Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

agent_13

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Im agent_13 ninja , engineer-of-doom invited me some days ago,ive been busy with school work, I might not be on that often because of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Hola, i'm not really new but i just now decided to post, um..if you couldn't tell i'm a pyro biggrin  

Wholock

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

She-who-loves-hyphens

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:09 am
Hi? I uh, don't know who invited me. I could check if you really want... I might still have the pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Hello there! I'm not exactly new, but I haven't posted anything yet so... yeah.

Something about me... I like acting, Shakespeare, George Orwell, and pie.

Deoxyribose-42

toria94

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 am
name: tori
invited by Living Ink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm Heather. I joined Gaia a little while back, got invite from Name of the Rose (I think), and just joined the guild yesterday. Still feeling new to it all.  

B Heather M

Dapper Humorist

12,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Diant Ginosaur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:48 pm
My name is Jordan, also Jo-Jo. I am errr... young. I dance for school (irish step right now) I'm from California. I think Andrew VanWyngarden (MGMT) is gorgeous. ._.

I thank The Name of the Rose for inviting me today. n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Hi.

I'm Taeddie, and I got invited by Living Ink. :]  

Taeddie

Vicious Lemon rolled 20 100-sided dice: 8, 21, 41, 44, 59, 16, 59, 61, 58, 100, 66, 65, 92, 88, 71, 13, 38, 57, 70, 89 Total: 1116 (20-2000)

Vicious Lemon

Vicious Hunter

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:05 pm
I'm Vicious. I'm old. And some how I joined this guild.

I really need to cut down on my drug use....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jan
Brief introduction: Guild owner, Games Producer and anime fan. I have been a Gaia user since 2004 and intend to be one for a long time to come, I'm also a Jrocker and my favourite band is Dir En Grey.

I began my career in 2001 where I worked for Microsoft on the Xbox project as a games evaluator basically playing games and then writing a review. I later was transferred to the Functional testing department where I would find bugs and report them accordingly and then I was promoted to a senior tester/team leader so I would be responsible for the test cycle of various games.

I also worked for Sega and later left to study at university, I am currently seeking a producers job role but it seems my next job is going to be a project co-ordinator. You check my CV online at www.1337kitsune.com or I have a featured profile on Moby games http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,251420/

I hope this validates my offline identity. I have also worked with a producer of FFVIII, met the director and producer of FFXII and even Hideo Kojima. I get around! I've been on Hiatus for about three years thanks to uni but now I'm back 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GamesTesterJan

blinkexists182

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:08 pm
I'm Brianna. I've been in Gaia for a while, but I haven't started actually using it until recently. I forgot who invited me to here neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm
me me me

uhmmmmm...

actually, i'm not that new.. lol.lol  

zegami

squishycandy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 pm
i really do not remember who invited me here. it was a while a go and i am now just getting around to trying out the forum. i dont post much because i dont have a lot of time. i come here to dress up my avatar mostly and to buy stuff, cause i am too broke to shop in real life lol. i am an illustrator and general artist. i just like to hang out and have fun. nice to meet you all. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 am
uhm I don't think Im that new but since I haven't posted here ( I believe ) I decided that it is time xD
I am Ina, 14 years old, art student, ilustrator in training, manga/anime/american comics/ilustrations fan. Oh yes my school is a high school >.<
I want to work as an ilustrator/graphic designer/ basicaly anything with arts one day. I strive for better art and I love pixels.. all kind of pixels.
I am a greedy person, there is no point in hiding it. I try to help people as I can and when it comes to friends I'm not greedy. I am willing to give a lot for them!
I have quite a collection of art commissions ( the ones I do the art xD ) and I am a big quester, also very proud and defending. I love pointless arguing when I'm moody and I can do a serious arguing too when needed.
I love music whatever I like - I listen it. So I can't say I listen to only one style. even though my favorite band is a rock band ( not linkin park talk2hand )
I'm easy to get along with and awful if I don't like you, but it's rare for me to hate a person over the internet.
Also If you didn't notice I write a lot xP
also I don't remember who invited me here >.>  

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Hyori Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 pm
uhhh..Hyori Kitsune
alwzz active hheheh  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games