Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Well, when we found out about you, we made arrangements for a more comfortable room but now that I know that you don't behave well, I guess we'll have it canceled. Too bad. We already had cakes and pastries prepared for you. And if it's any consolation, the main operations are in the basement" Zil said. At this point, Dustin would notice that a figment of Zil's personality was seeping out. Well, nature was nature. You couldn't hide it well enough if you tried. He kept a stern face though.

((OOC: Whu-? Nu-no O.o Maybe... I was thinking more Indian, Transylvanian or Russian buuut... Fair enough XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm
((lol. Ok. I see. xd ))

"Well, what did you expect us to do?" Vincent asked.
"Sit and bark like a dog?" Valkyrie continued.
"If you are telling the truth, I bet she was so scared she peed herself." Vincent laughed.
"And cried and cried like a little baby." Vincent replied. "I bet you gave her all that stuff cause you felt bad."
"What a wimp." Valkyrie nodded.
"We've been through worse then this." Vincent snickered. "Seriously. Try getting shot at by your own aunt. Not that it matters to you."
"Besides, that wretch deserves it for spilling on us." Valkyrie replied.
"Not that it matters, because we both know she's one of your people." Vincent finished. They were trying to make him angry, and were slightly disappointed that he wasn't showing any results.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm
"Alright. The fish treatment it shall be. I guess all that cake is going to waste. I guess it's straight to the interrogation room for you two. It's too bad. I don't want to have to torture a couple of kids, but I guess I may have to. I always thought I was better than my brother" Dustin said and began leading the kids out. He cast a quick smirk at Zil before moving the twins out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 pm
((their feet are tied up remember? I'll just assume he's carrying them out ))

The twins instantly began to squirm, trying to make things as hard on Dustin as possible.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm
((Ah, let's say he's dragging them. 3nodding ))

Dustin sighed. "Squirm all you like, it won't do anything. Save that squirming for the fish slime" he said as he continued to drag the two along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 pm
"Is this any way to treat a lady? Ouch!" Valkyrie snapped as she hit a bump in the floor
"The friction is going to rip my clothes!" Vincent whined. Both still continued to struggle as they were dragged.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 am

Zil went out in the opposite direction, going back to the diguises room and changing into some bright, casual rebel clothes. He put on a wig that fell into place just a little below his shoulders as well as a matching beard and a multicolored headband, tied behind his head. Pink, round glasses finished the look and by the time he was done, he looked like what we call a 'hippie'. He winked at himself in the mirror and went down once again to find Dustin. He simply couldn't miss out in the opportunity to watch, as usual.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm
((And another stuck post. Seriously, we need to quit doing this. >.< ... I guess I'll post anyway! ))

The twins continued to gripe and complain while struggling all the way until finally, Dustin stopped to open a door. The twins said nothing, panting from the constant struggling, and looked at each other wondering what was behind the door.

((. . . Is the reason everyone keeps posting dead end posts because they don't know what to do or something? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm
lil_lollypop1

((If you're so bored, we can just assume it's 7pm already and RP Monica and Jian~ XP We're never really stuck. We just run out of things to say~ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm
"Alright. On the other side of this door will be your pain" Dustin said and dropped the twins on the floor so that he could open the door. The door opened slowly and with a bit of a creak.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm
((Sure. Let's just say he got the documents and went to meet Monica? Any objections? ))

The twins said nothing, too nervous to actually joke on Dustin's choice of words. They looked at each other before trying to worm their way away from the door without too much luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((If you're so bored, we can just assume it's 7pm already and RP Monica and Jian~ XP We're never really stuck. We just run out of things to say~ ))

((That's true lol. You want to start or shall I?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm
((You may~))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm
After a long day of work and a screen door meeting with Shadow, he arrived at the restaurant with the yellow folder. He sat at the private booth for special guests that he made reservations for, and he waited for Monica to arrive. He set the envelope on the table, turned towards it's side while he adjusted his jacket nervously. He considered ordering flowers, but he felt it would be too much for a casual first date. Still, he hadn't been on a real date in years, and he felt no where near as much as a charmer as Damien was.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((You may~))

((There. I await your reply))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games