Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 pm
Quote:
((xD Yeah. It's, like, epic!selective-ish. You had to be in advanced math in junior high (7th and 8th grade) and then you took a test in 8th grade.

... Why do I suddenly get the mental image of Russia trying to explain how he's been... "A-a-and Canada! Canada gave me sunflowers, see? 8D" -shot in the foot-))

Quote:
MST students are comonly geeks and nerds, therefore the school has declined an athletic program due to the unahleticness of its pupils. Another reason is because of the astronomical injuries that would undoubtedly occur when subjecting such teens usually found on computers onto a football field. This is the exact reason why the Thundercocks, the male football team, did not even attempt to commence a single practice. Some people also believe that the head trauma that may be suffered by these brilliant students may erase the cure for cancer, aids, or the gum disease commonly reffered to as gingivits. When questioned about this, one MST student was found to have said, "Not now, I am almost done with level 6." The most reasonable answer found to the dismisall of sporting teams at the MST was the fact that no human on the face of the earth could be afraid of the "Thunderchicken" mascot, in fact, most people would not know what it is, considering none of the pupils at MST do.

((*tries not to burst out laughing because her RL Belarus is asleep behind her* ewe That made me innerlol so hard.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 pm
AH.

You just reminded me that I grew sunflowers, a long time ago.

I want to buy seeds and grow them for Russia... D:  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:38 pm
((Fact: I dressed up in a full-body chicken costume in ninth grade during a ThunderChickens Robotics match. ;3

But yeah. -snicker- I'm not sure was kills me the most about that "article".

=D We used to have an entire field of, like, 5-7 foot tall sunflowers.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:38 pm
..I suppose I could stay here with you all until he gets back.....

Ah, Mr. Canada, has my brother been causing you trouble lately..?

Eam Adair

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:43 pm
((@Canada&Madame: We only have three sunflowers in this whole city, and those are in the Commie's yard. XDDD;

He used to live in Russia, but moved here a few years ago. Everyone calls him the Commie because he's Russian, and he's never told anyone (but me) his name. XD; It's Lazmar. ;3 I run errands for him when I have the time on Saturdays, because he lives alone and his back is injured, so, yeah. >>
I'm the only one he's okay hearing "commie" from. <<; ))

I dunno when he's like, gonna come back, Bela, but I-I guess we can like, keep you company until then.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:49 pm
*pinches Poland's cheek* ...You're a sweet boy sometimes, Mr. Poland..

and all this talk about sunflowers has made me hungry...hm..

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:50 pm
((._______. -just died-
I was loading the dishwasher and I suddenly hear "Come here, son". FROM MY BROTHER. Disturbing sleep talk was disturbing.))

-offers Belarus a half smile- Ah, not... particularly. -not sure if it all could really be called 'trouble' or not-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 pm
Russia invaded Canada's and Italy's vital regions!

(Though not really... he sat on Canada and in profile comments Russia got Italy to come with him for pasta..)  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 pm
@Bela: *blushes and rubs his cheek* I-I..well...I like, try, I guess...o////o

((*hears her RL Ukraine trip in the hallway cussing and can't help but giggle*

@Canada:
Disturbing sleep talk IS disturbing. o_________o; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm
Quote:
Russia invaded Canada's and Italy's vital regions!

((*can't help but feel proud* I'm such a good Russia.))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:57 pm
((@Poland- IT WAS. ._o And now I am curious as to WHY he said that...

@Madame- ;3 Let me expand on that. Russia say on Canada AND prompted a fair number of the nation-tans to join him at some time. -shot- And loaned his coat when Canada was pantsless. ... And showed concern for upset!Canada.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:58 pm
You are a good Russia <3 ILU.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:00 am
((Totally seconded! Good Russia is as good as Canada's long cat is long.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am
((@Canada&Madame: *blushes* Bah, I'm not that great....*waves it off*

ilu both. XD <3 ))  

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am
*munches on some grass* ....Ah, Mr. Canada, you should speak more... I forgot you were here....

Ah.. b-but... why does that slime get to eat with Ivan?! Were does he sleep at night, I swear to you....

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games