Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Give the man above a prize!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm
Yes!
French 1 and 2 paid off!  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 am
>Sees a Pokemon TCG DS game.
>Gets excited.
>Realizes it's only a tutorial and reference game to go along with a physical TCG set.

Oh come on now, you can take the time to make a tutorial and reference guide for the DS to go along with the physical TCG but you can't make another Pokemon TCG video game? I loved the Pokemon TCG on the GameBoy too, all those years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm
.......NNNNNNG! I want to get a laptop skin but I stink at drawing Zoroark.....and I want a Zoroark themed one.....

So instead, I shall make a Lampent themed one until I get better at Zoroark! *triumphant pose*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 pm
Letting everyone know, I had my final assesment yesterday at my internship where I work as a Teacher's Aid and I got perfect score!!

I can move on to the next year! Passed with flying colors~!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm
SubonicXP
>Sees a Pokemon TCG DS game.
>Gets excited.
>Realizes it's only a tutorial and reference game to go along with a physical TCG set.

Oh come on now, you can take the time to make a tutorial and reference guide for the DS to go along with the physical TCG but you can't make another Pokemon TCG video game? I loved the Pokemon TCG on the GameBoy too, all those years ago.

While I may find to have another TCG for Pokemon to be cool and all, I'm not sure if I can find myself drawing to it. My stance comes from not playing the game itself for.......years... X_x" Meaning I'd have to relearn the rules...AGAIN to a once simple game. Pokemon TCG gotten to the point where YGO (ashamed to admit it) is simpler to me despite those exceptions within certain card effects. I'd sooner stick to Pokemon B/W...or some other spinoff title. >.>" Looking forward to another Stadium please...something a little more fleshed out than Pokemon Battle Revolution. Maybe Pinball to tie me over?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 am
Trainer_Avo
Letting everyone know, I had my final assesment yesterday at my internship where I work as a Teacher's Aid and I got perfect score!!

I can move on to the next year! Passed with flying colors~!
That's awesome! Glad to hear you did so well, keep at it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am
Blizzard120

While I may find to have another TCG for Pokemon to be cool and all, I'm not sure if I can find myself drawing to it. My stance comes from not playing the game itself for.......years... X_x" Meaning I'd have to relearn the rules...AGAIN to a once simple game. Pokemon TCG gotten to the point where YGO (ashamed to admit it) is simpler to me despite those exceptions within certain card effects. I'd sooner stick to Pokemon B/W...or some other spinoff title. >.>" Looking forward to another Stadium please...something a little more fleshed out than Pokemon Battle Revolution. Maybe Pinball to tie me over?
Well I still say I would enjoy a new TCG game, I myself haven't messed with the TCG for years either but I still think I would enjoy it, even if it would require relearning. And I'm still waiting for a new Colosseum/XD, or like you said, a more fleshed out PBR, akin to Stadium if you ask me. And now that you mention Pinball, we haven't seen one for a while...  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Well I still say I would enjoy a new TCG game, I myself haven't messed with the TCG for years either but I still think I would enjoy it, even if it would require relearning. And I'm still waiting for a new Colosseum/XD, or like you said, a more fleshed out PBR, akin to Stadium if you ask me. And now that you mention Pinball, we haven't seen one for a while...

The only thing I'm waiting on is a colosseum game and a new mystery dungeon. I wanna play as an Oshawott! Instead they're making typing games...A waste of a spin-off game I say!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

I would have figured that a Pokemon Pinball would have been made with Diamond and Pearl's release, let alone Black and White...oh well...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Akuma10112

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm
Just wanted to let you guys know, I'll be inactive for a while starting Friday [unless I can find time to post]. User Image

So you probably don't want to respond to my posts then. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Starting tomorrow I'm going on a family vacation for the 4th of July week. That means I'll be busier than usual from July 2nd to the 9th, roughly. Post as usual and I'll get back to you all ASAP and as my time allows between hikes, movies, going to the pool, and catching up with my family. Thanks all!

-knux33  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Geez... Way to make me feel ignored...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:49 am
Fortune Mysthia
Geez... Way to make me feel ignored...
Hm? What happened?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 am
Oh and to everyone there was no RP Saturday due to 4th of July/Independence Day weekend (For the states of course). I apologize for not announcing in advance. Also right now I'm typing with one hand since my right (dominant) hand is swollen so I may not post much or reply to many post until its better, this post alone took almost two minutes, sucks.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games