Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:32 am
"why are you worried about me?i have nothing to lose......."she sighs
blessedheart
Shun frowns when she says that. "Thats not good. You should eat at least once everyday."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:34 am
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
Shun frowns when she says that. "Thats not good. You should eat at least once everyday."

"Neither do I." shun said looking up at her. "Thats why I would like you to eat more."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am
"plus its part of my nature or atleast to me its a habit that i dont eat......."she thinks why is he so worried not my fault i dont eat often.....
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart

"Neither do I." shun said looking up at her. "Thats why I would like you to eat more."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"plus its part of my nature or atleast to me its a habit that i dont eat......."she thinks why is he so worried not my fault i dont eat often.....
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart

"Oh. I see. Okay. I just want you to eat more often is all. How about 3 times a week?" Shun suggested, smiling at her,  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 am
Angel shrugs"ill try my best to i guess.......if thats what you want......."
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart

"Oh. I see. Okay. I just want you to eat more often is all. How about 3 times a week?" Shun suggested, smiling at her,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am
yoru falls asleep on the wall lying in the sun  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:46 am
Shun smiles and nods. "Thanks Angel." shun said as he got up and petted Yoru''s tummy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am
angel jumps down"mhmm"she walks out and jumps onto a tree branch and turns into a wolf she licks her paw and howls  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:50 am
blessedheart
Shun smiles and nods. "Thanks Angel." shun said as he got up and petted Yoru''s tummy.

she smiles in her sleep, purring softly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 am
Shun loks at the leaving Angel, then picks Yoru up and follows her. "Angel?" He asked, not seeing her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 pm
blessedheart
Shun loks at the leaving Angel, then picks Yoru up and follows her. "Angel?" He asked, not seeing her.

yoru cuddles up to him, feeling the warmth of his body  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 pm
Angel looks down from the branch and howls she jumps down and hurts her paw when she landed but doesnt care and stares at them curiously with her head tilted  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 pm
Shun tilts his head as well as he looked back at Angel. "Is that you Angel? You can transform as well?" He asked  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:08 pm
she licks her paw thats not hurt well duh!he just relized well he did just meet me so id figure that he probaly doesnt know what excatly am i...... and stares him in his eyes and lifts her hurt paw slightly up showing him  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:12 pm
"Oh! your hurt." shun said, as he squat down and put Yoru down and took her paw and looked at it. He then went into his messenger bag and started to treat it.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games