulder. The blow tore a sholder gaurd off of the armored gaint to reveal the armor itself was sheer thick ice. The shoulder gaurd went about fifty feet into the air before coming back down to slam into the ground shattering on impact as the frost giant grabed the zombie giants head and slammed its skull against the zombie giant's skull. The zombie gaint staggered back a few more feet before it found the frost Gian's foot connecting into it's sternum sending it to the ground.

(Nakhti and the puppet.)

When the armor shattered ice shrapnle went everywhere. Takeing advantage of this Nakhti jumped into the frozen ground dissapearing as the puppet was forced to fire dark bolts of magic to keep the ice from ripping it apart. Nakhti's flame sword was also pulled under the ice. As soon as the shrapnle had passed the puppet the flame blade exploded out of the ground behind the puppet. The puppet then dodged to the side to avoid the blade as it went harmlessly into the air. How ever Nakhti then came out of the ice intercepting the puppet in mid air. Grabbing it's left arm Nakhti pulled with all his might untill the arm seperated from the main body. Landing Nakhti froze and shattered the arm.

"Lets see how you fight handycapped."

Even though Nakhti had many shallow cuts from where the puppet managed to get hits in the puppet looked no better since most of the skin was now ripped off revealing the skeleton beneath also the fact that the puppet only sported a right arm now was very much in Nakhti's favor. I got to keep this up damnit. Those summons took thier toll I might not have anything left if this keeps up.

(The Aquamancer.)

This was her chance in spite of the pain her time to finish this was now while the foolish brat had come in close. This is gonna hurt.... make it hotter! The sphere of water increaes in heat untill the surface bagan to evaporate. While this is happening the woman grabed Tiger to keep her from running away. With her other hand she brought up the knife swinging for Tigers throught.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Ty closes her eyes and sighs as she water heats up, reveling in the water. She doesn't react as she is grabbed and as her collar is cut her glove disappears with it. Her hand is covered in small iridecent designs and scales. "Mia, gaurd the bag." She whispers. The knife slides through her throat. She falls limp against the woman's body.

((Suspense!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:03 am
The group of survivors felt the tremble of the explosion. They gasped and screamed. Fortunately, the dome was big enough to block the huge flaming rocks. But as they impacted they broke into many smaller rocks and pebbles.

"Everyone! Keep your heads down!" They all obeyed and crouched down. Mia joined them except she just leaned against the dome. "Well, I guess I oughta go scout for more survivors." Mia thought out loud to herself.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Don't move, okay?!" The eldest of the group all nodded. Mia ran around the dome, avoiding all of the huge flying rocks the best she could. She could hear screaming very close by. She saw two children fall into the crater. They were in no immediate danger but some zombie or another would eventually find a way to get them.

Mia slid down into the crater. There was no sign of the infernomancer anywhere. They both stopped crying when they saw Mia come down for them. Mia grabbed their hands.

"Okay, come with me. I'll get you to a safe spot, okay?" The both nodded, sniffling. They stayed close behind Mia. She let go of their hands and stabbed her sword into the hill. She stabbed another hole beside it. Mia stepped into both of the holes and kept creating footholds all the way to the top. Mia slid down, back to the kids, once she was done.

"Okay, get climbing. I'll be right behind you if you fall." The kids started to climb as quickly as they could and Mia followed behind them.  

zepherion

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:44 pm
(Yeah, it would help most certainly, since Katan does want to deliver a message. And I'm not likely going to be able sneak in a post here tonight. I'll try, but I'm combating a migrane while worshipping the porcealin god with some 'abc food'.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:58 pm
(Ah, you take your time. We all know that there's life outside of Gaia. ^_^)  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:59 am
Dartmoor
(Yeah, it would help most certainly, since Katan does want to deliver a message. And I'm not likely going to be able sneak in a post here tonight. I'll try, but I'm combating a migrane while worshipping the porcealin god with some 'abc food'.)
(no prob man i know about the whole sickness thing hell i just got a new job myself I can wait i am paitent besides it gives me time to plot an plan.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:04 am
(There's a life outside of Gaia? Ohh emm gee! Get it away, get it away! I refuse to accept reality and replace it with my own. blaugh )

Katan gripped tightly to the back of the merc's shirt. He didn't want him to fall prematurely. "So tell me, lad. Who be hiring so much prey for me to be feast'n my blood appetite? Be truthful. A lie will earn ye two broken legs from falling," the pirate growled.

