Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 pm
"Ouch." He said as he swung his legs towards the window. He jumped inside the room to check who hit his head and realized it was Scarlet. "Ah. It's okay." He said as he rubbed the part of his head that was hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm
"Are you ok?" Scarlet asked as she put her hand on the part of his head that hurt just to make sure he wasn't bleeding, because she opened the window pretty hard and fast.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 pm
"Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm ok. No harm done" He said unsure.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm
"Well it will make me worry less if you sat down." Scarlet said as she sat him down next to Rui.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 pm
"You didn't have to go through all this trouble, you know?" He said to Scarlet as he sat beside Rui.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm
"Yeah well i can't help it." She plopped down next to him and sighed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Zenjin and the others just sat there recovering and thinking about the next attack.
Gumo: "Think we can pull it off?..."
Zenjin: "We would need alot more help..."
Doza: "We can always get Jett to help..."
Zenjin: "I will Never ask him to help"
Doza: "why not...he is your big brother..."
Zenjin: "He also has a dangerous way of thinking, and too much power..."
Gumo: "Well were gonna need to, seeing as how im going to have to sit out..."
Doza: "you wont sit out for anything...you will be on the front lines just like your brother..."
Zenjin: "Well, if you think we need Jett, than by all means ask him yourself..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:02 pm
Damon appeared the three men, "Well did you think of any plans?" He again brought forth his throne and sat down. He had one of his servents get on all fours so he may use him as a foot rest.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm
" hey ace"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm
Zenjin: "I have an idea...but it would have to take a little observing to see if it would work"
Doza: "And i plan to get ahold of Zenjins big brother, Jett"
Gumo: "he's pretty powerful...a little sick in the head but powerful"
As they spoke a black smoke trail started flying around them. it stopped close to Zenjin and a figure emerged from it.
Jett: "Well hello my dear little brother...im guessing you need my help...typical...baby Zenjin cant do anything for himslef...thats not a good habit you keep...i've already offered to break it for you...is that why you called?...hmmmmmm?"
Doza: "No Jett, we need your help finding this group and destroying their tribe along with recovering some lost book..."
Jett: "ohhh?.......and whos that big pile dog s**t over there?"
Jett is reffering to Damon.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm
((lmao "big pile of s**t over there" nice XD))
Damon unbothered by jett's comment sayed silent smirking at them. All he had going on in his head was the thought of Scarlets downfall.

Scarlet stood up and went out side knowing that Rui would be safe in her office with Dark fire and Ace, also because she put a very powerful barrier around her office, so no one could enter unless she let them. Before leavign she said excused herself form her office and walked out into the forest to look for Sunshine. She was walking alone trying to find Sunshine and she was a bit spaced out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm
((lmao thank you...))
Jett walks over and pulls his dark sword from out of the black smoke and walks over to Damon. Jett punches the servant in the back making him scream in pain. As the servants mouth is open, Jett grabs the servants upper jaw and pulls it upwards so mercilessly that it almost rips the servants head in two.
Jett: "Hey...Doofy....pay attention..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:31 pm
Damon liked the fact that Jett did that, he licked his psychotic mind. Damon put his legs down and leaned down at him. "And what is it that im suppose to be paying attention....." Damon stop and he smiffed the air then grinned. "Well it seems like our little witch is all alone in the froest. How about you guys pay her a little visit."

Scarlet shook her head and realized that she was walking in the wrong direction. She quickly changed course and headed to Rui's village.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 pm
suki woke up out of a deep sleep and tarnform andran for sarlet"wow suki woke up out of a dead sleep"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm
Zenin: "we need more ti-.."
Jett cut Zenjin off mid sentence.
Jett: "Ill go myself....Just give ma a name...."
Doza: "Sacrlet..."Jett: "alright....and you were supposed to pay attention....to me..."
Jett ran off really quickly towards where Scarlet is heading without another word.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games