Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 am
Kimo mewed.
I suppose. Seth, where do you live anyway?
He blinked his large green eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 am
"Hmmm?" Seth looked down to see Kimo staring at him with his large green eyes, he quickly bent down and picked him up. "Ah, Kimo I had forgotten about you. I don't really live any one place. Why do you ask?" Seth replied cheerily to the black cat with a new grin returning to his face. Maybe I should've told her that I only glued him to the wall... Meh she'll find out eventually. He shook the thoughts from his head and placed Kimo down on the barstool next to him.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am
Atlanta walked outside to find the guy glued to the wall. "You flaming idiot.." she said, storming in through a back door into a smal room. She picked up a bucket and took it to the sink, filling it with water. "Dumbass..." she muttered as she poured the water into a large pan to heat. She sighed as she watched it, then growled at how slow it was. Switching it off she waved a hand over it, causing it to steam. She became lost in thought as she dumped it over the huy, melting the glue. "How he had enough time to glue you to a friggen wall I'll never know... "she muttered as she left the pan(it was pretty cheap) and went back inside to get Kimo that drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 am
Diz closed his eyes as the images came flowing into his head and it was like watching a movie of himself and Dazeray in a place that he didn't know yet recognised. He watched the images as they continued the smile on his face growing wider. "Are these your memories? No, not yours... If they were yours I wouldn't be able to see you in them... Someone else's... Kimo's memories?"

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 am
"What is it you wanted, Kimo? Atlanta asked, sounding very tired, not drunk in th slightest in spite of the many drinks she had had.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Kimo stood up on his hind legs and rested his paws on the counter.
How about some wine. I'm in the mood tonight.
Kimo looked back up at Seth, his paws still up on the counter.
I don't know. Diz sleeps in the sewers but yet owns an expensive place. Dazeray sleeps in trees most of the time, and Atlanta can't sleep. I suppose it was my habit of curiousity.
He swished his tail and looked back down to stare at the counter.

Dazeray sighed and let her hands fall from Diz's face.
"Yes, they are Kimo's. He taught me how to share images, but I'm not very good at it. Sorry if they were a little blurry."
She bit her bottom lip and picked at the grass.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm
"I can too sleep!" Atlanta said indignantly, shoving a glass of wine Kimo's way. "And I don't appreciate being talked about either!" she said, taking a swig of her own drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:08 am
Seth cocked his head to the side as the girl made her statement, he looked directly at her and went to say something but stopped himself and looked back at his drink. His grin had faded to nothing more then a slight curl of his lips in the corner of his mouth as he stared at the brown liquid in his glass. Quickly he downed the drink and spun his glass on the bar, removing himself from the barstool he was sat on Seth stood up and walked away from Atlanta and Kimo. He walked straight towards the exit and left the bar walking out onto the street and took a deep breath before walking across the road.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am
"Goodbye to you, too." Atlanta muttered sarcastically. "Excuse me a moment Kimo." she said as she strolled to a door nearly hidden at the back of the bar and slipped inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 pm
Kimo sighed and lapped up the wine quickly. He jumped off the barstool, swayed a little, and then took off after Atlanta. He slipped in after her and mewed his protest.
If you think that you can get rid of me that easy, you are sorely mistaken, Kimo glanced around, realizing that he was following Atlanta somewhere, and just where do you think you are going, young lady?
He snorted, feeling a little annoyed.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:41 am
Diz shook his head. "It was fine, atleast I know there was some good times there." He said and slowly moved his hand into one of hers and held it. "What happens now?" He thought out loud not even realising it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am
Dazeray blushed bright red.
"Um..I'm not sure. What do you want to do?"
She stared at their intertwined hands. Hers looked small in his.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 am
Diz looked up slightly embarrassed that he had said that out loud and stared the sky. "I didn't mean to say that." He said shaking his head knocking a few spikes of hair back into his face in an attempt to hide his face as it began to turn red.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 am
Dazeray bit her bottom lip thoughtfully.
"It's ok. You're right anyway. If you wanna leave we can go find Seth and Atlanta. Kimo is probably listening to their sarcastic remarks and becoming bored. I know you aren't really warm and fuzzy with Seth, but I'm not sure what to do..."
She sighed and looked up at his face. His hair had fallen over it and he was very quiet.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 am
"Heh, you can say that again." He replied to her comment about himself and Seth. He hadn't really thought about the others since he had left them behind at the warehouse then he remembered he had sent someone out for food hours ago and a smile spread across his face. I guess dinner is gonna be cold... Or eaten. He slowly got to his feet and let go of Dazeray's hand walking a few steps forward and taking another look at the veiw. "No, I think they'll be fine on their own for a little while longer, unless you want to go?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff