Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast.
What am I thinking? That time again..

Kat smiled slightly when Steele thanked her for taking his spot on the team for the rest of the season. "Oh, yeah, hey, no problem. I wasn't even needed anyway. My wonderful girlfriend is an amazing Seeker," she said and kissed Ariana, smiling at her. "Are you ready for our trip to China in a couple weeks babe?" Katrina traced her fingers over Ariana's hand and nuzzled against her.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana watched Steele force a smile onto his lips. She couldn't look at it, so the redhead looked down at her food before sticking some on a fork and shoving it into her mouth. She looked back up at him and Katrina when they started talking about quidditch. "You don't suck," she said simply, staring at Steele in disbelief. That's why he quit? She couldn't believe that boy thought he sucked at quidditch. At one point, he was the best younger player they had. Of course he couldn't compete with the older students, but he was able to block many shots before. After hearing Katrina compliment her, Ariana flashed the girl a smile before being kissed. She didn't know why she was still surprised every time the brunette planted one on her cheek. Probably because she expected romantic kisses rather than spontaneous ones. "Of course! That's going to be so much fun, I can hardly wait!" she exclaimed, squeezing her girlfriend's hand. This summer was going to be fantastic.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 am
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Well, if I don't suck, I must've been in rare form as of late, because I haven't been able to stop s*** But China, that sounds...fun. May I ask what part of china you will be visiting? I played in a football match in Shanghai. Actually I think we are playing China. The Chinese wants to scrimmage us and compare themselves to the best in the world. Believe it or not, China is actually ranked in the top 20. We also have an international friendly with Netherlands, France, and Belgium. The French just about hate us right now. Ever since we put five up on them," he said, chuckiling a bit, taking a bit of the chicken and stuffing his face with it. It was so good. That was one thing he would miss about this place. The five star food

"So maybe I'll get to see you guys there sometime. If we are playing yet. The coaches are still setting the friendly up," he said to them, still forcing a little bit of a smile.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, I hope Lyv is in Hufflepuff...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide half-walked half-skipped to the Great Hall, humming to herself as she made her way to the Hufflepuff Table. She sat near the head of the table, close to the front of the Hall, where the sorting would be taking place. She wanted to be sure that, if Lyv was indeed sorted into her house, she would see her and be able to sit with her. She hadn't really paid much attention to whether or not Nell and the others were following, since Nell and Rose had seemed rather engrossed in their conversation, and Michelle had to sit at another table, anyway. It might have come off as rude, but she wanted to be sure that she could get a good seat for the Sorting. She had no idea why, seeing as she'd barely seen the girl at all since they'd first met, but she felt really close to Michelle's little sister, and sort of felt like maybe she could be a mentor. The girl didn't come off as shy the way Ada did, but she did seem a bit timid, and Ada was more than willing to step in and show her around, help her out, and generally fill in when her sister wasn't able to help for whatever reason. She took her seat and waited eagerly, either for her friends to join her or the sorting to begin, she didn't really care. She was just happy to be back at school.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell followed Ada into the Great Hall, hand clasped with Rose's, as they made their way to the Hufflepuff table. Of course her eyes roamed over the ceiling and a soft giggle erupted from her just as every year, she always loved the ceiling in the Great Hall and she always wondered which spells it was that made it so. Maybe they'd learn in their NEWT Charms! She hoped so...but enough about that, the sorting was about to start! Nell took the seat across from Ada having to turn completely around on the bench to survey the incoming first years. They were so cute! Were they this adorable when they were firsties? She was about to ask when she noticed Marina entering on the arm (like a little gentleman and lady!) of Damien as he led them over to the Slytherin table. The Scot turned back towards her friend to catch her attention them pointed smiling over to the green and silver table where their friend was sitting. "Isn't it adorable?!" she mouthed to Ada.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Welcome back | Where: Great Hall | With: Rose, Ada| Thoughts: D'aaaww | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:00 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ hurried into the Great Hall, hand in hand with Chase. Remy and Romy were together, which was good. She didn't want Remy to be alone for fear of the unthinkable. As the two Gryffindor's headed off to their table, the Hufflepuff turned to the Ravenclaw, smiling at him. "See ya later, Chase." she said, hugging him quickly before starting towards her own table of black and yellow. The table was inhabited by three girls, one she knew to be Nell, and the others she had learned to be Rose and Ada. Maybe she would take a chance this year? Why not. Heather sat down with the girls, giving each a warm smile. "Evening, ladies." she said before noticing where Nell's attention was. There, at the Slytherin table, was her fellow Chimera Marina. With a boy? Heather grinned. "Oh my gosh. Who's that with Marina? They are so cute!" Well, if she didn't sound like a teenage girl, then she didn't know what one sounded like.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ Second Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи pranced into the Great Hall, glad to be back at the school. The feasts! The food! Oh, and classes and such too. Yeah... He took his seat at the Hufflepuff table and looked around for his sisters, maybe a familiar face. So far, nothing. He sighed, and brushed his blue hair away from his eyes. He really needed a trim... Oh well. He could worry about that later, maybe next summer. For now, he just wanted the feast to begin.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Having changed her clothing, redone her makeup, and redone her hair, Ariana walked down towards the Great Hall. The year was already so much different. At this time, she should have been surrounded by her jolly, happy friends. However, Katrina, her girlfriend, and Samuel, her loud friend, were nowhere to be seen, and they wouldn't be at this school ever again. At least she knew the Gryffindor boy was safe, but was Kat dead? The redhead shook this thought out of her head when her eyes began to water for the billionth time today. Don't cry, she thought as she composed herself and made her way over to the table decked in yellow. Her brown eyes scanned the students that were already sitting at the table. Before sitting down with the group that had already appeared, the prefect took a moment to breathe in and out, then plaster a smile on her face. "Hi!" she exclaimed, slipping into a seat. In an attempt to show that nothing was wrong, Ariana overdid it and sounded too overly excited.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:01 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell. Rose and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, I hope Lyv is in Hufflepuff...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Adalaide giggled and nodded in agreement when Nell mentioned Marina and Damien at the Slytherin table. When Heather sat down with them, asking about Damien and Marina, Ada's eyebrows went up for a moment. Then she remembered that Heather was an older student, a year ahead of them, if she remembered correctly. They'd met once before, at a Quidditch game. Ada smiled at that thought. Quidditch. She was planning on trying out this year. She'd done a lot of training on her broom the past few Summers, her dad coaching her. She finally thought she was up to par with some of the others. "Damien Edgeworth, they just got together on the train ride. They're still looking at each other all lovey-dovey. It's adorable.": Ada did notice that they were both glancing up and down their table, their eyes kind of wary. She supposed it was only to be expected. They were treading dangerous waters, after all. Sitting with the sharks.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs peeked into the Great Hall from behind the door. Gah, couldn't she just go to the Common Room and skip the feast altogether? Then again, she didn't want to go hungry, and Aunty Kira would worry if she wasn't here. The girl sighed. That meant that she had to stay. Quietly, she made her way to the Hufflepuff table, sitting by herself. Where was Autumn? The pink-haired girl had to be around here somewhere, she figured. 'I really need to make more friends, but... eh.' Iris shrugged to herself, and decided to wait for her friend.

