Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:39 pm
Zack took in a deep breath once he noticed ther was enough listeners. "now there must be a purpose to this masked ball as you all have been wondering im sure." He dug into his pocket feeling around for his pendant. It sent a dark energy through him and he had to let it go feeling some pain. Thats when he noticed some people were staring at him. He stretched his wings out and folded them back neatly. "well there was a contest for the best masked. I have come to a conclusion to whoses best masked. OF course Im not part of the contest...Now...to award the winner." He paused for a minute and grinned. "Miss Tiger, will you please come forward?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:01 pm
Strike came closer to the front. His wings still out, some of the people looked at him. He didn't respond or make a sound until he was bellow the stairwell, looking Zack in the eye. He stood there, looking into his face. He knew it was him, even under the mask. He felt his energy once more. He stood there with a look only Zack would know, a look of a lost friend. A look of a lost brother who had come back to him.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Zack looked down with his eyes but never once lowered his head. He recognised Strike but didnt say a word. He felt lost and confused seeing him around these parts again.

(edit)

((i have to go T-T its getting really late))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:15 pm
Strike looked back at him and turned around. He had a confused look on his face. He started to head for the door. He knew it wasn't his place to crash his party. He turned back at the door and looked at him once more. "Sorry to interrupt...." He left and flew up to the balcony to wait for him.

))EDIT((

))Ok, see you later. Its good to be back now((

))EDIT 2((

))Good to be back((  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 pm
Tiger looks up and blushes behind her mask then sees Strike doubly suprised. "oh..." Tiger walks up to Zack and not letting people hear or see what she says asks "Are you okay? people are wondering whats up, you can go get him if you want, someone can cover for you..."

(edited)
((obviously okay. oh my gosh, I got a momo^_^.
Glad youre back strike!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:35 pm
Strike sat there on the balcony. He wondered how long it would take Zack to figure out he was there. He knew what was going to come was going to be hard. The last moment they had wasn't a good one. He sat and worried as only a few moments passed by. His mind raced through everything. All the trouble and all the times they had.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:27 pm
Lufu had noticed Strike almost as soon as he had come in, and had taken the opportunity most people's attention was on Zack to withdraw from the main crowd and go out into the garden. He had not bothered to remove his own mask/helmet even when Zack had proclaimed the winner, because he thought it felt strangely nice to wear it. He stood motionless for a moment then rose up into the air, up to the floor his room was on, then walked around the building until he came to his window. After opening it and clambering inside, he shut it behind him and began looking trough the drawers in his desk for something he had written down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:22 am
Zack pulled out something from his pocket and handed it to Tiger. "Im fine." He had given her a key to the mansion. "you may stay here as long as you wish. Please stall for me..." He gave her a peck on the cheek and turned to the wall pushing it in and to the side heading to the balcony as soon as he could to meet up with Strike. He couldnt wait to speak to him but still he had remembered they had left one another at a bad end...or start...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:31 pm
(I don't know you but welcome back strike. Lol)

Zephyr clapped as Tiger walked to the stage. He had really thought there was to be a boy and a girl winner. He turned around and noticed a winged man. He walked up to him and stuck out his hand. "Hello I'm Zephyr."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:38 pm
He claps his hands for the winner fo the contest. I wonder who that was. But its not my busniess to ask. Twilight looks at Kiom'e just watching her for a bit till he finally asks" you wanna go do something?"  

Twilight Walker

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:46 pm
As Kiom'e clapped she heard Twilight ask her a question, she smiled lightly, and said, "Sure... what do you have in mind?" as soon as she said that, Evil appeared behind Twilight, in his little suit, and mask over his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:54 pm
Zack noticed Strike and sighed deeply to himself as he aproached him with his hands behind his back. "Stirke...its been a while..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:05 pm
(WOOT!! I have just finished my shop of Pixel People.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:10 pm
Tiger blushes and looks at the audience on a large speal about how she knows Zack and what he has done for her with all of the less respectable parts replaced with fluffy happy heartwarming things. they are going to think i am a talkitive whatcha macall lit, but Zack needs time... uhh what next, oh. cant get distracted uh.. Tiger manages to keep on talking flawlessly with a few sips of punch for breaks.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:31 pm
Zephyr bagan to drift asleep but once he took a drink of puch he bacame more lively. He walked over to the table and got more.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games