Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm
Yuki Set Hikaru down on a nearby bench "She looked at the streak this... is the mark of the Knights you are one of them" she said to him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm
tehcno burst out laughing"your kidding right?"he said lookin at her."theres no way i could be one...."
marx walked over and looked at it"yep shes right techno...i believe the dark magic snake awakened it."
tehcno glared at marx"how would you know..."
marx growled"hold your tounge....i am older then everyone here and you know that!"he snarled.he looked at Yuki."you are kaimei's sister are you not?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Yuki looked at Marx "Yes I am" she said bowing to him then looked up and blushed cause he looked so strong  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm
marx bowed back."it is a honor to meet you..I'm Marx Fei."he said smiling at her."I'm the guardian of the fei family as well as a important creature to the demon world."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm
Yuki smiled "Then you must know why Techno has the Mark" She asked "Then Does that mean Techno's Founder of the family was one of the people who sealed one of the Knight's in the family blood" she added  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm
"the family is known for many things.that is one of them.they also developed the immortal killer attack."he leaned in next to her ear"i'm not actually a fei but i'm one of the seven demon warlords...retired of course."he said backing awya"don't say anything though."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Yuki nodded at him "But how are the Knights Connected to Kaimei and Techno and who else has a Knight" she asked Marx  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 pm
"hmmm"marx began thinking."i believe certain circumstances allowed the knights to reveal themselves.you see emotion fuels many things.power...control..unlocking new abilities."he said looking at her."kaimei's knight appeared form anger at Roy fei.thus his powers a fueled by emotion.it may also have to do with his kids.the shockwave only occurs when a creture higher then a level S is born in the world.the last time that happened was over 4000 years ago.at least one that was able to shake the very foundation of our world.that shockwave i believe did something to those who have knights in them in order to turn and twist fate into making a event occur to trigger the knights awakening."marx said pausing making sure she was keeping up.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 pm
"Hmm, then wouldn't that make me one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, I am Death after all." Carson said as he noticed Kyo checking his arms.

((Is it okay to make Kyo a Knight too?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 pm
marx shoke his headi highly doubt it death did not take on a pyshical form until after the knights were sealed.death gained a pyhical form because people were cheating death"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm
"So Emotion fuels them but how are they gonna be able to control them" Yuki asked "I heard a Legend of the Ruins First and the Answer lies within but the ruins have been lost" she said

Kaimei opened his eyes and raised himself and looked around "Where am I"

(Yea sure he can be a Knight)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 pm
"I believe i know the right man...techno's father."marx smiled
tehcno blinked"sure he mgiht know...."he looked at kaimei"your back in our realm.you did it kaimei you destroyed roy."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 pm
Kaimei looked at Techno "Really? I killed him" he said with a slight smile on his face "Its all over" he said as his body hurt from using the Knight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:31 pm
"well er...there something else...well two things.would you liek to hear the bad one first or the worst one first?"tehcno asked rubbing his neck  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 pm
"Hey I got one of those streaks on my arm, I guess that makes me a knight then, I wonder what kind of power I get." Kyo said and began thinking about it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games