Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
I am sorry, jhal I do not belong here. I am returning to my own world.
Just as I get here, the one called Ryzan leaves... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Even if you do feel you should leave, at least wait until Psyzapp's here. Tell her yourself. Don't just walk out without saying goodbye to everyone.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 pm
*comes out of the secret passage and hears Kit's statement. Going over to the bar area, she grabs a Corona.* Leaving? Who's leaving? and why doesn't Psyzapp know about it? *She takes a drink and eyes the crowd, waiting for some explanation.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm
*after Icy lumps her soaked belongings in one pile on the table by the front doors, she hears Katana ask who's leaving. Surprised that she is even up here this early, Icy tries to act as if she hadn't heard the question and goes about fiddling with her wet things, hoping Ryzan grabs his key and goes back down to his quarters*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm
*a scowl passes over her face as no one has even acknowledged her presence. She clears her throat loudly.* Perhaps I didn't make my request loud enough.....Just who is leaving, and is Psyzapp aware of this? mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm
*looks uncomfortable* Ryzan was talking about leaving... without telling Psyzapp.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm
*knowing katanas temper, Icy swivels around, smiling*

Well, good evening Taney!!! xd I didn't expect you up so soon? sweatdrop How are you love? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm
*smiles at Icy, and then notices her wet clothes in the corner.* Hello, sister dear.......what in the world has happened to your clothes? Why don't you go down to your room and change before you catch a cold? *raises an eyebrow at her* You know you're still weak after that incident the other night.....*sips her beer while watching Icy.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm
*CRAP!!! Knowing that she damn well dropped her key, Icy just smiles back at Katana and waves her concern off*

Oh, it's nothing really. I went storm chasing last night and lost track of time. You should have seen it sister. It was a doozy! Beautiful in all it's glory. I just couldn't help myself, so now I'm just reminiscing about the storm and having a drink. I'll go down and take care of*brushes hands over herself*this later. How'd you sleep?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm
*looks over at Kits* Ryzan? Why in the world would Ryzan leave? All the good looking men that come through here on a regular basis, and he wants to LEAVE? *turns to Icy, still unsure as to whether or not to buy her story.* Drink? Well, love, what shall it be? I'm already back here, so let's get this party started. smile We can sit and you can tell me ALL ABOUT this storm chasing you did last night....*grabs a bottle of Hennessey for Icy and a bottle of Patron and sets them on the bar. She pours her & Icy a quad shot and grabs two more Coronas and sets them on the bar next to the shots.* Come over here, sister dear....and let the tales begin. *She looks pointedly at the stool in front of her with a look that says she will not take "no" for an answer.(  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm
I don't know why he'd want to leave. I just came in and he was talking to Icy. He said something about not belonging here. *goes behind the bar and mixes a rum and Coke*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm
So the one named Ryzan was given a room by the one named Psyzapp, and he is leaving without telling her? How rude.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 pm
*sighs*
Clearly I should have chosen a better time to leave. I had thought returning to my world quietly would be easiest for everyone... mostly myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm
*turns and looks at Kits w/surprise.* Ryzan was "talking" to Icy....is the room still in one piece? *she looks over at Icy* You "talked" to him without trying to kill each other....how boring. So, sister dear....what say you about Ryzan leaving? *she takes a drink of her beer and waits for Icy to answer* Oh, and Kits...feel free to use the private reserve rum we just got in. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 pm
I would think she would be glad to have me gone.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games