Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 pm
Eviz looked at the shadow for a moment, he concentrated on it and it started to sink back into him "I can control it..." He grunted as the pain returned. Of course they were still trapped in the pit with no way out other then snapping back to consciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 pm
"Just be careful, ok. Here. I'll get us out of here." She said, taking his hand and leading him to the exit. When they both returned, Hector fell backwards, gasping for breath. She used up more stamina then she realized.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm
"thank you..." Eviz said, blushing lightly when she grabbed his hand. Eviz jumped up when he was awakened, he began to cough uncontrollably. When he stopped he looked at the bed sheet, blood splattered everywhere, had It been his?
He turned to Hector who had fallen back, he jumped out of the bed and moved to her "hey, hey, you alright?" He asked, checking her vitals.

Finally the images stopped, Liam felt exhausted after all that, whatever it was. He curled up in a ball again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm
"Yeah. I forgot that this body isn't used to mana flow despite it's potential." She frowned, slowly sitting up. "I'm so beefy compared to times in the past, but this is the first time I was never considered a mystic. I so rarely use it that it's almost useless." She mumbled, rubbing her head. "I'll be fine after a little nap. What about you? Your nose is bleeding."

((My lab is over!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:57 pm
Eviz touched under his nose, he brought his fingers up to his eyes and saw the blood "yeah...I'll be fine." He said, doubting himself. He hung his head back lightly trying to stop the blood "you...you should get some rest..." He said, not wanting her to see him like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm
"I probably should. I will after I find useless and make sure he's ok." She sighed, taking a deep breath. "You should get some sleep too. And also, if your personality starts changing, I will purify you. I was once a great priestess of Ancient Corith and I will do it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm
"what...?" Eviz said, cocking his head momentarily before the blood poured out of his nose, forcing him to hang it back once more "crap..."

Liam walked to the cargo bays hatch, all he needed to do was open it and jump, he would be free, no more problems, no more headaches...he tried to open the door.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm
((... is Liam trying to commit suicide?))

"It's weird. Ever since this morning I have these weird memories and I know so much about things I shouldn't. I was those people." She replied. "I remember my dream broke and I died, and then I was called back and I remember everything." She sighed. "But I am still me, and I'm still living this life. Anyway, I'm going to try to find Liam. You sleep and get better, ok?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 pm
[~I think he's still possessed by the dark magic and it's making him do crazy stuff...so yes. Yes he is.]

Eviz nodded, laying back in the bed "good luck." He said, trying to find a comfortable position that would make blood keep outing out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 pm
((K))

Using the wall as a crutch, Priscilla left the clinic and let the nurses back in. "He's fine. I used up a little too much magic, but he should be ok. Tell me immediately if he starts acting weird or has personality changes. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am!" The nurses replied.

"Good." She replied, walking down the hall and continuing to look for Liam. She was about to skip the cargo room, when she suddenly saw Liam pulling on the door handle, and her eyes lit up. She quickly opened the door and stumbled into the room. "NO YOU IDIOT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She said, trying to force herself to her feet to stop him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Liam turned to Hector, looking at her with pitch black eyes, his face was empty, expressionless, lifeless "Priscilla..." He said with a dreary smile before turning the latch a and opening the door. The force of the wind almost pulled Liam out it he held on to the latch "this is it..." He finally said before being pulled out by the force.

[~sorry, just a quick edit]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:09 pm
"No! You'll die!" She yelled as he opened the latch. She was pulled by the force of the wind, and barely grabbed him, trying to pull him back in. She yelled at the top of her lungs, feeling as if she was being ripped apart as she tried to hold on with what little stamina she had.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm
"no! He must die!' Liam yelled out, his voice becoming raspy and wicked. Liam grabbed Hector's hand and started to peel her finger off him "die...." He said as he pulled away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm
"If he dies, how do you expect to come back to me." She told the darkness. "I'm what you really want. If you want me, you'll have to save us both to get me."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:32 pm
"you think this is my only vessel? You're quite foolish to think so priestess" the voice said, it began to laugh as it pulled away "Hector..." Liam muttered before being pulled out into the sky, disappearing as he plummeted to the ocean  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games