Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Ravenclaw Table)

Leonette rushed to the great hall and instead of heading straight for the Gryffindor Table she scanned the house of blue and bronze. Spotting David she smiled before making her way over. Without any warning Leonette landed next to him on the bench. "Hello David." she said happily as she leaned up against the table. Looking at him momentarily lost herself before coming back to reality.

"Ready for the summer?" Leonette asked curiously. She hadn't wanted to think about it since summer meant she probably wouldn't hear from anyone. Oh she sure hoped she'd be able to see David over the summer. That would make up for the lack of interesting things that tended to happen during the holiday.

With: David... other Ravenclaws

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14 (as of December 25)
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

TIME: End of the Year Feast

David glanced up a bit surprised out of his musing to hear Leo's fairly familiar voice and cheerful greeting. He smiled and said, "Please don't remind me of the summer. I'm stuck with my mother's parents for the first week and my sister got this hair brained idea that it would be fun to spend most of the summer with them. At least I don't have to stay as long," He answered with a shrug. "It's not like I can talk her out of something once she sets her mind to it. If she wants to stay that long she will."

He shook his head and replied, "Anyways what about you? Anything exciting planned?" He was curious when she would probably go to Diagon Alley over the summer but felt it was probably for the best not to jump into that first. If he actually knew when she was going he could in theory meet up with her as long as it wasn't the first week of the summer. After all, there was a perk to living in London-Diagon Alley was just a cab ride over to the East End of London. His parents had given him and his sister free reign to use cabs to get most places in the city since they were each about nine as long as they kept their phones with them and let them know ahead of time.

As an after thought he added slightly amused, curious, and more than happy for the company despite his question, though he did clarify it after on where he stood on the matter, "And shouldn't you be over with the Gryffindors tonight? Not, that I mind, I was just wondering..."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Leonette knew just how much David hated spending time with his extended family, so his reaction was no surprise. “At least you’re getting it over within the first week.” She told him trying to remain optimistic. True was they didn’t sound like the type of people you ever wanted to see no matter how brief. “I wish her all the best. From what I’ve heard from you she’s going to need it.” She replied before spinning around on the bench.

“Not really, the first few weeks I’m going to relax. Hang with the family and that sort a thing. Then about half way through the summer I think we’re going to my cousins’ place for the annual reunion. Though, I hope to head to Diagon Alley a few times before then. Aside from that my sister has to get her things for school in September and well I’ll be taking her to get her them aside for the wand which we’ll get a separate day with my dad.” Leonette told him. That’s when she realized she had a lot more going on then she thought. “Anyways I’d be happy to meet up with you in Diagon Alley. Honestly I don’t usually get to see anyone over the summer and I don’t want that to remain a habit.” She said with a smile.

Upon hearing David’s question she glanced over at the Gryffindor Table. Leonette was probably the only red in the sea of blue but it honestly didn’t bother her. Looking back at David she smiled. “Probably, but I see them far more often then I see you.” She said passing for a moment to glance away. “And with this being our last night here I thought I’d spend it wisely.” She answered looking back up at him. “I’m glad you don’t mind.” She added with a smile. “You know I hope we keep in touch this summer.” She said suddenly. Leonette really wanted them to remain close during the holiday. She just couldn’t see her summer being much fun without him.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

"Even when I am in Tinworth you could always send me an owl to the Avery Manor, it isn't like my family is so intrusive to read other's mail," He answered. "As for Cathy staying there... she already half knows what she is getting herself into. She just has a far more optimistic view about things. Basically she said even if she disagrees with something said the only way they would actually know is if she actually said anything. She does have a point, I suppose."

"And, the rest of the summer I'll be back home in London. Dad isn't particularly fond of owls, but he hasn't actually forbidden their coming and going. And, there's no reason you couldn't stop by my place if you gave a bit forewarning. Hell, we have enough guest rooms in the home that you and your sister could stay at the house and still have your own rooms," He said.

