Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 am
"No worries, darlin', but you're right. The energy signatures lead us right to this area of town." Cryogon quickly got out of the car, trying to see where the main source of the energy signature was. He then got an idea for flushing her out. "Cover your ears, Fireflower. Things are about to get loud..." Focusing his energy, he let out a massive roar that created a powerful sonic burst, aimed at flushing out Shadow, wherever in the area she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:41 pm
Salvador lead Alex out the apartment door and down to the basement parking garage. Salvador didn't say much. He just went with Alex about the plan. He would drop her off at her apartment, leave and take care of a few errands he had to run, and then come back for her. The two walked through the garage until they reached Salvador's motorcycle. Not too far from them, the Salvador overheard a conversation between a couple walking their SUV. "Did you hear about that rampage that's going on in the green district? You know, where all the pawns shops and stuff are." One said the other. "Yeah. I hear some crazy psycho who can control shadows is tearing the place up. The Titans are probably taking care of it."

By this time, Salvador already his helmet on, but was smiling like an evil mastermind. He had his bargaining chip which he was sure to work, he knew exactly where Shadow was, and to top it off, the Titans were on the scene just in case things got hairy. Salvador sat down and turned on the motorcycle ignition. The motorcycle roared and the spider-like designs illuminated. "Hang on nina!" Salvador then sped off. His driving was as reckless as ever. Perhaps worse as he choose to take more shortcuts and go through alleyways. Nonetheless, Salvador reached Alex's apartment. A wild smile was on his face. He'd soon have his apartment back to normal. "OK, we're here." He said to the now frightened scientist. Looking at Alex as clung to the bodyguard for dear life, he felt kinda sorry. She had no helmet. Maybe after taking care business he'd go get her one. "Hey Alex, what's your head size?"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 pm
Star put her hands over her ears and braced herself for the noise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm
((Does she really have an odd way of talking?))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"I was tired... You sound familiar, have I met you elsewhere..?", Alice responds, her eyes somewhat focusing on Joseph as he gets another drink.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow and her creatures heard the massive roar. The black creatures shrieking in pain even as they held unto their masks tightly. Shadow stopped in her tracks, and simply covered her ears with the black veil she wore. The black veil being always a feature of hers and encouraged her figure as some ghost of some bride. She was none of which, and strictly called herself a shadow. Shadow teleported high into the sky in order to see whosoever caused the racket and then teleported again next to what seemed to be a dragon. "What's this? Be a new character to the setting?" She says in curiosity more then anger. If she hadn't met him before, though, she would have had a much different approach. "Little draggy....oh, yes! What fun, yes? " She says, now sending a shadow to wrap around the dragon's mouth to stop the roar. Her playful tone now gone and the anger returning. "You are of no beast..for the race of yours are far more then this. Even I, a mere Shadow, has been with your kind before. Three times, not two...not one nor four...just three." She says as her head turned slowly to the car. She forgot to search vehicles, and with a snap her creatures started to search their vehicle top to bottom.

(Pft, I make Shadow talk strange on purpose. Hell, sometimes I make her annoying on purpose because really she's just insane at heart)

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(I'll edit this later with different color and such x-x just so tired)

Alex held on for dear life and it seemed she screamed now at every turn and twist. She was terrified and even when they arrived she didn't let go. Her grip on him was tighter then last time as her eyes were wide with fear of it not being over. With the question of her head size, she stuttered,"I-I-I don't kn-n-ow...." Her purse, luckily, was still with them as it sat in between them. It wasn't until a very good while did she stop and let go of him. Though, it took longer for her to stand. "T-Thank you for the ride...Salvador...." She says attempting to be polite still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"They found her." Rowena watched the monitor, enlarging the section of the screen that showed Cryogon and Star. "Wait...there's something odd..." she enlarged the picture even more, focusing in on Shadow's mask. "Arcana, take a look at this. One of the gems in her mask's missing."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm
Star gasped when she saw the shadow clamp Cryogon's mouth shut and she pulled her hands from her ears, igniting them. She didn't make any aggressive moves yet, but she did take a step toward Cryogon.

"Let him go." She said calmly but firmly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm
Cryogon's body began to emit an intense cold, like that of an Antarctic wind. His hands became encased in ice to resemble gloves. Let me the hell go...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Salvador waited till Alex got his chopper before leaving the scene. He could see how absolutely frightened she was. For a moment thought of what might happen if she were to report him or if that was possible. If she reports me, I might lose the money I was promised. And I don't get that money, I can't pay the bills or get new equipment! Mierda! Salvador's sudden epiphany had sparked many thoughts but he'd have to take care of them later. He had prior engagements. He gave Alex a two finger salute before speeding off to the green district.

