Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

She nodded at Lizzy and galred at her father evenmore, his won clowthing heating up and slowly setting him ablaze, and then slowly burning him alive until she reduced him to ashes. She shrank down and stumbled over to Lizzy and released her, then kissed her passionately and turned to Ash, who coudn't stand on her won, knowing that Lizzy would help Amilia.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy relaxed slowly as the screaming stopped, and opened her eyes when Harmony released her from the chains, drinking in the sight of her fiance before Harmony kissed her in that way that made her whole body tremble. She threw her arms around Harmony and kissed her back with equal passion, only letting her go because Ash needed to be let down and Amilia needed healed. Lizzy hurried over to the wounded officer and placed a gentle hand on her forehead. For a moment, all of Mili's wounds glowed with a soft blue light, and then they were gone. Lizzy swooned and barely managed to keep from falling. "Don't worry, Officer Regal... I'm sure Harmony's still strong enough to get those things off you," she mumbled, gesturing sleepily to the chains. As she continued sitting on the bed, the effects of healing so many wounds began to subside, and she felt more alert. She bit her lip and looked at Amilia guiltily. "I'm sorry this happened to you... I wish he'd just hurt me and left the rest of you alone..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 am
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

She sat up as much as the bindings would let her as Harmony called for Erin to collect her wife and slapped Lizzy across the back of her head. "And what? Hmmmm? You think you could have taken that? You think you could have gotten whipped and still bloodied him up a bit? Listen to me Elizabeth Greene, you may be an Angelic, but you are not superwoman. You are just as mortal as us. Now stop trying to protect the damn world! Not only is that impossible, but that's my job." She scolded and crossed her arms over her bare 'D' sized chest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

"Ow!" cried Lizzy when Amilia slapped her, more out of surprise than pain. She sighed and shrugged. "I'm still going to try to protect as many as I can... But I'm willing to leave most of it up to you, ma'am." Lizzy looked at the floor, feeling a little nauseous when she realized that her coronation was supposed to be the next day. 'I can't even protect these girls... How the ******** am I going to protect a nation?!'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

After Erin pretty much ripped Ash from her shoulders, Harmony rushed back to break the chains on Amilia and wrap a blanket around her chest, then holding Lizzy tightly and kissing her over and over again. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? What did he do to Ash? She can't even walk! Oh Lizzy, I was so scared." She said, kissing until she felt Amilia slap the backof her head and say, "Jesus ******** christ, get a motel!" And stalk out of the room, unwrapping the cover and wipping the blood off of her body.

She giggled and nuzzled Lizzy's neck gently and said, "You can't protect the world Lizzy, but you will do just fine protecting the Angelics. You tried to reason, you tried force, but sometimes even a ruler will need help." she admitted and kissed Lizzy's neck gently.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy giggled and answered Harmony as best she could between the rapid-fire questions and kisses. "I'm fine, love... No, he didn't hurt me a bit... I think he chained her to the wall so that she had to stay standing all the time, and that hurt her legs, but otherwise I'm pretty sure she's uninjured..." Lizzy fell silent and once again held Harmony as tightly as she could, kissing her back and only stopping reluctantly when Harmony spoke. She shivered at the light touches on her neck and smiled, feeling less scared with her fiance holding her. "I have you to help me. That's all I need, love."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony smiled and held her close still, then whispered, "Then we will be the best rulers ever." She lifted her fiance into her arms and grinned, kissing her passionately despite the cat calls from ALL the girls with the exception of Erin and Ash, mainly because Erin was busy checking Ash for injuries while she could force her wife to sit still.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah leaned against the wall with a small smirk, watching the other girls at Lizzy and Harmony's bachelorette party getting a little more tipsy than was good for them. Since most of the girls present were lesbians, there was suddenly a lot of pairing off going on. 'Good thing I don't indulge... I might do something I regret... Well, maybe one little drink won't hurt...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 am

User Image

Amilia had no idea why she had agreed to come to this, she was forced to by Den, but it was amusing to see so many females passionately making out. Especially Nina, who had two girls all over her. She saw Kirrah and walked over, her half drank Vodka in hand (number three for the evening) and chuckled playfully at her. "Hey Kirrah. You know, Nina is seriously getting action over there. I mean, most men would kill to have one girl, but she has two hot girls that she dominates." Amilia said and adjusted her shirt, which didn't hide her chest as well as her uniform.

She didn't know why, but Kirrah looked... different. Something about her seemed, very beautiful and made her wink at her (perhaps it was the liquid stupid in her hand) and say, "You know Kirrah, you are very pretty yourself. If I could, I might try and kiss ya. You never know, we might be into girls after all. I mean, we did come to an all bi and lesbian party. Not even Kandace is here." She grinned and kissed Kirrah on her cheek, a drunken grin on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah chuckled and wrapped an arm around Amilia's shoulders. She didn't know the girl very well; just that she was the Police Chief and had been one of the two law-abiding officers back when the city was corrupt. She didn't really know why she was tempting fate by staying near the drunk girl; she could see examples all around of what would most likely happen next.

The drunken woman had a point, though, and the fact that she would likely not remember anything that happened tonight made Kirrah braver than usual. Curiosity won out and she gave Amilia an inviting wink. "Try your luck, Mili-san," she offered, embarrassed at the blush that covered her cheeks at her words.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 am
Police Cheif Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia grinned more and set her glass down and pinned Kirrah to the wall, shifting nervously as she had never gone very far with Den, and not anything with a woman. Yet she had no idea what possessed her to make her look the scant inch of a height difference up and kiss her gently, her hands at the woman's waist. As she kissed her, she pressed her body against Kirrah's slightly, surprised that she was actually enjoying it very much and held her closer, not noticing that most, if not all eyes, were on them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed again when she found herself pressed between the wall and Mili's soft body; Satoshi never took the lead when they kissed or did anything physical, so being the passive one was a new experience for Kirrah. She trembled lightly and closed her eyes when Amilia's lips touched hers, shocked at just how enjoyable kissing another woman was. The softest of moans slipped past her lips as they kissed, and she wrapped her arms around Amilia's shoulders hesitantly, a bit more aware that the others were watching.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah stood staring at her mother, a look of slack-jawed horror plastered on her flushed face. "No... Stop now, Mother..." she whispered, shooting a glare at Yuri when she saw the naiad taking pictures and at Nina when she heard her egging her mother on. "Stop that! This isn't amusing! This is... horrifying!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina was certain that it was her that started the cat-calling and cheering at the girls before turning her attention to her sister. "Hermana, you really didn't fall far from the tree. Madre-san isn't anymore horrifying that us. In fact..." Nina kissed Sirrah passionately and pinned her to the hallway wall out of sight, gripping her legs and wrapping them both around her waist as she kissed her neck. "Yo se we do the same thing alot..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 am

User Image

Amilia felt a jolt of electric pleasure rush through her and she lifted her right hand to gently cup Kirrah's cheek, kissing her deeper as the mix of alcohol and intoxicating sexual tension made her giddy with desire. Her left hand moved around and took firm possession of the small of the older woman's back, still kissing her deeper as she pressed their bodies even closer, moans escaping her lips into Kirrah's.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games