Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Dark could feel the presence of the twins, frequenting the Black Forest himself, he knew the scent of them. Turning for Wei, Dark looked at them both, "Aoi,......Hiruko" he looked stunned for half a heart beat, then he face turned to a smile of greeting, "I have to say you both have caught me by surprise, I wouldn't not have expected to see you here" Dark closed the distance to Aoi and kissed her gently on both cheeks, then he and Hiruko locked forearms as was the way of the shadow dwellers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Aoi grinned a the display of affection between her older brother(albeit twins) and their old friend they’d not seen in a very, very long time. It had been a while since she had seen her brother greet another in the way of the shadow dwellers, it sparked something akin to warmth inside of her.
“How have you been Dark?” She asked, utterly curious. Dark had changed, he’d become stronger, he’d somehow opened up more, while Hiruko and herself have remained mainly the same.  

Dusk_Ninja_Aoi

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm
She didn't like that look in his eyes, it was that of the cat who had just eaten the canary and got away with it. "Your plan will fall Phylum, it always has and it always will." Chief said with more force as her eyes changed without her consent, the time had come at last. Chief walked over to Phylum, not caring about the weapon he possessed in front of her, moving it aside she placed her hands around his neck, Chief turned and whispered in his ear "death will walk hand in hand with you this night", it was rare for her to give a prophecy this close to an enemy but these were strange times they were living in. Still it would be fulfilled, so with it said she moved his head to meet hers and kissed him deeply, while simultaneously trailing her fangs down his throat. She plunged him in the soft skin of her jugular, to seal off his escape. After the bite was delivered She looked him at him with her eyes still glazed over ,"goodnight" she said in a voice unlike her own. Moving back away from him she picked up her swords once again, with the veil gone she was in less control of herself, she lived now only for the satisfaction of the hunt. "Come my little gecko, let us finish this."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Hiruko’s eyes lingered between Dark and his sister. Although the three were old friend, he just wasn’t the type to talk a lot if not necessary. It just wasn’t his thing. He could feel the space that had formed between him and Dark, making him feel slightly perturbed about being there while the two chatted away like old friends(which they were) and feeling like the third wheel.
Shifting his weight to one foot, he lowered his head and stared at the ground beneath his feet as if it were the first time he had seen such a thing; his hands shoved into his pockets.  

snakesfang9712

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm
*I went a little closer to the group and was tired of standing so sat down and tried to focus on a certain point.* Damn they better get here soon i wanna see some blood shed tonight. *I thought to myself after a while*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm
Dark looked at both twins and smiled again, not one to show affection to anyone but Mega, he shook his head at his own actions. Perhaps it was because both were closer to him in demeanor, than the other residence of Neteru. They lived by the same code, killed or be killed, and that had always fit fine with him. "I live Aoi, is that no enough," he to gave her a knowing smile then looked back at her twin. "Hiruko, tis only me, no need to go all silent on us," he said in a teasing tone, he know very well that Hiruko was just as he was, but he wanted him to feel at ease. "How has the forest been to you two?'  

Phantom Touch

snakesfang9712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
His head shot up, eyes blinking once then twice. Then the corner of his lips twitched up into a small smile which, in a way, could be considered a smirk. Hazel eyes twinkled mischievously as he nodded.
“I suppose you’re right.” He agreed. “But what words should be spoken in such a time as this, when words themselves are neither here nor there?” questioned the lavender haired male twin with a raised brow and a shrug of a shoulder. If words were unnecessary, he didn’t see reason or need for them. "But yes, I do apologize for having...shut myself from you when clearly not necessary." he apologized with a curt bow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm
*"death will walk hand in hand with me"* *he thought over what chief had said. *"and so will you Chief Sankofa....so will you"* *he said to himself*

*he glided swiftly towards Chief Sankofa, as though he was on ice, and when he was about 2 feet away from her he vanished after saying* "ITS BEEN FUN!!"  

