Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Alive. xd I'm pretty good, you?

Lol. Well atleast you're alive and not an undead vampire like me. I'm good.
eek Vampire heart

Yup! I've threatened to change kids at my school. They are slightly scared of me

O.o XD I'll beat them up for you if you want.... twisted

You don't havae 2. Conmsidering the fact that my freshman year(Last year. We are on summer vacation) I had an upper classman afraid of me when I flipped out on him.
XD Hehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
WolfBlitzen
Helloooo. :3

I was invited by Dagger.

- - Since a majority of people are saying their names, I suppose I'll say mine as well. xD!
I'm Jackie! And I'm from Japan. :3 I just got back into drawing a couple days ago and set up and art thread. ^^ Wish I could have like photoshop or something to use other than MSPaint. XDD

Ummm - - I'm 17 years old and I live in Japan.

Hmm I hardly keep track of guilds I'm in. DD: But since this is an arts related one, this interests me. :] So if I do remember to, I'll stop by and maybe chit chat for a bit or something. XDD

Welcome! I want to visit Japan one day. Me and 2 of my friends decided to learn Japanese last year.
I'm a retard. I said I lived in Japan twice. DD: How embarrassing! lol

&& Thank you! :]

Japanese is easy to learn. XDDD I just started taking classes 4yrs ago. . . and it's not helping. D: haha so it's a bummer kinda. . . for someone living there for practically their whole life. Dx

WolfBlitzen

WolfBlitzen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:43 am
Dagger1819
WolfBlitzen

I was invited by Dagger.

- - Since a majority of people are saying their names, I suppose I'll say mine as well. xD!
I'm Jackie! And I'm from Japan. :3 I just got back into drawing a couple days ago and set up and art thread. ^^ Wish I could have like photoshop or something to use other than MSPaint. XDD

Ummm - - I'm 17 years old.

Hmm I hardly keep track of guilds I'm in. DD: But since this is an arts related one, this interests me. :] So if I do remember to, I'll stop by and maybe chit chat for a bit or something. XDD

Emoclew!!!!!!!......wait.......I mean Welcome!!!!! sweatdrop
4laugh Thanks for inviting me!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 am
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
eek Vampire heart

Yup! I've threatened to change kids at my school. They are slightly scared of me

You don't havae 2. Conmsidering the fact that my freshman year(Last year. We are on summer vacation) I had an upper classman afraid of me when I flipped out on him.
XD Hehehe
Yea, I mean he came like a foot away from elbowing my in my face  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am
WolfBlitzen
Pandamoneyelephant00
WolfBlitzen

I was invited by Dagger.

Ummm - - I'm 17 years old and I live in Japan.

Welcome! I want to visit Japan one day. Me and 2 of my friends decided to learn Japanese last year.
I'm a retard. I said I lived in Japan twice. DD: How embarrassing! lol

&& Thank you! :]

Japanese is easy to learn. XDDD I just started taking classes 4yrs ago. . . and it's not helping. D: haha so it's a bummer kinda. . . for someone living there for practically their whole life. Dx
lol. Nice. I know how to say most curse words and tons of animals names and a bunch of other stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 am
WolfBlitzen
Dagger1819
WolfBlitzen

I was invited by Dagger.

Ummm - - I'm 17 years old.

Emoclew!!!!!!!......wait.......I mean Welcome!!!!! sweatdrop
4laugh Thanks for inviting me!

whee Thank you for accepting! =]  

Dagger1819
Crew

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
eek Vampire heart

XD Hehehe
D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:50 am
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819

XD Hehehe
D<
Yea. Hmm... I'm thinking bout posting my prologue here for you guys to critique it.  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819

XD Hehehe
D<
Yea. Hmm... I'm thinking bout posting my prologue here for you guys to critique it.

=] Go for it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 am
Hey guys, whats up? =o=  

Deadly Sakuya

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 am
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
XD Hehehe
D<

=] Go for it
K!

The burning sensation stopped and I was now swirling in black nothingness. When I finally saw light I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was that I was sitting on a bed. The bed wasn’t very comfortable. It felt as though they stuffed the mattress with straw.

Looking around I noticed I was in a room. One door, no windows. The walls were made of white stone and had a black lattice pattern on them. The floors were wood. They were a dark brown, almost black in color. There was nothing else in the room besides the bed.

I tried standing, but stumbled slightly. I felt a slight breeze on my leg as if something were brushing up against it. Looking down I noticed I was in dress that wasn’t mine. It was simple but elegant, long sleeved white dress with a corset top covered with lace, the same type of lace that covered the cuffs of the sleeves.

I brushed my hair out of my face and noticed I was wearing a headpiece and at the same time I realized my hair was longer. My once short, spiked black hair was now a long chestnut color and since there was no mirror in the room I was in I couldn’t tell exactly what the headband looked like.

The door to my room opened. A man was standing in the doorway. He had on a black cloak that covered all but his blood red eyes and his jet black hair.

The man was creepy, yet he had a familiar aura around him, but I couldn’t pinpoint who he was. Names and faces ran through my head. I tried to familiarize him but I couldn't

“Ah, Princess Cassandra you’re awake.” The man said, his voice muffled making it even harder for me to figure out who he was.

I looked at the man confused. I was no princess. I couldn’t be a princess; I wasn’t a good public speaker not to mention I’m not very graceful. “Who are you?” I asked, I didn’t know where I was or who the man was, let alone why he called me Princess Cassandra since my name isn’t Cassandra. It’s Cassie.

“Time will reveal its secrets to you shortly Princess Cassandra.”

“My name is not Cassandra, and stop calling my Princess. I am not a princess and I never will be.” I said defensively. As I spoke I could see the man backing up slightly. He looked as if I was going to hurt him, I don’t hurt flies let alone people. Although I had to admit I was becoming a little mad and annoyed. The man wasn’t answering any of my questions.

The burning sensation began again as the man spoke “Princess Cassandra, like I said before, time will reveal its secrets to you shortly.”

I looked at the man confused wondering what he meant. I was going to ask but before I could I saw the man’s mouth move, but he was talking too quiet for me to hear. I started getting dizzy as the man whispered; slowly falling into black nothingness again, the burning sensation was stronger than before.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 am
Hi, everyone!

My name is Angelica, I recently turned 18 and I was just just invited by Dagger today, (I guess you saw my Rihanna drawing, huh? blaugh ) and it seemed like a great guild so I joined! biggrin I draw, sing, play piano by ear, and I enjoy photography and decorating. I used to write, but I really don't anymore. I find it hard to refer to myself as an "artist" because I don't feel like, "Oh, I can't live without art, it's my life!" or anything. What I like about drawing is that it is A: Beautiful, of course, and B: I mainly like the sense of accomplishment when I finish and when I notice a marked improvement. sweatdrop I just like getting better at things. 3nodding

One of my main goals for art is to be able to draw strictly from imagination, I have the utmost respect for people who can do this. I'd love to be able to draw the things I see in dreams, especially. (I'm obsessed with dreaming and am an avid lucid dreamer.) I usually don't introduce myself, so I don't know why I'm bothering now, (probably because I'm procrastinating on schoolwork. blaugh sweatdrop ) Hope to have a fun and productive time here. ^_^  

oXDarkRavenXo

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 am
Deadly Sakuya
Hey guys, whats up? =o=

>>
<<
*picks you up* YOU! *puts down and runs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:02 am
Deadly Sakuya
Hey guys, whats up? =o=
Just posted my prologue to my story.  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games