Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm
*cursing softly under her breath, Icy keeps her smile in place, glancing at Ryzan quickly as she passes him on her way to the bar, sending him a message that he better not walk out that door. Sitting where katana pointed out, Icy grabs her quad shot and downs it in one gulp, feeling the much needed burn in her throat, chasing it with the coldness of the Corona next. Sighing, Icy looks at Katana and keeps up this charade, but for how long, she doesn't know*

Well, Taney dear, the storm was quite magnificent. I was so mesmerized by the sheer anger of it, the magnitude of the thunder and lightning, that before I knew it, I was walking out the bar, watching as I walked. Wound up all the way on the other side of town, on the outskirts by my apartment complex.*laughs in spite of her crying calves and feet* That much time had passed before I knew it. Walked back here and was too tired to make it downstairs. So I've been up here, trying to get my strength together, plus warm up with the finest liquor, of course. wink

*taking a long swig of her Corona, Icy swivels around on her stool looking at Ryzan, wondering what he's going to do*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:15 pm
*looks over at Ryzan* Ah Ryzan! *she smiles at him* Come here and join the party, love....*grabs a bottle of Elven wine and pours him a glass and sets it on the bar as well.* You and Icy......barstools.....now! *she smiles sweetly at them after barking her order at them.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:15 pm
Ryzan, it's not a good idea to leave without lettin people know where you're going. People would worry about you. *looks at Katana* Everything seems to be in one piece... *smiles and takes my drink back to the other side of the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm
*levels a glance back to Icy* You walked? In those heels you had on last night? All the way back to your apartment? The apartment that you no longer live in? *crosses her arms* You're gonna have to do better than that sister dear...*pours Icy another quad shot and sets it in front of her.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 pm
*while looking at Ryzan, Icy damn near chokes as Kits tells Katana that she and Ryzan were talking and yet, the bar is in one piece. Trying to quickly recover, Icy laughs nervously and looks around the room, glaring at Kits. Turning back to Katana, Icy smirks and waves her hands in the air*

So we talked without destroying the freaking place. Big deal! rolleyes

*then Katana tells Ryzan to take the barstool next to Icy so they could talk*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:21 pm
Of that I am unsure, Kits. Had I been more discrete, it may have taken some time for anyone to even notice my absence...

*as Katana commands him to sit down at the bar, he looks to the side, feeling rather uncomfortable about the whole situation*
I believe I will have to respectfully decline, Katana. I have a long journey ahead and do not think wine would make it any easier...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm
katana68
*levels a glance back to Icy* You walked? In those heels you had on last night? All the way back to your apartment? The apartment that you no longer live in? *crosses her arms* You're gonna have to do better than that sister dear...*pours Icy another quad shot and sets it in front of her.*

*quickly taking that shot and downing it as the first, Icy slams the glass down and looks Katana back in the eye*

Now, I never said that I didn't live there anymore. I'm still under contract for a couple more months. So I it's not like all I had was MW. I still have another place to go when-...

*slipping up, Icy puts her Corona to her mouth, trying to figure out how to clear that mishap up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Of that I am unsure, Kits. Had I been more discrete, it may have taken some time for anyone to even notice my absence...

*as Katana commands him to sit down at the bar, he looks to the side, feeling rather uncomfortable about the whole situation*
I believe I will have to respectfully decline, Katana. I have a long journey ahead and do not think wine would make it any easier...

Oh, but my darling Ryzan...it was not a request...but an order. I'm invoking my 2nd in command authority, NOW. This has gone on long enough.....the two of you will sit here, and you WILL listen to what I have to say. Is that understood? *she again smiles ever so sweetly at both Icy & Ryzan, and waits patiently for Ryzan to take his seat. *Besides, you wouldn't want this fine wine to go to waste, now would you, Ryzan dear?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm
*notices the Icy glare and instead of sitting at the bar, decides to take a seat at one of the tables*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm
I did not realize being in command of this tavern meant you could force patrons to drink.

*sets his suitcases down beside the doorway, making sure they are enough out of the door's direct path so anyone entering or leaving will not trip over them. As he walks over to the bar stool, he feels a growing sense of dread with each step he takes. Once he has taken his seat, he looks down sheepishly at the glass with his hands on his lap, waiting to hear what Katana has to say that she feels is so important to demand he stay longer than he wished to*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:34 pm
*Walks into the MW after a long day of "business."*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 pm
I need a drink. sweatdrop *she goes to the bar and notices Ryzan, Icy, Katana and Kits and she sees suitcases at the door.* confused What's going on…is someone going on vacation?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm
*when Icy hears Psyzapp walk in, she facepalms and looks at the ceiling. Sighing heavily, Icy stands before Psyzapp can get a drink or answers*

Psyzapp, we need to talk. Now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 pm
*she smiles at the 2 of them* Oh Ryzan, my authority doesn't make patrons drink....but it does extend to not letting anyone leave that I don't think should leave.......Now, let's get this party started, shall we? Ryzan, you feel that you should leave because of how you and Icy...shall we say....disagree on certain things? And why on earth would you want to leave without even saying goodbye to Psyzapp and TES? You know Psyzapp has come to care for you deeply....it would break her heart if you left. *she then turns to Psyzapp* And don't think I didn't notice your little slipup about your "other place to go", sister dear....you do realize you are 3rd in command around here...did you think you could just leave and quit your duties after you've sworn loyalty to Psyzapp? So let's just get this all out in the open now.....Icy, I'm well aware of why you dislike Ryzan. But Ryzan....tell me what it is about Icy that you dislike so.....and please leave out the whole "she tried to cook TES" and all that rot....water under the bridge now....*she sips her drink and awaits his reply*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm
Okay Icy. confused What is it I can do for you? *she has a seat at the bar next to Ryzan and motions to Katana for the top shelf scotch.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games