Repo ManX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm
*I stood up and went outside into the Castle grounds. I knew that the time was near and waited and stared beyond the gates waited for the enemies to come*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm
"P***y!",she shouted loud enough for him to hear, but they would come face to face again, so there was no since in chasing after him. After all there was but one place he would be heading anyways, still on edge she she gave all who intended on fighting along side her the signal they had been waiting for. Lifting up her hands, Chief shot of a blue light into the clear night sky, the bells of the castle went off, giving them their warning that the battle had begun.

She then turned toward Hetukiri, "now my dear, what do you we get Phylum's coodies out of you", she gave a tight smile as she lunged towards Hetukiri and landed onto of her, pinning her down.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:51 pm
*Looked up and saw the signal for battle. I turned to see everyone who was going to fight pour out of the Castle and take there positions. I went and stood way off to the side and waited for the action to come*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Wei chuckled, watching on silently as Dark had his own small reunion with his sister and a guy. He swiveled his gaze back into the dining hall, searching for his beloved charge. Not a difficult feat considering Lady Aya's unique looks and strong presence.

Lady Aya, for the most part, was digging in daintily in a plate of bacon and eggs when she felt Wei's presence along with Dark's unmistakable aura. She looked up when she finally felt eyes on her, and locked gaze with Wei. She stood up, intending to go pull Wei over to her table when she felt another gaze on her, staring at her back.

Aya turned around and looked out the window. To her delight, she saw Lunar. She bestowed upon her one of her rarely seen grins. She motioned for Lunar to come in and dine with her. Turning back around, she saw that Wei was once again preoccupied by Dark and his other...companions. 'Who could those be?' she thought.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:29 pm
Suddenly the castle bells began to toll, startling the occupants of the huge stone structure. Lady Aya hopped off the window ledge, landing beside Lunar. She saw the signal up in the sky and took off to her army, dragging Lunar with her.

Wei saw Aya jump out. Without a word to Dark, he ran out to where he knew his lady would head to. 'No time! Let's use the teleport spell,' Lady Aya's voice rang inside Wei's mind. Wei complied, uttering the spell under his breath even as he ran. A spell circle glowing a brilliant purple appeared on where he stood and a flash of blinding light. He was gone.

Lady Aya did the same, taking Lunar with her even as the spell circle formed. Two spell circle appeared on both sides of Gen. Cam. Out came Wei and Lady Aya, still holding on to Lunar's hand. "Call out to the minions and assemble here right now!" She ordered immediately. Then a terrifyingly large flock of bats populated the air. One by one thousands of the bats transformed to vampires as they landed on the ground. They were the nobles and their vampiric army.

"At your service, Mistress Vermilla," all the nobles greeted as they bowed, their army minions following suit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm
Dark shook his had at the other man and then turned back to Wei with intentions of an introduction, when felt Mega lose control of her own beast within, he needed to get to her before she feed on Hetukiri. But seconds later the bell of the castle began to ring out their battle cry, it had begun. "Hiruko, Aoi, I'm afraid you both have come at a rather difficult time, we are under a segue. You remember Phylum for the days of old, well he seems to have broken out of his seal and is now trying to take over. We must stop him before it too late." I will send word to all of the other dwelling, be careful, for this night belongs to evil.  

Phantom Touch

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 pm
He than was consumed by fog, and left the castle, only to reform on a center stone of the Black Forest. With no longer a need to hide his true nature, he summoned the darkest of creatures to him, if they did not know him they would respect his power in do time. Once the head leaders of every creature was present he stared at each in turn so that they could see blaze of his eyes and the strength of his powers, for he needed none to challenge him this night. "Hear me and hear me well, there will be blood this hour so all those who seek it beware, I am the ruler of the Shadow Realm, Dark and I will slay all who interfere with my work. So choose your side now, or be killed with the rest." As they slowly one by one nodded their heads in understanding, each in turn grasped his forearm in compliance and made their way back into the depths of the forest. Dark, now assured that there would be not trouble from any forest dweller, turned his attention on Ra. The dragon was next on his s**t list and needed to be reminded not to try anything foolish or else. He cased the same fog and came up a few feet behind Nick to give him time to sense his presence before he when over to talk.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games