Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 pm
(i've decided something all exile characters from now on shall have some type of weakness to prevent god modding )

Dehstroyer smirked allowing the lightning to strike down on him, while the electric current passed through his flesh he grabbed a light post, letting the current pass through him into the metal pole. It jump started his adrenaline and he used it to turn into his lycan state. His four pure white, his eyes crystal pale with a thick blue rim. He jumped at Desmund pinning him down. "Hey look, white dog can jump." He growled hopping off the vampire getting some distance between the two.

Meanwhile Sovereign and Shanw's battle continued but Shawn's stamina was running low. Compared to Sovereign's decades of experience in this form, he wasn't going to last long. Sovereign began to gain the upper hand. Shawn reverted back to his human form falling to his knees. He was exhausted after not fully resting, all that training and keeping the barrier up around Emily's room. His body was failing under the stress. Sovereign sent another wind blade at Shawn, who attempted to block it with his barrier but it shattered in front of him. At the same time so did the one keeping Emily in her room. "s**t." He growled after being knocked into a wall.

Sovereign still in his lycan form towered over the new born. He growled at the defeated boy, anger in his voice. "You've given us alot of stress kid." He growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:51 pm
yoshi began to swing back and forth gaining momentum. and when he finally let go he flipped up and the rocks collided with each other creating a new platform. Yoshi landed and quickly jumped off of it heading for Belle, swords drawn  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 pm
Belle didn't have time to react. Yoshi was faster than she expected. What she suppose to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm
Emily saw the barrier go away and she made her way outside. She saw Shawn fighting and made her way over to him. "Need some help?" She calle. She knew he wouldn't be happy, but she didn't care.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 pm
Shawn was in a bit of a daze when Emily came. "Either I'm dead and I'm seeing an angel or my girlfriends being hardheaded and is trying to save my stubborn a**." He said as he rose to his feet. "Your supposed to be resting." Shawn said as he got back into fighting mode.

Sovereign chuckled. "Well now. Now I don't have to waste time searching for you." He said as he looked at Emily. "May your see your father in the after life." He charged at Emily, but Shawn quickly shifted into his lycan form and intervened taking the blow but stopping Sovereign in his tracks.

"Emily quickly." Shawn errected a barrier arround Sovereign. "My ability doesn't work on fire, combined it should do heavy demage." He growled as Sovereign roared and shook in his grasp.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 am
Emily put her hand up and let the fire go to Sovereign. As she did she moved closer to Shawn. "I'm sorry I came out here. I couldn't just sit inside while you were out here fighting."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 am
The flames enveloped Sovereign slowly burning his thick black furn down to his skin. He roared out in pain for each time he tried to flail Shawn's barrier would desolve a piece of what ever it touched. The flames started to burn at his organs and mucles. He quickly shifted back to his human form where his wounds became less fatal, he sucked the air from the flames so they could do no further damage. He glared at Shawn and held his hand out a him.

Shawn looked to Emily about to say something when he started choking. He couldn't breathe. He reverted from his lycan form and fell to his knees. The barrier around Sovereign shattering. Shawn's skin began to turn pale and his eyes were rolling back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 am
Emily ran over to Shawn. "Shawn!" She didn't know what to do. What could she do? She turned into her lycan form and ran at Sovereign.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am
Sovereign laughed at the girl's foolish attempt. He held his hand out and let out a massive gale of wind so powerful it ripped up the concrete and street post; cars were sent flying along with Shawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am
yoshi stabbed into Belle's stomach and crashed into her knocking them both off the pillar. as they fell Yoshi turned so that he was underneath Belle and when they hit the ground Belle was impaled even further onto the blade

Desmund looked over and saw that both shawn and Belle were having trouble with their fights "well this couldn't have gone much worse" he sighed and raised his hand to the air causing dark clouds to form in the air "I can't even remeber the last time I had to take this form in combat" thunder began to roar from the clouds and rain began pouring down "Final seal........." a bolt of lightning struck down on him surrounding him with an aura of lightning "RELEASE!" there was a blinding flash of light brighter than anything imaginable. and when the light faded away Desmund in his true form stood at the center of the creator that used to be the safe house. he looked at his armor clad hands and let out a haunting laugh "yes! it feels good to be strong again!" as he laughed lightning began to strike down around him

User Image  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 am
Sovereign lost his concentration when blinded by the light and Shawn took this opportunity to strike. He rushed through the blinding light not letting himself catch his breath and thrusted his hand into Sovereigns chest. Sovereign let out a devastating howl. "I won't let you win!" Shawn roared as he grapped onto the lycan's heart and placed a barrier arround it.

Sovereign knocked him away, and Shawn skidded across the ground.Sovereign grabbed his chest but it was to late, he couldn't stop the corrosion. He was going to die. His clan needed an successor. "James! Your the head now." He howled before falling to his knees. His heart slowly dissolved and became nothing but hole in his chest. Blood shot from his mouth and he fell face first into the ground.

Dehstroyer shielded his eyes and watched as his eldest comrade died. He let out a massive roar of sorrow, the ground cracking around him. Once he finished he held it in and channeled it to his power. Now that Desmund was released he couldn't afford error. "I will make you pay, boy in due time." He growled then focused on Desmund.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 am
Desmund seemed to completely ignore Dehstroyer as he walked over to Shawn. his power was much the he seemed to weigh down those around him. he looked into Shawn's eyes, his gaze both calming and terrifying "you did well. but its not over yet, help belle finish of yoshi then get somewhere safe" he placed his hand on shawn's shoulders sending a powerful current through him vitalizing his nervous system "now go" he looked at Dehstoyer again as if for the first time "If its ok with you I'd like to take our battle somewhere were there will be less collateral damage"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 am
Belle screamed when Yoshi's blade went into her. She had the ground cover her arm and she started punching him, hoping he would get off of her.

Emily saw Desmund change form, and was in shock. "Wow."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 am
Yoshi's face began to get bloodied and bruised from her repeated assault but all he could think about was concentrating his chi into kuro hoshi "Death................" he twisted Kuro hoshi inside her so that the blade faced to her side "...........SLASH!" with an extra boost of chi he cut side ways slicing out of her side and sending her flying off of him  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 am
Belle hit a tree and held onto her side. She was crying silently, knowing that she couldn't defeat Yoshi. Why did she ever think she could? She closed her eyes, the pain making her feel sick.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games