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele followed her in just after her and had taken a seat right beside her. He had not felt like talking too much. He truthfully wasn't in the mood at all, but he hid that very well, but he was afraid if someone said a word to him, he might snap a bit. He had to keep his tongue. For himself...for Ariana. He had to. He had to be the stable one, but it was hard when you just figure out the person you might've loved is dead that day. Truth be told, yes he should've been crying his eyes out, but he never was one for crying. He never cried, and if you saw it, it was rare sight.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:19 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi entered the Great Hall and for a split second felt like he was back in being a firstie looking up at the enormous ceiling and twinkling stars and evening sky. He saw Anna striking up conversation with a girl around her and smiled happily. She had admitted to not making many friends in her house and it had worried him, especially because Gryffindor was known for damned happy and friend seeking....or was that Hufflepuff? Anyhoo, she shouldn't have any troubles. Bradley he was most worried about but from seeing him on the train and in the carriage, he didn't think he would have to anymore. His once shy and stuttering friend was slowly emerging from his cocoon, it was adorable! Not that he would say this to his face...yet. Finally Tobi made it to his own table and took a seat next to Heather and across from Iris giving both girls a grin. "Hiya boss! Ready for another fun year of kickin' people's tails?" he asked his Quidditch mentor and captain with a toothy grin. He then turned towards Iris and wondered where her normal circle of friends were. "Hey Iris, don' look so glum. Summer might be over but there's a bunch more mischief to be made back in school!" he explained trying to cheer her up.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cara MiaKitty

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ turned to Ari as she sat down with them. What was with that grin? And she sounded way too peppy right now... Something was wrong, she just knew it. Best not mention it here though. That might be embarrassing, and she didn't want to do that to her friend. So, instead, she just smiled at her Vice Captain. "Hi, Ari. Congrats on getting Prefect, by the way. I know you'll be great at it." she said. Steele followed her, sitting next to the redhead. Heather waved at him. "Hey, Steele." she said before turning her attention back to Ada. So, Damien Edgeworth, eh? Isn't that the boy who is always mean to people? Ada in particular? And she's okay with him dating one of her best friends? Well then. "Aww. Young love. How precious." the girl cooed. It wasn't long until another body joined them, plopping down next to her and grinning from ear to ear. It was Tobi, her young Beater prodigy, and her good friend. "Boss?" She laughed. "I sure am, Kid. Hufflepuff is taking home the cup this year.Right?" The boy's grin was contagious, for she found herself sporting one as well. "I think we could take both cups this year if we really wanted to. Whatdya say to that, Tobi?" she asked the young boy. Yes, this was the year. The year that the Badgers won it all. She could feel it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana continued to smile as Heather spoke. If Heather bought her fake happiness, that means the others would as well. "Thanks!" she exclaimed, accepting her compliment about her being a prefect. Honestly, Ariana felt overwhelmed when she first received the news about being a prefect this year. On top of that, she was also the vice captain for the quidditch team, and she had to really focus on her OWLs as well. Then the unexpected happened. Katrina disappeared. She was possibly even dead. Ariana's eyes began to water once again, so the girl looked down at her lap. Luckily, Heather already averted her attention elsewhere.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 am
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia heard the hat call out Hufflepuff and nodded her head. Okay so she had been right. She glanced at her sister all the way over at the Slytherin table and waved to her slightly before running to where Ada sat with a bunch of older people and hugging her sister's best friend tightly. "I guess I'm in Hufflepuff with you." She said quietly, smiling at the older girl. She was a bit worried about making friends. It had never been one of her strong points.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games