Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

"And I love you too Jorden Ariake. I will be waiting for you, my heart." Tank replied and let his lover go, watching him grab the bag and kiss him one last time before he walked out of the door, praying to every deity he could think of for his safe return.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony sat next to her aunt and listened as the others talked, just listening to their voices and glad that at least two of her guards were kind and she rested her head on her aunt's lap. She felt awful for Nina and Yuri, seeing them both trading secretive glances to comfort the other as they spoke, the Latina chained to the floor just like her aunt. Her mind often drifted to the question of What if Lizzy had been taken too? Harmony shuddered at the thought. Yuri had let her see the wounds on her aunt from the whip while she cleaned them, then she began to clean the other woman's wounds and both of the women saw the injuries from this time, and wounds from the night before they had been taken. "Aunt Sirrah, how am I related to that monster?" She asked and curled up slightly, still resting her head on Sirrah's legs.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah pulled Harmony into a sitting position and gave her a light slap on the cheek. "Snap out if it, Harmony, this instant. You are stronger than this. You know as well as anyone that ancestry has less than nothing to do with who you really are."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony felt the brisk slap and suddenly felt like herself again. It didn't hurt, but it woke her up. She shook her head and smiled at her aunt softly. "Thanks Aunt Sirrah. Needed that one. Just too much, you know? But I have to be strong for us, I'm the only one of us with any real power here and I need to have a level head to keep us all safe." She said, her mind wandering back to Lizzy, and her eyes turning a soft aqua. "And I need to get us back home to our family. I need to be with Lizzy. I want to tell her I'm fine and hold her again."

This time, she stayed strong, but her eyes showed her feelings on the girl she loved. She wanted to be home right now, to wake up in Lizzy's arms and for her to say it was only a nightmare. But this was real, and these people were counting on her and she couldn't let them down.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah nodded and smiled proudly but a bit sadly at her niece. "You'll see her again, Harmony. I promise." It was a foolish promise to make, one Sirrah had no idea if she could fulfill. But she would try, and it sounded better than saying nothing.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Nina was silent the whole time as Yuri wrapped her legs, torso, and applied an ointment to her face, though flashes of intense pain crossed her eyes every so often. She met the gaze of her lover and handed her a small cup, watching Nina bolt it and glancing around to scan the area for Maria before kissing her softly. "Goodnight watashi no ai," Yuri whispered as Nina fell asleep.

"She's used to me mending her," she explained in a soft voice for the benefit of the others. "Nina has more scars that any girl here, and that was when I first came as well. I cannot believe her when she says that she doesn't feel the pain, but she never cries about it, she never complains, she never gives in," Yuri told them as she adjusted Nina's position to accommodate for the chains that bound her to the floor like Sirrah.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 am
User Image
Maria

"It doesn't matter if I'm not his favorite...

Maria watched Yuri and Nina from across the harem, hidden by the shadows of the sunset. Her blue eyes flashed with triumphant hate at the sight of the tender little kiss Yuri gave Nina. 'So, that's her weakness... Nina's weakness is that pretty little water nymph... Oh, this will be all too easy to exploit... Lord Shadow... I will tell him, he will kill Yuri and break Nina... And I will have my revenge and be in his favor at last!'

"I'll love him forever."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden was the first to arrive back at Kevin's house, which had been the decided rendezvous point for the rescue team. He stood in the middle of the lawn, tapping his fingers against his legs nervously and waiting for the others to arrive. Lizzy was there with him, of course; she'd never left Kevin's house. Her face was pale, and she looked sick and angry. Jorden touched her shoulder gently. "Lizzy, maybe you should stay behind. It would be safer that way."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy glared up at Jorden. She knew he was just trying to keep her safe, but she couldn't stand the thought of staying behind. "Not a chance in hell, Jorden. She's my girlfriend. I'm going to get her back. That's all. End of story." She shook his hand off her shoulder and folded her arms. She had on a black backpack, full of clothing and other things she'd need for the trip. She wasn't sure how far away Ryuu's floating kingdom was, so she figured she might as well be prepared for a long journey.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden sighed and nodded. "Okay. But you should know it will be dangerous. Very dangerous." He didn't tell her what he hoped went without saying; that he would protect her with his life. He'd come to think of Lizzy as a sister. She'd been so good for Harmony, and it was nice to see them happy together... Something he was determined that he would see again.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 am
Dr. Kevon Rawlings

User Image

Kevin ran out of the house after Chibi, yelling at him furiously. "I don't give a ******** if I'm human, a demon, or a floating pile of ooze in a swamp! Sirrah is the woman I love and I am NOT staying here to twidle my ******** thumbs and sip tea! You want that logic, YOU stay behind with me! And I know DAMN well that you won't so leave me the ******** alone!"

