Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm
Lance hears the roar and then sends out Rosemon.''Rosemon use thorn whipping .''Rosemon's whip grabs on a branch to swing to VG , but missed.
Edit;(am i the only rk here)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Zastin and Ace looked at Victorygreymon. ''Shuddup! Lena help we out here!'' he yelled to her as Ace fired another Giga cannon, Heat viper fusion blast at Victorygreymon. He grabbed his digivice and opened a link with the other spirit tamers, the modification came in handy when he needed it for strategy and combat. ''Lena, Sheriti help Ace with VIctorygreymon im going to sneak in and grab the memory.'' he said jumping onto Millenniummons back.  

Cephalon Kish

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Sheriti flicked her head in the direction of the tremendous roar. A large T-rex, scrapped and armed with high-technological gear boasted. It might have been loud enough to reach the zenith point of the sky. Argomon remained in his position, obviously he had the ability to witness the event from his perspective.

"Lovely." Argomon sneered. His eyes locked on the glowing fragment (?) that hovered behind the wild digimon. Sheritis heart skipped a beat as her cheeks grew hot. A feeling tugged her mind that told her that may be an item her team hunted for.

There was no need for words, seeing how Argomons right arm was transforming in thick vines. Before he proceeded, the tamer warned him. "Keep away from his mouth."

Argomon paced himself toward the Victory Greymon. "Obviously." He repeated back to her. Sheriti stood alone for a moment, watching her digimon attempt to battle the dinosaur. Then, uncounsiosly, she noticed that her feet began to move on their own, following in pursuit. She found herself maintaining thier connection for battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm
A sudden voice called Sheriti as she continued foward from her digivice. It belong to the voice of a male. Without question, she agreed. "I- Argomon will attempt to do what he can!" It was another spirit tamer. The time- the moment she had shortly expected had arrived!

Five vines shot past Argomon wrapping around the arm of Victorygraymon where it held its weapon. Each vine had a large claw, equipped with a spike. Argomon pulled as he tugged his three-red toed feet in the ground. Earth was an advantage for his type.  

Im Windspirit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm
Lance was trying to remember his plan , but without his allies he could not win.''Where is Dax,Clair,and Kazu when you need them ? ''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm
Jax's eyes flashed open as the roar sounded.
"Time to go partner! Candlemon! digivolve"
Candlemon leaped from the digivice adn digivolved into his mega level, Boltmon.
"Allright!! Action time!!"
Jax starts running for the lake.
"Remember, keep a cool head! Lance, remember the plan!?"  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm
''Jax the plan cannot go through because when he has low hp they will delete us and take it !''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm
(Night, don't auto hit so much, sometimes auto-hitting is okay but overuse of int tends to annoy people. Just so you guys know the digimemory is hidden, after the fight he will give it to you, so no pointlessly digging because you won't find it! XD)

Victory Greymon wasn't going to let Kain attempt to take the memory, especially since he had no clue where it was. For all he knew it could be in Antarctica. Vicorygreymon swung his sword at the Rosemon's whip, cutting it to stop the attack.He then split his sword and equipped them to his gauntlets. After taking multiple blows, he struck the Argomon with a blade.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm
(I edited the auto hit making me miss , i was trying to get me on the other side but what ever)
With Rosemon in the lake Lance ran at Victorygreymon and missed , but gaining DNA Charge from the air.Lance then saved the DNA Charge.Rosemon threw her whip at a tree to get on shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm
Zastin laughed then Millenniummon charged its cannons for its strongest attack which would kill him and Victorygreymon if it hit. ''Time Unlimited!'' he launched the attack firing two beams which hit the area behind Victorygreymon and created a Black hole which swallowed anything not glued to the ground. ''Everyone if you dont want to die get back!'' he yelled to spirit and Royal knight tamers alike.  

Cephalon Kish

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm
[edit]
(that post never happened)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Jax and Boltmon leap backward before the dangerous attack could hit them, but Jax was blown away by the shockwave.
Jax groans as he gets up.
"What the hell?"  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire woke up at the sound of the fighting going on at the other side of the lake. "It looks like I dozed off a little. Alright UV, let's go and help!" UV got down and let Claire get on his shoulder.

"I was wondering when you would would wake up."UV said to Claire.

"Go a little closer, and then you know what to do." She replied with a grin. He flew to a safe distance from VG,

"Shining V Force!"He shouted, and a beam of light blasted towards VG.

-------========OOC========-------

----

-------========OOC========-------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm
(:'D Lol~ Antarctica, I just love your way Kira.)

A jolt passed through Sheriti's stomach. It was as if she could feel the pain that Argomon felt, but that was only her mind fooling her. It was long since she had encountered or even have been involved in a battle. Due to Toan and his digimon, along with her other digimons being away, she never had the chance. It had been a very long time. She gripped her digivce. She grew annoyed for the concern she was giving Argomon. It was him, after all. Sheriti had forgotten; they didn't have an established connection with eachother.

The vines of Argomon sliced as the blade charged in his direction. His body was flung back as the digimon created its distance. Argomon landed on his toes before settling for a brief moment. Without looking in the direction of his tamer, he flicked his arms, shifting their forms from one hand to another. Rather than close combat, he would attempt another move. Ones that required distance and time.

Sheriti looked around, exchanging brief glances. "H-hello?" She nervously called toward her digivice. "Aid is much appreciated!" Sheriti squeaked. But before she could finish her sentence, she found herself hovering toward the digimon. A sharp pain clung around her waist. It was Argomon.

"Stay put, young one! I can't leave you, even for a simple battle can I?" Argomon gridded his teeth. What had the other tamer thought? He grew annoyed.

Sheriti stayed silent, gripping onto the vine. There was no reason to convince Argomon for something, he would not listen to her.  

Im Windspirit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 pm
(just so you know im moving my area no attak on this post)
Seeing how powerful digimon the Spirits had Lance asked for Claire to give Rosemon a lift.(If I get in the air then we just may win)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games