=====

The ninja was a bit suprised at how quickly the zombies were approaching them. One would have thought the door's tipping over would have pushed them aside with the gust, but toppling them over was just as likely. "I don't like this one bit." Hastenly, Fukumi rewrapped her leg before getting up. It hurt dearly, but pain was the name of the game. Fight through it, or die.

"Aitai, I think your hound pack would do nicely now." She pulled out her kunai and began attaching explosive notes to them. "The dead can stay dead." Protecting the summoner, the closest zombies were being blown up before they could get too close.

"Oooo... Yeah, dem deaddies need to play. My pups will smell 'em all out." Raising up her hands, Aitai's summon was drawing in shadows to them, gathering before her. Black dogs began to form from the pools of what was wavering like murky water.

As the beasts formed, their rib bones began to pierce their skin. Flames also escaped with each breath they took. Five Hellhounds reformed, appearing exactly like the ones that had been rushing out of the gate.

"Okies puppies. Only de ones dat stink, k?" Obeying, the hounds rushed forward, attacking the zombies. They were jumping up and knocking over the dead, and then scorching them until only unraisable cinders were left.  

Dartmoor

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:12 pm
(I was sick, it sucked. It was like knoves were slicing my voice before it came out, causing less pain though. The idea of life outside of Gaia is crazy! How could you say something so horrible whee )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:06 pm
((I shall kick in a full reply tomorrow. k?))  

NakhtiChaos

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:19 am
((Ok sorry it took me a while my life has been fun i am changeing sleep scheduals. *Kicks post many times then looks up* I said I would kick in a post didn't i? I'm not one to lie.))

(The mercenary.)

The mercenary let out a strangled cry as he was lifted high into the air. He did not struggle though since that would lead to death at thies height.

"Merchants! Ones that have been robbed by ya! They joined forces and put a kings bounty on your head!"

The mercenary looked at Kaida's cold eyes and knew e was not going to get out of this alive but if he could delay and wait for an opening....

(Nakhti's Wolves)

The danger had almost past and the wolves could feel it. Only one more foe had to fall before they could handle the zombies still left face to face. The alpha went to where Mia left surviivors out of the dome slowly a section of the dome opened and the other villagers called the group into the dome assureing them it was safe. The group went into the dome eyeing the white wolves as they joined the main group. Slowly the opening in the dome sealed once again leaveing the zombies no way to enter.

(Nakhti's Leapords and The Aquamancer)

As the leapords came within range the sphere of water splattered to the ground and The Aquamancer threw Tiger's corpse to the side. Seeing the leapords the Aquamancer cussed.

"First i deal with a shape shifting b***h now oversized kittens!"

Useing the moisture around her the Aquamancer threw large balls of boiling water at the Leapords just to have the leapords fire ice spells returning the water as solid deadly sphears.

(Frost Giant and Zombie Giant.)

The zombie giant rolled out of the kick comeing bact at the frost giant slamming it in the chest with its shoulder hard enough to crack the immense armor all the way through. Just then the Frost Giant revealed why size has its advantages as it lifted the Zombie Giant off of the ground and threw it further down into the valley where The Zombie Giant was Impaled on many trees but it was still moveing to get up the trees themselves breaking as the zombie struggled. The frost Gaiant not one to let anything recover easy took a huge intake of breath prepareing to freeze that whole section of forest.

(Nakhti and the Puppet)

Nakhti knew the seal had to be somewhere on the body. It was a puppet after all so there had to be a point from which it was controlled. I say spine, ribs, or skull. The b*****d is not that defensive of his limbs. Nakhti then smiled as he thought up and on the fly solution.

"Lets take this inside."

Nakhti slammed his hands into the ground and four walls of ice shot up ten feet high and a solid roof of ice formed. Perfect. The puppet looked to the sides before giving a disembodied growl. If its as low on energy as I am then its over. With that Nakhti Vanished into the ice wall behind him prepareing to strike. One time make it hard make it fast.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games