Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Thanks to his face being hidden behind his mask, Clyde was able to show a look of mild disdain. He was almost 40 and yet Vivian was calling him a child. Maybe from her perspective, everyone was a child, but that was only because she nearly half a millennia old. How she was still even alive was beyond Clyde's knowledge. But, the Leaguer wasn't above taking a stab at guessing. "Well perhaps someone from an ancient time is still looking for you. Maybe an old stalker you cursed that wants revenge. There are other reasons."

As Clyde took the witch's hand, he guided her out of the Hall, simultaneously transforming into a formal looking attire. When she asked him where he was taking her, he replied with a playful smile. "You'll see." Clyde responded as he lead Vivian to a taxi cab that was waiting. "Hola!" Called a voice from the car waiting from a far. "And there is our ride. Ramone Rogers. Age 30, nationality, Amercian." Clyde went on stating information that Dreamer was most likely not interested in. The Leaguer, opened the car door for Vivian and helped inside before going around and getting himself. "Where to?" Ramone asked. "To the Castle." Clyde replied. "And hurry."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am
"Let's go all the way to the bottom, that's where they probably hold their most important secrets." Skye deduced as she stepped in with the others.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Vivian listens, bemused by Clyde telling her random bits of information about the man. Taking a seat in the cab, she slips a hand behind her back which glows blue briefly before she brings it back onto her lap. "The only people who would want me dead from back then are dead themselves. Humans don't have as long a life span as a witch after all, not even 'Christian' ones.", she says in response to his stalker comment, "Then there's also the fact that I've rarely interacted with people for most of my 498 years of existence. Now what is this 'Castle' place you're taking me to?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 am
((I'm going to just assume they're all inside the elevator by this time.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"All right, then," Archer said, nodding. "Sublevel 52 it is." She pressed the lowest button on the wall console, and the door slid shut. This elevator wasn't just an express elevator. It was what the Cadmus employees called a "bullet transport," which implied that it was quite fast. Understatement of the year. Archer wasn't prepared for the sudden drop when the elevator started moving, and she stumbled back against the wall. Within less than five minutes, they'd reached Sublevel 52 and the door slid open just as silently as it had aboveground.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm
Lewis suddenly found himself on the ground wondering what hit him when the doors opened. "Holy crap, we're there already?" He asked in amazement. Damn that thing was fast!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Clyde laughed as if Vivian was telling a joke. She was giving out information that wouldn't make any sense to a normal person like Ramone. "Vivian, you really need to stop with crazy jokes about being from another time." Clyde responded, looking at the witch and eyeing towards the front of cab. "Someone might take you seriously and get scared. Now as for the Castle, it's.." Clyde was about to finish when Ramone chimed in. "It's this place on the water. Great sea food and Italian. Not my kind of food though." Clyde managed to refrain from showing a vexed look. "Thank you Ramone. Next time I want you to finish my sentence, I'll ask."

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:45 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Leaning against the elevator wall Deadzone had his arms crossed as he looked around. "This is to easy" Dead said simply as he looked at Lewis who was over exaggerating the speed of the elevator. Leaning forwards and standing up fully he shook himself off as he looked around at the other members of the team. He could feel the drain currently of the distance between the portal he had kept open up top but as long as he didn't need to open a link between it that woudl be minimal atleast.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

The unexpected speed of the elevator surprises Fade, breaking her concentration and causing the illusion to vanish. She blinks and looks out the open doors, hoping no enemies happened to be looking at them.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Vivian blinks, sounding surprised as she responds, "But I am from a different time. And don't you dare tell me to start taking my pills again, those things make it hard to remember it all."

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer noted the absence of any guards around this end of the elevator shaft and nodded in agreement with Deadzone's statement. "I'd say you're right, Dead, but it could just be that they don't expect visitors down here. Let's go. Everybody stay on your guard."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Clyde laughed nervously as Vivian continued to not get any of the social ques her colleague was giving her. "My Vivian, your acting classes sure are paying off." The Leaguer looked up at saw Ramone's gaze on him through the mirror in front. "I'm just going to roll the window and leave you two alone." The cab driver's words seem to sting Clyde, making him out to be the guy who picks the weird girls when it comes to dating. As the window rolled up, Clyde relaxed a little. He breathed a sigh of relief, then looked at Vivian groaned. "Well, at least now you can be as 'crazy' as you want. And when did you go off your pills? Snow specifically said to stay on those!" It seemed as the characters in age had changed. Clyde was beginning to act like a parent scolding their child.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Vivian sighs and flicks Clyde's nose, "I meant those pills you give crazy people. I'm not stupid enough to bring Snow's wrath down on me in my current state of defenselessness." She turns and looks out the window, humming softly to herself.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:17 pm
Datascape tried to see if she could find a map for the sublevels, but of course she would need to find a computer down here to get any info on this place. "I can't get anything on this new area unless I find a computer. So we're going in blind for now." she told the rest of the Team as she stepped out with them.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 pm
"Got it." Lewis said and got on his feet. He really was wondering what they had down there now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Clyde rubbed his nose. He hated it when she did that. It wasn't his fault though. Sometimes his inner child would come out he'd just say things without thinking. Right now was one of those times he could relax and just be himself. "Anyway, thank for enchanting those stones. I'm sure it's helping the kids. They're on their first assignment." Clyde then mimicked Vivian and stared out the cab window. "I hope they're all doing OK."

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade touches Archers arm, 'Should I put up another illusion or are we fine for now..?'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"You're welcome, though Snow would have our heads if she knew I used my magic so soon after depleting it.", Vivian responds with a small smile, "And I'm sure the baby birds will be fine."

-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games