Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 am
"Nothing is wrong so much as inconvenient and poorly timed." As they both no doubt would recall, Ophelia had been rather busy as of late. Barely any time to herself and all that, with little to no room to cut corners. "I have news, but I...I am unsure as to how to relay it. I would be thrilled had it been any time but now..." Ophelia was visibly nervous, but spilled the beans before long. "I...well...I might possibly be pregnant."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 am
Both men looked rather dumbfounded for a moment before Kaistern finally spoke up. "...You're sure this time, right? You've gotten a second, even third opinion? The doctor's not mistaking it for the flu again? Although your appetite and...unpleasant mood does make for a better case..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 am
"I'm certain." Ophelia huffed out a heavy sigh. "Again, pleasant news but incredibly poor timing. I would prefer that this happened after I've settled myself in properly as Queen and all that." She offered the two a small smile. "I'm sorry to have put you two under so much grief as of late. I promise I'll make it up to you both once I've got the time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 pm
((SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.))

"Ophelia, we're both king. If anything, we should be the busy ones, not you. You shouldn't need to be working so hard, especially now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm
{Whelp, I know what I'm looking forward to now.}

"I wasn't born into royalty like you. Not only that, but I'm human - therefor, I'm stuck with numerous physical disadvantages to any demon I encounter as it is. I have a lot to prove and little leeway to do it." Ophelia pointed out, hints of how distressed about this she really was beginning to show. She tried to keep a certain level of serenity about her, lest her emotions be seen by others as weaknesses to be manipulated. That facade, if only slightly, was starting to crumble. "If I don't establish myself now, I will become a target. People will be kidnapping me left and right just like before, if not outright trying to assassinate me then and there. When you first married me, there was plenty of unrest about a human being queen. There is also more evidence than I would like indicating that my existance is what inspired so many to revolt before." Ophelia let that look of worry and stress vanish within moments, looking just as calm and composed as ever. "I will try to schedule my duties better and to create more free time. I will not shirk my duties or give anyone reason as to why I should not be queen. I will not leave either of you to hold all the stress and responsibility that comes with your station alone. Otherwise, I'd be more a mistress thn a wife."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm
((I can't help but laugh looking at the stats. It started yesterday and it's practically hit its goal already. XD ))

While she was talking, both males had gotten up from their seats when they saw that hugs would likely be needed. "I understand that there are still quite a few racist dicks out there, but there are limits to proving 'em wrong. They're stupid, racist assholes. You really can't reason with people like that, no matter what you do. Sometimes you just gotta give 'em the finger and move on." Balthazar said from one side of the Ophelia hug sandwich.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:39 pm
{I noticed. Pure awesomeness. Part of me wonders if Hussie shat bricks/will s**t bricks when he saw them last/when he next sees them. XD}

"I would normally agree with you, were it not for the fact that most of our important associates and aristocrats are like this. Pretty much everyone whose good side I need to be on is out for my head." Ophelia really did need the hug. She wrapped her arms around the both of them, enjoying their embrace. "I don't have any advantage over them as of yet and that worries me. I just..." Ophelia let out another sigh. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 pm
"Ophelia, you're going to be having a baby. Our baby." The way they were in bed, there was no telling which of them the father was, but thankfully their odd relationship and Balthazar's preference to not play daddy prevented such Jerry Springer displays. "I know you want to do your part, but you need to start taking it easy or we'll never pull you away from your desk when it matters. I don't want to see you straining yourself, both for your sake and the baby's."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 pm
Ophelia rested her head on Kaistern's shoulder, happy to hear such words of comfort and concern. "I know, and...thank you." She was silent for several moments before eventually declaring, "Please, drag me away from here. Just for a little while, and it doesn't matter where you take me. I just need a break, and I just won't be able to do that on my own."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 pm
"Then we'll just have to drag you away for a daily break from now on." Balthazar said with a smile as he took Ophelia's hand and pulled her up from her chair.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 pm
"Yes, I think...I think that might be for the best." Ophelia coudn't wait to get a breath of fresh air for once, or at least find something far less stressful to spend her time on. Too much work and too little play really did make her life miserable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 pm
The garden was a beautiful place. Looking at the wide range of colors and shapes in the flora could almost make a person forget this was demon country. "You guys really are making me go soft. I can't help but find this place downright pretty." Balthazar said leaning on the railing of the patio/balcony that had a nice view of it all.

((And more story time with Karkat and Sol! 8D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 pm
{Hoorays! biggrin }

"One doesn't have to be 'soft' to appreciate beauty when one sees it." Ophelia replied with a pleasant grin, standing upright beside Balthazar as she looked the garden over. It was not difficult to see how he might find such a place soothing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm
((Who on god's green earth decided to have a fire drill at 10 at night?!?!))

"I've got an image to keep, remember? What would we do if people thought both kings were big softies?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm
{A sadistic b*****d?}

"You slice them to pieces and show those mother ******** who's boss. King. Whatever." No servants were around for the moment being, so Ophelia saw no real need to restrict her language around Balthazar. "You have the strength and the wits to back up your reputation." Ophelia knew she only had the latter.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games