Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm
((Awesome timing then, since I just got back from dinner. XD ))

Now it was Adrian's turn to delve into misery as his new wings slowly grew back in. His small mounds were starting to look more like a pair of small, flesh-colored shark fins as stretch marks began to show up on the skin of his back. Right now he was just watching Amaya and Calista train, just in case Amaya had a relapse of withdrawal symptoms. He wasn't sure if she should have been up and around just two days after she was a wreck on the couch, but no point in arguing. If they were going to start planning a breakout, it was best to stay on Sikes' good side.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm
While her mother went through her routine, Calista continued to focus on making a purple elephant. It was very hard for the little girl to concentrate enough to try and make something she hadn't made on a constant basis. After a half an hour, Calista succeeded in imagining a purple elephant, about the size of a large stuffed animal. "ADRIAN! MOMMY! LOOKLOOK! I DID IT!" Calista shrieked with excitement, pointing at the elephant.

Amaya shoved herself off the ground, a grin on her face as she walked over and scooped Calista up. "Good job! I'm so proud of you!" She said as she spun the little girl around and then hugged her tight.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:57 pm
"Aw, it's adorable!" Adrian said with a grin as he applauded from the stands near where they were training. "It's only a matter of time before you imagine up a full size elephant now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm
"Can I mommy?!" Calista screamed in excitement, giggling as Amaya put her back on the ground.

"Not right now, why don't you go sit with Adrian and keep him company." She said, gently nudging the little girl towards the stands before she went back to training, setting several of her own shadows against herself.

"Hi Adrian, I made a purple elephant." Calista said as she crawled up onto the seat next to him and pointed to the elephant that had followed her to the foot of the stands.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 pm
"So I see. Does he or she have a name?" Adrian asked as he lifted her onto his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 pm
"Ummmm....no. I dunno what to name her." Calista said, cocking her head as she now thought about it. "What should I name her?" She asked, now leaning back to look at him upside-down.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm
"Hmm...." Adrian scrunched his mouth up in thought as he looked down at the purple elephant. "What's a good name for a small, purple girl elephant?....Maybe....Ellie? Or Sophie? She looks like a Sophie."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 pm
"I like Sophie! C'mere Sophie!" Calista said, patting her lap and giggling as the elephant jumped up onto her lap, hugging it tight.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm
Adrian grunted a little from the sudden extra weight on his leg. "That's a little more weight than my leg can handle, so excuse me if I want to keep my circulation going." he said lifting the pair off his lap and setting them back on the seat next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:39 pm
"Adrian? Are you tired?" Calista asked as she cocked her head and looked at him, still hugging the elephant tightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 pm
"A little, yeah...Mostly pain-induced exhaustion really." Adrian said reaching back to gently rub the space between his growing bulges.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm
"Maybe you should take a nap. I always feel better after a nap. I scraped my knee and then I took a nap and I felt better." Calista said, pointing to her scabbed knee.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm
"I might do that later." Adrian said giving her a smile as he ruffled her hair. "But I think I'll stick around a little longer and keep an eye on Amaya and make sure she's okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm
"But mommy looks fine. Is she sick?" Calista asked Adrian, sounding a little worried now. "I don't want mommy to be sick again..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm
"Nah, not anymore she's not. She's just fine now, but I want to make sure she stays that way." Adrian assured her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff