Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 200/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Hearing Kirito's words the silver haired Genin simply smirked, crossing his arms over his chest lightly, staring steadily at the Uchiha. He knew they both were going to work hard, if not to become masters of their area simply to be able to protect those close to them, or simply kill their enemies. Hearing Kirito's last statement Saito just chuckled, closing his eyes in a bright grin as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "He said he was happy for me, and that he wanted me to work hard and be the best I can be, no matter what, and that he was proud of me."

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kirito gave a soft smile. "Well at least you get praised by your father. Mine is disappointed that I am only now becoming a Genin. He says I am a disgrace to the clan for starting so late; but I'm content with just my mother's praise." As the last of his words left his mouth, the male shrugged his shoulders as if to say, 'what can you do?'. He gave a soft chuckle himself and a soft sigh. Now that he thought more upon his wishes and dreams, he realized how simple they were in his thoughts, but in reality, they were crazy. He wanted to perfect his eyes, be the strongest of his clan, possibly even the village, and on top of it all, settle down with a Hyuuga. Oh how a man could dream. 」™

[Chakra Pool 295/295] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 am
Holy Rinaku

Kirito - SAO

digital m u f f i n s

Snow_Akechi

The Anbu opened the Hokage's door wide opened."Please come in and state your needs, I will assist you however possible."For now he was ignoring Jae's remarks to the hokage it was very disrespectful even with her past association with him. But she was just being herself and the last hokage cared for her deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

Saito Shinoda

Saito gave a light frown, hearing what Kirito's father said to him in response to graduating. He just chuckled at the rest of his words, agreeing with his thoughts on only caring about his mothers praise. When he heard a light monotone voice from the door he glanced over, seeing an Anbu standing behind the doors. With a chuckle he stepped through the doors, standing at attention with his hands crossed lightly behind his back. With a clearing of his throat he spoke, his calm, kind voice echoing throughout the office with ease. "Hello Anbu-san, I am here to retrieve my headband please. I would also like to ask about possible squad placement if that will be happening this early on for me as a Genin."

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:24 am
Snow_Akechi

The Anbu listened to the young Genin, he spoke well and with respect.As he spoke the Anbu was looking at the graduation files. Finding Saito's picture and information he read it over quickly. After he was finished the anbu pulled out the Hokage's satchel. It looked normal enough just a brown satchel with a strap. The Anbu reached his hand deep into the satchel his entire arm almost disappeared into it which was odd because the satchel was in no way large in length for the anbu's arm to fit in. Seconds later he pulled his hand out with a headband."Here you go Saito, be sure to train hard and protect the village and its people with all you might. As for squad placements the Hokage will be doing that as soon as he returns from his trip."

((going to sleep, tired lol didn't think anyone would respond so quickly XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 am
User Image

Saito Shinoda

The white-haired Genin gave a smile, grasping the Head-band before reaching up to tie it around his neck, allowing it to hang loosely against his collar bone. Hearing the Anbu's words he just let his smile widen before he spoke, a proud tone in his voice. "Of course, I thank you Anbu-san. Have a pleasant day." With that said he gave a polite bow before striding gracefully out of the office, nodding his head to Kirito before waving goodbye to walk down the steps slowly, his left hand in his pocket while his right remained hanging at his side. When he reached the lobby he pushed open the doors, walking slowly out of the lobby before heading off towards the Dojo to finally begin learning Taijutsu.

((Exit to; Training Facility: Dojo))

((Out Of Creativity: Yeah, I stay up late, so I just happened to catch your post before exiting out of gaia. smile ))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 295/295
Koshi's chakra:145/145
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"Anbu-san I need a message delivered to the Hokage when he returns. These are my previous mission records and the mission logs from my previous engagement. I am requesting a genin team and am available for selection on his roster. That is all I really needed. " She sniffed the air for a moment and then settled her eyes back on the anbu awaiting his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito walked casually up to the door. It was a nice day today and he really wanted to finally get something done. Once he got to the door, he noticed that there were a couple of other people there, and no Hokage. Shito knocked on the door and waited to be allowed in. Shito stood there patiently, but after a short time, he reached for his knife so that he could just fiddle with it.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito gave a wave to Saito as he walked by, then made his way into the office. "Ello Anbu-Sama~ I am here to retrieve my headband if you would be so kind." The Uchiha heir would lean himself against the door frame, hands still shoveled into his pockets. His raven black hair partially covering his eyes, he gave off a soft, relaxing sigh as he waited. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Kirito - SAO

pliokiju

Holy Rinaku

"Enter." The anbu said too whomever knocked on the door. He then turned to Ivilice, taking the logs and mission records she handed to him."I'll be sure to pass the message and these logs over to the Hokage." He told her laying the papers on the Hokage's desk. He then turned to the Uchiha in the group. Once again he reached into the satchel and pulled out a headband tossing to him."Though you heard what I told the first genin, I'll repeat it. Train hard, and protect this village and its people."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 295/295
Koshi's chakra:145/145
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"Thank you" She said simply executing a short bow in polite response, habit developed from the Okiya she grew up in. She turned and left the room to go gather some intel on the genin available, just to figure some out in advance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito gave a simple nod as his hand slid from his pocket to catch the headband, tying it loosely around his neck. "Hn..You don't have to worry about that~" With a smile, he gave a quick bow before turning on his heel to leave. --Exit-- 」™

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

"Thank you." said Shito. Shito casually walked up to the desk which the anbu was sitting at. 'Hi, I'm just really bored and looking for something to do. Any ideas?" Shito asked politely. Shito put his knife away so that it wouldn't be an issue for anyone wondering why he had it out. Shito waited for a response to his question while looking around the room at the others.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 pm
pliokiju

The anbu looked at the boy and then some missions on a list."we need someone to patrol the village make sure nothing suspicious is going on, make sure to check every area of the village."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

"I guess that's ok. I do wish it was a little more exciting though." Shito replied. Shito checked himself to make sure he had everything he needed. "Alright, I guess I'll get started then. I will report back when I'm done." Shito said as he nodded to the man and headed out the door to go patrol.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games