There was a loud boom that could be heard as Salvador sped towards his destination. The mercenary thought it must have been either the titans or Shadow, either way he had to hurry. Popping a wheelie, Salvador went ahead full speed.

With only little time to spare, Sal made it to the the scene of crime in progress. Shadow was caught up in a fight between a couple of the teenage crime fighters. From what Salvador could tell, the dragon-like creature was called Crygon and the other was referred to as Star. Salvador stopped his chopped several yards away from the fray. He took his helmet so that his would be heard by all and took the gem out of his pocket. He unwrapped the jewel and held in his glove. "Hey bruja!!!" He shouted trying to get Shadow's attention "Looking for this?" Sal held up the sparkling ruby between his metal cased fingers.

(Oh God I hope this works!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 am
Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

( Really anyone who claimed it first would have had it yet Salvador was the first therefore claimed)

Shadow only looked towards the girl before turning her head to face the dragon. " Not a game, no, far from it. You will be no beast anymore, yes?" She says teasing him slightly before slowly dismissing the shadow from him. Her creatures gathered around yet was one was still absorbing Ghost. " He is with you, yes?" She says pointing to the creature a long distance away already absorbed half of Ghosts body with its body and goo.

Hearing the racket she turned get head to see the motorcycle in the distance. She sensed her jewel and upon the two being near the other, both burned. The ruby almost on fire now trying to resist. " You...?! Return it at once..." She growled the ruby absorbing her anger shifting it to more power as it started to glow.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm
Deadshot stared down Shadow with a certain animosity that existed between enemies. "I'll give you back the gem." Deadshot said coldly. "But only if you comply with my demands." While it might have been crazy, Deadshot made sure he was making eye contact with Shadow and her minions. From what he could tell, the shadowy figures were just as much apart of her as they were a threat to him. One of them could even try to pull a fast one and take the ruby from Deadshot. "You can have your jewel, in return, you reverse the spell you put on my home. This should be a fair deal." Deadshot then slowly wrapped the jewel in the cloth and hiding back in his pocket. Jewel was now glowing. No doubt it was drawing some arcane power from Shadow's emotions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos was about to speak up when someone showed up with something in his hand. "Well, looks like we found our guy. Can you get the two of us over there so we can keep things from literally blowing up down there?" Jenos asked.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded and flipped her hood up over her face. She put a hand on Jenos's shoulder and teleported them to the street where the others were. "Enough of this."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 pm
Star flicked the fire off of her hands like it was water and looked back at Rowena, asking, "What do we do? Let them do what they're going to do, or should we, you know, do something?"  

Raining Eri

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

Her eyes hidden beneath her mask was glaring at the man. She never caught his name nor cared to catch it. Shadow wasn't a fool and it seemed more came as she sensed two new ones in the scene. "This deal not pleasant nor 'fair' as one might say...." She says as her head turned to look towards everyone. In fact, her head shifted all the way back to look at the White Woman with the one with the cards like before. "You once more? To be in a setting with someone as you two is quite unfitting....one who attempted to unmask me and the other stating the name of my past self. Never forgot I am nothing but a mere shadow..A Shadow." She says towards them, her head not even budging as it was literally all the way turned to face the two. With her words done, though, it turned back to the one in possession of her item.

Her hand rose and all five creatures circled her as she summoned them in some unknown force. The creature who was absorbing that other one [Ghost] now at her side and all the remained of the goo was left on his clothing. The creatures watched her and slowly she waved her hand past each one. Each creature her hand passed being absorbed into it until she had a full shadow laying in her hand. The shadow was one of the buildings of the city; to which she returned as her hand gestured towards it. The shadow slide across the ground to its other half and soon the building returned to its original state. Shadow, once done, would face once more towards the one who held her jewel.

"My ruby holds power as my other jewels, your mind is tainted with it, yes? Oh yes...I see it in thy eyes perfectly." She now mocks folding her arms as she eyed her now new enemy. "A shadow holds life as any other creature...it is silent as it tags with its partner. Alone, almost, as the partner forgets what the shadow does for them..." She says more, her head looking down slowly to her own shadow. As she spoke, her own shadow rose and now stood in front of her though still connected. "Once detached, a shadow either remains one to reflect their partner, or separates if one has had multiple partners. " She said this mostly to answer all their questioning of the creatures before and when she looked back up, her shadow returned to being her shadow. "You spoke ill of my mask...what I preformed to your home is but a different setting. Until I no longer see rust within you, I will not remove this setting. Hand over my jewel or you'll have to witness what more a shadow can do...." She finishes, her hand back up for him to drop off the jewel into her hand and the ruby knew this as it glowed more shining its light through the clothing.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games