Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 pm
Riftcreator eye glow white "fine ... Heartless XV return to home and protect their until i return" as he said loud enough for his heartless to hear

"ahhahah what i was just having fun" said Newgate as Majin pulled him by his legs ".... you Psycho heartless.." as they vanished "RAAAAWWWWRRR creator deastory them all" as Reave and the others left outside

"damn it Nero... Maxis" it time to leave said Wrath "Thy jest Creator is will to take them on by himself" said Maxis "Creator must ... ready pissed" said Nero "wow this is wonderful .. all this fighting and we only got a little treasures" said Warlock laughing as they vanished  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Zenjin smirked at RiftCreator. He motioned for a Dusk to appear and he whispered silently at it. The Dusk disappeared. The nobodies on the lower levels stopped attacking and made their way up to The Altar Of Naught. They all sat high in the sky, watching the events at the top unfold. "You dont mind if they watch do ya, Rift?...." Zenjin said smirking.  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm
its... crowded here oliver toght betwen two bresekers and an sniper  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm
"ha i dont care after this they see truly how weak you are" as he looked at his blade "to fight like that again ..... damn it i can only remember so much" thinking to himself "blade we fought that war ... but this is different"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm
June opened her eyes and stared at the sky-full of nobodies. sitting up, she put her hand to her head
"what's going on?"
I'm so dizzy...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm
Zenjin looked at Oliver quickly and spoke "They wont attack you, if you dont attack them..." and as he said this he looked back at RiftCreator. Zenjin tilted his head "Are you ready yet?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:08 pm
"that doesent change the fact the crowd is enourmous..." oliver said looking down at june i guss if things go well i can get her to pay for the fuel...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm
"damn i going to hate this" as he smashed his blade on the ground and wave flew towards Zenjin "it just me and you Rift blade" as it glowed  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Zenjin stepped over the wave and began walking towards RiftCreator, Keyblade stretched out with one arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm
The Heartless symbol fade and Riftcreator notice he couldnt try and use his power anymore " .... next time im going to kill that voice" as he saw Zenjin walking closer to him "damn better think of something ... Damn it remember"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:19 pm
gee... now his level is below mine... oliver toght... just a hint wont hurt...he thinks, stretching his arms, then winging his steathed sword in a diagonal motion, tring not to hit the nobodies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 pm
Zenjin begins to rush at RiftCreator. His Keyblade begins to shine.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Riftcreator see Zenjin and throw his blade towards him "ha haha" as he rushes behind it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Zenjin flips himself around it and kicks towards Rift's stomach.  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:29 pm
[i'm gonna play some PS1 classics!]  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games