"The address isn't that hard to find if you looked," David added, "But, yeah, meeting up in Diagon Alley sounds good. It isn't that expensive of a cab ride over to Diagon for me." He pulled out a pen and a piece of parchment from his bag and quickly scribbled down the address for both the Avery Manor in Tinworth and his home in the neighborhood of Belgarvia in London. He paused for a moment, before laying down his pen and handing the information over to Leo. "There, you know where I'll be and have the address if you want it. Should be easy enough for an owl to find, at least. And of course my home in London takes Muggle post and there no one is likely to get cursed for stepping within 500 yards of the place like the case is with my grandparent's estate. Worst that happens at my home in London is you get a death glare from my Dad's two cats."

He shrugged, "If you'll be at Diagon Alley though after the first week of the summer I should by all means be free. My summers thankfully are always quiet when I am in London. So let me know when you plan to be in town for Diagon and I can probably meet up with you," He ended with a shrug.

murruelecreuset

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:57 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine smiled gently when Iñigo said that he was 'really going to have a good time'. That kind of statement was never true ot Lexine, how could she make anything better? Either way, she kept quiet on the subject and continued to finger her bracelet.

Iñigo then said he was looking forward to coming over to her house, Lexine smiled.
                                                "Awesome. Just make sure to ask your father. Also, send me a letter if your dad is going to come along. My parents are already going to go absolutely mad over the fact you're coming, if your father's coming, they're going to be needing some time to prepare themselves," she chuckled. "They insist of the entire house being absolutely spotless before someone comes over." She shrugged, looking down at her bracelet.

Once Iñigo asked her if she was okay, Lexine looked up at him and stopped touching the bracelet.
                                                "Huh? Oh, yeah...I'm...I'm okay..." She stuttered out, embarrassed. "I...it's probably just because I'm going back home... I don't know..." Lexine sighed, shrugging.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Leonette’s eyes lit up when he said she could send him an owl even if he was staying with family. That was by far the best news. “Okay I keep that in mind for sure.” She said before hearing about Cathy’s view point. She really did have a valid point. “I see her point.” Leonette said in understanding, though even she would admit that you can’t hide anything for long.

While Cathy was spending time with the family for what Leonette thought was to make up for the fact she hadn’t known them until now David would probably need the company anyways. “Really that would be awesome.” She said her thoughts on how great it would be to get away from Mira before being stuck with her at school for the whole year. Maybe she’d see about bringing Grace, she’d love to meet David that Leonette was sure of.

“Speaking of addresses… here, it’s my address in Ackerly.” Leonette said holding out the paper she’d been carrying with her. She had planned to give it to him tonight even if he hadn’t given her his first. Taking the paper from David Leonette planned to keep it close. “I’ll be sure to write to you.” She said with a smile. “Feel free to send an owl or use muggle post doesn’t matter to us any. Dad loves getting muggle mail even if it’s just, junk half the time.” Leonette told him. “I’ll be sure to let you know when I’m heading to Diagon Alley next then we can hang out. You might actually get to meet my sisters this summer.” She added happily.

The idea of David meeting her sisters, kind for made Leonette wonder what they’d think. Grace she was sure would like David, not to mention question them on being friends and how they meet. Mira on the other hand she assumed would either ignore them both or just be a real pain about it. Either way Leonette knew David would meet Mira eventually, regardless if it was during the summer or not.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:46 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

David listened as Leo said she would keep in mind what he said and then said he saw Cathy's point. It was true Cathy did have a valid point but he couldn't really fathom why someone would want to be in a place where they had to feel like biting their tongue in the first place. As for if Leo did send him mail while he was at the Avery Manor-it wasn't like the family could complain much beyond the fact Leonette was a Gryffindor, but that would easily enough be overlooked by the fact she was pureblood... not that David cared. Well, actually considering his objectives it did make his life easier.

When Leo gave him her address he smiled, dismissing calculating thoughts for a moment, and said, "I'll probably use muggle post while I'm in London: it is slower but keeps Dad happier and I can leave my owl with my sister while she stays in Tinworth-that way she has freer reign to contact her friends or what not."

