Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm
jessica started to get teary eyed and jumped up into tomoyo's arms. derek sat with amy and held her hand trying not to think about it. blake looked horrified and hollow inside. i looked at him to see that he was starting to cry. he dropped his hand and looked at me. he cudnt help but let the tears fall. he looked at my chest and moved the zipper of my jacket away and saw ther was no hole ther. he looked bak at me and said, "lets go. now. we'll fly. ill carry you til you can fly on your own. i dont care how long it takes for you to feel better, i am going to carry you." he stood up with me in his arms and before i cud protest he was up in the air and flying. derek and jess taking off after him. i held on tight, trying not to choke the life out of him. sora and amy following after derek and jessica.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm
Sora and Amy stayed close to each other, and close to Derek and Jessica.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi took to the sky and kept close to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm
"we need to stay close guys. so keep up." blake called over his shoulder. i wiped the tears away from his face, "im sure they wud be able to keep up if you slowed down a littl." i said with a weak, teary-eyed smile. "oh, right, tha wud help. im just worried about you." he said still a littl horriffied at the images, he kissed my forehead. "you're off course. turn left two degrees." i said.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded and picked up their pace,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 pm
blake did as i said without question. she cant die. she cant die before me. blake thought to himself. "hey mayb you shold take a nap." he suggested, i shook my head but ended up difting off to sleep, "make sure you find somewher wher its very quiet and hidden. or a homeless shelter wud work too. i wudnt mind that." i yawned.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm
"There's a place near here we can stay," Sora said. "A woman found me sleeping on the beach a month ago, and took me to her home. I stayed there for a while, and she said I would be welcome back, if I ever needed her help. We can go there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 pm
Tomoyo looked down at the clouds. "Do you ever get the feeling that someone's watching you?" She asked Kazumi. "Cha, we're always being watched." "How?" "They have their ways..." Tomoyo nodded and looked back down, biting her lip.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm
"alright..i guess we can stay ther for a littl bit...at least til she wakes up. then its up to her if we stay." blake said. i stirred moving my head from side to side which made blake hold me tighter to him. "she's fine blake, she's just dreaming. she's kinda having a good dream and a bad dream. it has to do with wat she saw and then wat she wants to happen instead of that. so dont worry bout it blake." derek said reassurringly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Hannah started to get a little paranoid and feeling awkward as if being watch. She sat on a branch, glancing around for anything strange. Ok this is getting freakishly weird....Hannah heard someone elses thoughts in her head, Where are these thoughts coming from...., She looked all around her, starting to freak out.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 pm
'dont worry hannah. its just erin and her visions..and me speaking to you thro our minds ya kno? nothin to worry bout. wer the goosd guys. are you one of them?' derek thought to hannah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm
Yes, I am a good guy....Sorry I get quite paranoid cause I dont really see many people that much...., Hannah calmed down and sat back down under the tree and sending her thoughts back. She sat there staring into darkening sky exhausted.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
its ok. before sora, tomoyo, kazumi, and amy became part of our flock, the four of us never realy saw ppl. blake and erin are very paranoid. but they hav good reason. they went thro alot more than me and my sister did. you should come meet up with us. that way you at least stand a chance at surviving for a long time. derek explained to hannah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm
Kazumi listened to the conversation mentally and nodded in mid-air. Tomoyo looked around and siged, closing er eyes wile she flew.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm
Where should I meet your group then?, Hannah stood up and glanced around the area. Cause I dont wanna be wandering around all night searching, you know because not that safe alone in the skies at night...., Hannah jumped onto a branch pulling on her small bag.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games