He dropped his small duffle onto the grass and glared at the man who looked like a boy only slightly younger than him. His human age was only twenty three, but he was older in were years.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi sighed and held up his hands in defeat. He really couldn't argue with him after that, he wouldn't be able to sit here while Harmony was missing either. He looked at the younger man and smiled softly. "Alright Kevin, but just don't get too used to me giving in. I am your elder after all."

Were creatures aged much differently than humans, their true forms showing the real age until they hit fourty one, then it stayed like that until they were killed, their human forms staying at a permanent age of thirty. But the human form aged slowly until then, allowing them to blend in many places for longer, making them very exceptional body guards. He looked around and saw the limo for Dukes coming back into view and said, "Here's Dukes now. Is this everyone?" As he hoisted his leather backpack onto his shoulder, a small arm of a spotted werehyena doll wearing a long winter tunic poking out from one of the pockets, unseen by him.

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy had to smile. For some reason, listening to Kevin go on one of his sailor-mouth rampages always amused her. She turned her attention to Chibi, noticing something hanging out of his backpack. It looked like the arm of a doll, but a werehyena doll rather than a human one. "Hey, Chibi, something's falling out of your backpack. What is that?" she asked curiously.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:36 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi turned to look at her, and saw the arm poking out. He pulled it out and looked at it for a moment, his mind flickering to the long past.

-"Daddy, here! Take Chirina with you Daddy! She can make you smile when you with Dukey!" He heard his daughter saw as she ran up to him.

He turned to see Kileigh holding out her doll to him, and he knelt down to take it from her. "Okay sweetie. The Lord can be a stick in the mud sure enough. I'll keep her safe Kile, I promise." He told her and kissed her forehead tenderly.

The young werehyena giggled, her laugh stuttering very slightly, and squrimed in his arms. "Jus give her back when you get home Daddy!" She said softly and hugged him.

"Kileigh? Come inside honey, I want to give your father my thoughts too." A woman called, her voice sweet and clear as his heart pounded.

Chibi watched as a young female werehyena walked out, her blue eys sparkling softly as their daughter raced inside. Chibi stood again and touched the gold and silver ring on his left hand, his wedding band. He watched as she moved gracefully over to him and held him against her, kissing him gently. He kissed her back, matching her passion and then pulled back to look into her eyes. "I love you Syrina." He whispered to her.

She smiled and kissed him once more. "I love you too Chibi. Good-bye."

Chibi placed a finger to her lips and said in a slightly stern voice, "Hush my dearest. Never say good-bye to me. That would imply that we would never see each other again, and we will. Instead say, 'Until we hold each other again.'"

She smiled at him and kissed his finger as it rested against her lips. "Until we hold each other again, my husband. I will always love you Chibi." She muttered.

He grinned and kissed her again. "And I you Syrina, my love."

"Mommy! Daddy! Eww!" They heard their daughter yell at them from the doorway, and they laughed softly, then Dukes walked over to lead him away and he glanced back to them, waving and blowing them kisses as he walked backwards with his King.-

Chibi brushed the tears from his eyes and showed Lizzy the doll wearing the simple green winter tunic with the pink silk ribbon around its neck that kept his wedding ring on it, like a necklace. "It was my daughter's doll. Kileigh. She gave it to me before we left for the confernce in the werefalcon kingdom. You would have loved her, she would have been your age now." He told her softly, the tears still flowing down his face silently.

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy looked at the doll and then up at Chibi, wanting to make him smile and not be sad anymore. She hugged him tightly and winked. "If she was your daughter, I'm positive we would have been best friends."

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games