"It might be nice to actually meet your sisters. It'll be entertaining to see how alike or not they are to you," He added. "And, you have met my sister. Then again, most people fail to even make the connection we share any relations, let alone the same parents. It is almost comical because we do share some quirks and it isn't like we don't look anything alike."

Shrugging he added, "Anyways, I look forward to seeing you, then. Just let me know whenever you'll be in London." Taking the address Leo gave him he read through the address a few times, and though he was fairly sure he had memorized it after the fourth quick read through, he placed the paper into the book he had been flipping through and using it as a bookmark shut the book. Changing the subject he said, "Oh, I heard that Gryffindor won the quidditch cup, right? I'm sure you and your teammates are happy about that..."

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

Leonette nodded. “Sounds good to me.” She said, the thought of getting a letter alone was enough to make her happy. Leonette looked to David with when he said it would be entertaining see the similarities and/or differences she and her sisters had. “I pretty sure that would be the later. We happen to be nothing alike, or at least it seems that way.” She said granted she did have some similarities she assumed.

“You’re still not over that yet?” Leonette asked him with a smile. “I honestly wouldn’t have known unless you had told me. Well until the sorting when they said her name that would have been a hint.” She told him.

There was no way she was going to go to London and not tell him. Leonette was going to spend as much time with her friends as humanly possible. Looking at David with shear surprise Leonette wasn’t expecting him to bring up the Quidditch cup. “Yeah, we did. It was close, something like a few goals difference between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Good thing we have good Chasers on the team.” She said brightly. Of course for anyone who knew her she was included in that remark. “We are actually it’s a nice turnaround from us losing all the time.”

“Ravenclaw didn’t do so great this year which I really didn’t expect.” Leonette added. “Speaking of unexpected since when do you bring up Quidditch?” she asked curiously. She knew he didn’t like anything that was considered unnecessary risk. That was probably the main reason she kept quiet and left the topic of Quidditch for those who actually liked it. Besides it wasn’t like he came to any of the games.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

"Over guys asking so many questions about my sister at the sorting feast of all things, before classes even started? No, I'm not particularly over that," David answered. "Besides, it is hard for me not to see the resemblances as much as the obvious differences. Then again, I grew up with her."

He shrugged as he listened to her talk about how close it was between Gryffindor and Slytherin and about the chasers and that his own house did poorly which was apparently not expected. Then again, he never paid attention to who was really on any of the house's quidditch teams or how each team generally performed. He just knew who won what games and usually the score second hand. Enough people would talk about quidditch for him to pick up that much. When Leo asked about him bringing up quidditch he shrugged and said, "It's not like I don't know about the basics of the game. I just never attend them. I think Cathy attended at least one game out of curiosity."

"Am I only supposed to know about academics?" He asked half amused. "It is the end of the year feast... they announce both the quidditch cup winners and the house cup winners: it is relevant, enough."

Also, he figured it was only polite to show at least some mild interest in Leo's extracurricular activities even if he wasn't particularly fond of quidditch. It was important enough to her to be on the team, and from how she chattered on about the details of the lining up of players and teams general performances, he figured it was something she actually half appreciated. It wasn't like he could convince her of his viewpoint about the game.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked into the Great Hall, his mind preoccupied by other things while he headed to the Staff Table. Well, nothing to be done about that. It was the end of the year, and a pretty uneventful one at that. Now it was time to wrap up the year, which meant that he had to make announcements at the feast. Getting to the staff table, he stood before taking a seat and addressed the students. "Welcome everyone! It seems we have come to the end of another year, and of course the summer holidays. Now, before we get to all of that, we have some announcements regarding the cups to say. In fourth place, Ravenclaw with 180 points. In third, Hufflepuff with 330 points. In second, and runner up for the Quidditch Cup, Slytherin with 345 points. In first, and winner of the Quidditch and House Cup, Gryffindor with an astounding 555 points. Good job everyone, I hope everyone tries just as hard next year for the cups. Now, please, tuck in, and enjoy the last night of the school year!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, Gryffindor did really well this year...
                                                Taken By: Lukas Brighton
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Maybe Leonette didn’t fully understand the feelings of an older brother. Then again she knew the feelings of being an older sister. They amount to the same feelings in retrospect. He’d come to terms with it eventually she was sure, but until then he could be bothered she didn’t mind.

