Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 pm
Joey groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and changed. Still pulling on his shirt, he stepped out of the cabin and looked at the shore. He saw Joshua on the shore. He leaped from the boat's deck onto the sand and walked over to him. "Morning, Joshua. You heading out? Before you do, I haves someone that you would be interested in meeting." Joey smiled and looked to the sea, eyes scanning the water. He smiled at Katalina. "Morning, Katalina." He continued to scan the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm
Katalina smiled absently. "Morning," she replied. She had caught the slightest glimpse of something that looked white on the water, and was watching it narrowly. Another boat? So soon?

She glanced at Joey and Joshua, wondering if she ought to go back into the coral until the boat passed by. If it was a boat.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 am
User Image

Joshua's face lit up as he saw Katalina. "Of course I haven't changed my mind." He told her, smiling at her teasing. He saw Joey getting up. "Morning Joey. Who do you want me to meet?" His face took on a puzzled look. Joshua glanced over his shoulder, wondering if any other humans had stumbled through the area while he was away. Somehow though, he nursed his suspicions that Joey's friend wasn't human. Joshua looked back towards the sea where Katalina waited.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 am
Joey continued to search the water. "Her name is Aoife. She is a sea fairy." He continued to search until he saw a flash of white. He took off his shirt and tossed it on the shore. He entered the water and began swimming to where he saw the flash of white, past Katalina. He paused and looked around. "Aoife?"  

Drunken_Ninja08

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 am
Katalina grinned. "Looks like we'll be delaying, then," she said easily to Joshua, stretching out. "Before we're through, you'll know more about the sea than I do - I wasn't aware there were any sea fairies here."

The water was warm, and Katalina relaxed while she could - the water near the first folks she wanted to see today was always cold. They didn't mind, but she usually did. She wondered if she ought to warn Joshua about it, then decided against it. It wasn't as though they'd be in cold water all the way, and at least humans had their own body heat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am
Aoife saw Joey. Still a little cautious, she lifted her head from the water and waded closer. He back fins fluttering almost like butterfly wings. She gave a tentive wave towards Joey. Seeing if she should aproach further.  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:55 am
User Image

Joshua grinned at Katalina. "I doubt I'd know more. I didn't even know there was a sea fairy, let alone one near here." He watched Joey wade out into the warm waters. His gaze continued onwards, looking for Aoife. When he caught sight of Aoife, his first thought was mermaid. Then Joshua saw the delicate, translucent wings. He smiled as she waved to Joey. 'Seems like she's shy. Better not scare her.' Joshua stayed seated, watching Joey and Aoife. He was waiting for Joey to say it was okay to come in. He didn't want to scare away the sea fairy.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 pm
Joey spotted Aiofe and smiled. Since he was relatively far out, only his head stuck out of the water. "Good morning, Aiofe. I want you to meet Joshua. He is kind like me, so don't worry. And Katalina is...ah, over there." He motioned to the meremaid. "Come on, no need to be shy." He beckoned her and began to swim back to the shore.  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 pm
Aoife swam up excited, but nervous, yet she felt Joey was trustworthy. When they got to the shore, Aoife stayed just deep enoughso her tail stayed under water. "Hi." She said to Joshua and Katalina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

Joshua stared for a moment, entranced by Aoife's delicate wings. He caught himself, then smiled. "Hello. I'm Joshua." He entered the water, wanting to get a better look at the wings. He moved slowly, not wanting to startle her.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Aoife's eyes grew big as he approached. It was a strange feeling. Her and Joey had met through an accidental collision. "Y-You are Joshua?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 pm
Joey smiled and placed his hand on Aoife's shoulder, hoping to calm her down a bit. He looked at Joshua. "He speaking is somewhat broken. She hasn't talked much to anyone."  

Drunken_Ninja08

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image

Joshua's smile was kind and understand. He stopped coming any closer when he was about four feet from her. "It's okay. Practice makes perfect." He chuckled. "I'm sure if you hang around here you'll get plenty of speaking practice."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Aoife smiled, looking at Joey with gratitude. Aoife turned her smile onto Joshua. "You have questions?"  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image

Joshua laughed embarrassedly. "Normally I have a ton, but this is a special case. I didn't even know there was such thing as a sea fairy. There's no stories about them on land. Just pictures and I thought those were people's imagination." He looked at Aoife curiously. "Are there many others like you?

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games