Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:49 pm
Robert nodded. "I think that's all we can do," he told Nike. "But let's see if they back down before we get the chance."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm
"Yes I do though that person well need to help he may not their decision still not made."The whisperer walked towards the training room,"That boy needs help if he is to overcome the beast.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:51 pm
"I cannot provide it. I will let you do this. I have something to review."

He removes the notebook from his pocket, and begins to read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 pm
"What is it?"The whisperer listened to what he was going to say  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

As soon as the collar was on, the wolf fell motionless before the wolf's body began to twist and shift back to Leon's human form, laying nude since when he had changed into a wolf, his clothing had torn into small bits. Leon's eyes shifted over to Soli. "I'm sorry." He said softly before looking away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm
"Don't worry you did your best that's all I could ask from you."Soli hugged him and kissed him on his head.,"Come on let's get you some clothes."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm
"My notes. On everything. Everyone. I have everything written down. I have everything in here."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante spotted Kiro and was quickly at his side. "You owe me." He said to him, "And not a favor, a few dollars." A twenty sounded good, and he didn't want to ask for much, just enough to cover the fee of having to take another bath. Yeah, the place he stayed at some how kept a tab of how much water he used, which was kinda weird.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:04 pm
Kiro nods, understanding perfectly. He removes a fifty from his pocket, the MP5SD revealed for an instant as he does. He notices Dante seeing it and replaces the coat.

"Here you are. That should cover it. Now you owe me a few bucks when I need it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 pm
"Just like the book Talo only you have it in your words read it out loud seeing the changes of the future today have tired me."The whisperer sat down in a chair outside the training room  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:08 pm
"Actually, I think you are right as usual. He left. I think he got nervous. You are so smart." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Bumping into the man had pushed her into the shadows. She was about to continue forward, but Dante showed up. She scooted around and intot he crowd so as not to be noticed. She made it to the middle of the dance floor and began gyrating to the Techno beats. When she was near enough, she leapt up onto his back wrapping her arms and legs about him. "Found you!" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 pm
"What do you want to do now?" Robert asked Nike.  

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 pm
"One. Brago.

Head of Demonkin. Still has nerve cluster in back - is inside body. Almost impossible to hit without penetrating skin. Personality notes, things along those lines. People, places, things, weapons, personalities. Quotes. The bible, in Greek and Latin. Notes on the differences. Things like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Okay." Leon said softly and got to his feet, lightly touching the collar on his neck.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:23 pm
The whisperer nodded,"I hope I'm not in there."His body moving he was laughing,"That book is dangerous I hope you won't leave around."

"Leon I'm sorry I had to put that on you."Soli walked into the bedroom.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games