“No, it was just a surprise really.” Leonette answered. “And I know you aren’t fond of it, so it just seemed unlikely that you’d mention it.” She added. “Though I suppose you do have a point, seeing as what night it is and all.” She said. Just as she did Professor Steele addressed the school.

When it was announced that Gryffindor won, Leonette tried not to scream with happiness. She didn’t want to make it even more known that she wasn’t sitting at her table. So to fit in Leonette clapped for her house with a big smile on her face.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Before he could answer Leo's statement Professor Steele announced the cup rankings. He couldn't help but wince slightly at Ravenclaw's remarkably low house points-even though quidditch scores were added to the house points (which he still felt was ridiculous as shouldn't the quidditch cup and house cup be two different entities)- he had by his behavior alone lost Ravenclaw at least 20 points he was fairly confident of. Even Sapphire who had been excessively rude and stormed out of the healing class, David wasn't completely confident whether she had lost house points or not. The professor had never said anything about how Sapphire was punished-she had been somehow but the professor had given Sapphire two envelopes to chose from and just mentioned Sapphire was getting some sort of punishment. Maybe the ambiguity of how she dealt with issues was supposed to make them behave better? The unknown tended to be scarier than the known.

Listening to the other house's rankings he heard as Gryffindor won with a sweeping 555 points gaining both the house and quidditch cup. He politely clapped a few times glancing over at Leonette who was obviously trying to hold in her excitement and keep it contained. If she was over at the Gryffindor table she wouldn't have had to feel it was necessary, especially considering the Gryffindor table was fairly loud in their excitement over winning, of course, the Gryffindors generally were louder in their excitement than many of the other houses.

He finally answered Leo and said, "Well two different people I'm around is interested in the game. Cathy really likes flying and is apparently not half bad at it. She said she was planning on taking Advance Flying next year... I'm pound to know more about scores because I've heard it mentioned more this year. Honestly, as long as Cathy doesn't decide joining the quidditch team is a great idea I can deal with her goofing around with learning to be a better flyer. She's always had fairly decent balance and coordination."

"It is probably just that I know Cathy is too stubborn to make it worth my time arguing or debating with her about most things," David answered. "Anyways, congratulations on your houses sweeping win. Second year in a row, correct?"

"I'm sure you would have far more entertainment sitting with and eating with your winning house than here," He added with a smile. It wasn't like he wasn't happy to have her company, but he didn't want her to feel like she had to stay at the Ravenclaw table on his account.

murruelecreuset

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:09 am
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash carried Bonna from the carriages to her house table before finally putting her back on her feet and raising an eyebrow at her. She was such a spoiled brat, but he loved her, so her put up with her. A grin poked at his lips before he kissed each of her cheeks in their normal fashion. "See you after the feast." He called as he leisurely walked back to his own house table, shoving his hands in his pockets as he did so. She was going to make him gather some serious muscle from the way he carried her around all the time. That was for sure.

As he dropped into a seat at the Ravenclaw Table, he glanced back at the Gryffindor Table to watch Bonna for a few more seconds, shaking his head in a loving way at her crazy antics. He hoped the sorting would start soon. He was hungry and he wanted to see what it was like from a different prospective. Last year he had been the one walking through the great hall with everyone staring at him while a hat decided his fate. This year he'd be able to watch it. Ravenclaw had not been where he expected to go, and yet here he was. It wasn't as though he didn't fit in either. He liked it well enough. He wished he was in the same house as Bonna but then again.... maybe he didn't. Then he'd have to carry her up all those stairs to her common room, and that sounded like hell.

