Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm
((I'm sure Wolfy can change it, though I believe your first character can only have as high as 4 when they start or something))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:34 pm
(4 works for me i just dont want 1 lol now that i know lol)  

Setsuna155

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 am
((i has returend and random appearance o.o..no offence xD))

When treya had come down again after ali she had looked at the new guy who had randomly appeared out of no where..."just so you know we didn't get Caught in it by mistake i made sure this was here as we had fallen cause if it hadn't have been me an ali would have either have gotten really hurt from the impact after falling or one of us mightuv not been standing here at all so it wasn't an attack it was a safety net not an attack" her face was flat and she was glaring just a bit at the other kid who called himself kira shaking her head again she quickly went the the edge where ali had started to climb down leaning over a bit she managed to stretch enough to tie an end of vine around ali then herself bafor descending from the top of the shelf as well "oh and the strang sound was probably the wirings and clicks made as the mechanism for the trap door was activated and opened that's probably what ali ment now if you'll excuse us for a sec we have to concentrate on getting down from here so as to not fall....again"

((why ares chu bashing my characters abilities emo ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am
|| Hi guys D: I hope rawring told you that I got... BANNED from the computer by my parents for no reason at all. D: Yeah... So my rooms a little messy, but why do i have to clean the living room, kichen, bathroom, and so forth? Well, see you when I clean them to my mom's standards... Which I was suppose to start on a week or whatever ago D: I tried protesting but... Yeah didn't work, so I... am... going to... Clean. (aka, die.) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 pm
((well good luck with that. the sooner it's done the sooner you can get back on, I am sure smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm
((My character's a level 3... Next level's obviously 4... =/ Self-muttering to myself, pay no heed n.n))

Rock walked in for his own I'ras test. Starting with his main one water. ''Time to impress.'' He sighed as he made his fingers crack while stretching his arms.

((And I thought I had enough with questions.... There's a teacher there analyze the student's performance, right? If it would be possible for someone ELSE than me to do it, since I kinda want some interaction and self interacting is near pointless with me =/ Thanks in advance XO))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm
((have 'fun' with that, carny. Hope you can get back soon :{D
and @ angelicos- yeah, Doc Martel/ the computer's been doing analysis. if you want a live person I can have him talk to you and stuff))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Jordan stopped by the (gah, forgot where she's supposed to go first -_-) flight course and watched as another student finished their test. There was some teacher she didn't know taking notes and talking to students at the end. When it was her turn she walked up to the platform. It slowly rose into the air.

"Okay...Jordan. As soon as you step off, the timer starts," the proctor for the test called up to Jordan.  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 pm
((That would be just fine =J Especially since, well it feels much less fun when I just interact with myself PLUS I feel kind of random if I would XO So a teacher interacting with Rock would be like the best thing XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:54 pm
Kira wandered into his class preparing to take his fire iris test wondering what he would have to do to rank up from 4 to 5 while waiting for his name to be called.

(dunno what the tests require you do to so i'll wait till someone can tell me xD)  

Setsuna155

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm
Alex had finished his meal and was on his way to his test. He made sure he was all stretched and ready to go. He had everything down pat except for he still wasn't quite perfect with his shadow hopping technique.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 am
((just asking but setsuna did you character just go poof form talking to me and ali o.o))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 am
(no o.o that was then this is now <3 besides i kinda lost track after the tests started lol but call it that if you want xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:08 am
|| I have till like... prolly three, cause mom's proctering a test and my sis is taking one so... Yeah xD... I wanna post but ummm.... Recap? Oh wait I forgot about the one on the front page... Well then biggrin Suggestions on how I can jump in for a day then disapear again xD Well... Unless I get over a 90 onm regents then I think I don't have to clean... And I get a playstation three biggrin ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am
( i already have a ps3 wii and 360 <3 plus currently on a personal laptop i got last summer LOL I Know im spoiled razz )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games