Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am
Taking a slow deliberate breath gamer looked slowly around the class room. The teacher had not returned to the class after he had entered seeming to strike him as odd. Likely she had walked off with that sub she was chatting with. Likely gone to find what they were speaking to each other about. What that was he didn't care to muc about tho.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 am
Finally standing with the plant in question, she turned to Jack, a slight giggle when she saw him being strangled by the vines. Stroking each one slightly along the length, they all loosened their grip, eventually uncoiling and heading back towards the ceiling. Defense mechanism. They trigger and grab someone under their armpits and hold them there whenever they detect someone that isn't me under them. She paused. But they were supposed to be at your chest, not at your neck... In order to do that, you'd have to be looking down..." She mused, before shrugging. "Eh, they probably just made a mistake. Anyway, was that all?" She asked, handing him both vials.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 am
Kuzan walked into the classroom and yawned. He fell asleep after gym class was over. I'm late." He said as he walked to his seat and sat down. He looked down at his arms and sighed. This jacket suuucks!" He groaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde was contemplating how was going to try and weasel his way out his next class, when his partner, Kuzan walked in. The ice-wielder sat adjacent to the swordsman. When Kuzan complained about his equipment, Clyde couldn't help but give a loud cough that oozed subtext. In case the ice boy didn't get the message, Clyde already had back up message that was dripping in subtly.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

~elsewhere~

Jack fell to his knees and held his neck as he coughed for air. Oxygen began to fill his lungs and the sub was able to breathe again. Before speaking, Jack waited to catch his breath and stop coughing. He stood and gently took the vials from Holly. "Yeah. That'll do it. Maybe those assassin vines need to recognize more than just you. Anyway, Thanks for the service." Jack said emphasizing his words.

(I really feel off with a lot of these posts...Like they aren't my best. Sorry if they are.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm
((Nah, they're pretty good. whee ))

Holly nodded happily, heading back out of the greenhouse. "Anytime! Now we should hurry and get back, I didn't see the man-eating Daisy when we walked in here, but It can't leave the greenhouse, and it'd be inconvenient if it ate you..." She said, looking around a bit as she did.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm
"Man-eating daisy?" Jack commented in disbelief. The only carnivorous plant life he knew of was the Venus fly trap. "Does it only eat men? Like male humans?" Jack asked as he slowly made his way for the greenhouse exit. The sub turned and looked over his shoulder, just to make sure the carnivorous plant wasn't behind him. The plant was, thankfully, nowhere to be found. "Well, we should getting back o our designated classes. I'm still on call after all. I just gotta hope I don't run into the Headmistress. I'm sure she ain't too happy about the condition of her gym." Jack then opened the greenhouse door and excused himself.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
See what you might ask?

Clyde was contemplating how was going to try and weasel his way out his next class, when his partner, Kuzan walked in. The ice-wielder sat adjacent to the swordsman. When Kuzan complained about his equipment, Clyde couldn't help but give a loud cough that oozed subtext. In case the ice boy didn't get the message, Clyde already had back up message that was dripping in subtly.

~elsewhere~

Jack fell to his knees and held his neck as he coughed for air. Oxygen began to fill his lungs and the sub was able to breathe again. Before speaking, Jack waited to catch his breath and stop coughing. He stood and gently took the vials from Holly. "Yeah. That'll do it. Maybe those assassin vines need to recognize more than just you. Anyway, Thanks for the service." Jack said emphasizing his words.

(I really feel off with a lot of these posts...Like they aren't my best. Sorry if they are.)
Kuzan looked at Clyde and raised a eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?" He muttered as he yawned and stretched. He huffed silently and began thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm
See what you might ask?

"Oh it's nothing." Clyde laughed in mock sincerity. "I'm just sitting here with a broken arm and leg. Meanwhile I overhear you bitching about some jacket that only saps your powers." The swordsman continued the charade of sarcasm. "I mean, it must be terrible not being able to use your ice powers. Having a couple of broken limbs, psssh! That's nothing. There is no possible way that I have it worse. You have every right to complain." Much like his sword, Clyde also possessed a wickedly sharp sense of sarcasm. Unfortunately, whenever the student used it, it more than caused some kind of trouble

(Feel the sting of my dry humor! XD This probably won't end well.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:31 pm
Reaching class as quickly as she could, Holly made it back just in time to hear the bell go off as she stepped in the room. "Sorry class, we'll pick back up next time. Your dismissed!" She cheered, heading back to her desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am
(I'm trying to make gamer a dissconnected social shut in but I keep finding myself thinking of having him go on a school wide a** kicking spree. >.< I blame my sever lack of roleplay depth for these delusions. Hurry up to the cross rp jail break dang it so I can flex this kids powers a little bit more.)
Slowly standing up gamer looked around the class for a moment. His eyes stopping on Clyde for a few passing seconds before he shifted his pack onto his back and made his way towards the exit. How many more classes were left in the day he wondered. He had stopped paying attention to the time of day years ago and now usually moved in time with the other members I'd the five none of who were around currently. As to that effect in a way he was either unsure or uncaring of what the next class was, which one it was usually was difficult to tell with the boy.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 am
((I'm trying to move the Trigon thing along as fast as I can without overly rushing it all. The break out will hopefully be right after that))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 pm
(So do you plan on having Gamer go on a rampage sometime in the future?)

See what you might ask?

Before Clyde could get response from his partner, the bell went off, signalling it was time to go. The swordsman breathed an impatient sigh and grabbed his crutch. "Never mind. Forget it." Clyde then got up and hobbled his way out of the class. If memory served right, his next class was with Grimm, Clyde's least favorite class. "It's going to be a long day." The boy grimaced as he made his way down the Hive academy halls.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm
(No I won't have him go on one due to me not believing that he as the.character I am playing him as would do something such as that. Killing the person henis supposed to kill or might have actually gotten under his skin yes. Kill a large deal of people. I think gamer would wonder the.validity of Lilly that many at once. That's atleast what I think anyways)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 pm
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 pm
(not sure what we do now.)