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with the Ravenclaws...!
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid ******** Ronna... and stupid ******** Jer... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy stalked over to the Ravenclaw table, bristling, her hair and eyes a bright, obnoxious shade of red. She was trying, really trying, to make it turn back to its usual pink, or at least pink and blue, but it refused. She was in too foul of a mood. The fifth-year practically growled under her breath as, sure enough, she spotted Jer, sitting over at the Slytherin table. Seriously?! What was his problem?! She'd thought they were finally over whatever the hell had been annoying him last year, and now, here he was, again, acting like... a complete... she blinked. Wait. He'd seemed perfectly fine... until...

spaceWait, seriously?!

spaceThe Ravenclaw shot another look across the room at the all-too familiar blonde head, eyes going wide. The annoyance she'd felt before was still roiling inside her, but now, there was something else, too. Had she not been so aggravated, her hair would have changed to match her eyes, but as it was, she had no way of knowing that the irises had, once again, turned that odd peach color. She blinked for a moment, then glared at him, hoping he could feel the holes her eyes were attempting to burn in the back of his head. Because, seriously, what the bloody hell was wrong with him?! He was her best friend, he wasn't allowed to think about her like that! He was not supposed to feel that way about her, dammit! It was so, so wrong, on so many levels, and, and and-!

spaceShe exhaled in an annoyed huff, turning back to her own table, spine stiffening, determined not to bother with him for the rest of the night. Even if those damned Slytherins annoyed the hell out of him, and he tried to come join her over at her table, which he totally would, by the way, she was not going to talk to him. No, because he was completely and utterly mad. She was not going to encourage him. Besides, she was with Michael! Which was probably why he was so bloody pissed at her, she thought, feeling a small pang of guilt at the thought. It was his brother, after all, and if she was right, which she had to be, because what else could it be, of course that would eat him alive. The Ravenclaw narrowed her eyes. Wait, why did she feel guilty about that? She liked Michael, he was cute, and funny, and sweet, and way too much fun to drag around trying to trip up. So why in the hell should she feel guilty about being with him? Jer was the one who was guilty, he was the one violating the rules, feeling things he wasn't supposed to feel! She ground her teeth. He'd better get over this, dammit. He was not allowed to have a bloody crush on her, it would completely ruin everything! He was her best friend, he couldn't... he just couldn't like her like that! There was no possible way it could ever end well, and dammit, he was important to her, he couldn't bugger everything up like this! She groaned, thinking that her life had suddenly gotten far too complicated, and glanced up at the head of the Great Hall, wishing the sorting would hurry up and start already to distract her from her thoughts. They weren't going anywhere pleasant, that was for sure.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I hope the Sorting doesn't take too long... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had, for all of a second, considered sitting near his sister, but a single glance in her direction told him it was a bad idea. He didn't know what had gotten under her skin, but if her hair was any indication, it had been bad. He didn't think he'd seen her that mad in... well, ever, actually, now that he thought about it, not even when he'd told her about Kas. Well, maybe for like, half a second when he had. From where he was, she looked like she was seething... he followed her gaze to see that, for whatever reason, Jer was actually sitting at his own table for once, and blinked, taking a seat far, far away from his sister. He guessed Jer was sitting with the Slytherins because he was a prefect? He wouldn't have pegged the guy to care, really, but whatever. He also didn't get why that would've pissed Gypsy off so much. She was possessive of the guy, yeah, but not so much that she'd be pissed at him for not sitting with her, right? She wasn't that insane... he sighed lightly, taking a seat and figuring that, whatever, they'd sort it out. The two of them always did. They never stayed mad at each other for long, which was pretty much the only thing he liked about Jer, because hell, someone needed to be able to put up with Gypsy's nonsense, and Echo was glad it wasn't always him. Right now, he supposed he should be the one dealing with it, since apparently Jer was the cause, but damn, he didn't feel like it. He was hungry, for starters, and tired, and anyway, he was still annoyed at his own friends. He doubted he'd do anything but aggravate her more. No, it was much safer for him to be down here, away from her, and let her seethe on her own until some random mood swing happened and she got over it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games