Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Tiger's body lies unmoving where it was thrown by the aquamancer. Her throat turning into a light blue in the area the aquamancer had sliced into her.

Callypso holds the shaking girl gently in her arms. "Ty, you 'ave done well. You are done, you won't 'ave to do dat again." She says as she pets the shivering girl's head. "You will go back, yes?" She tells her in a commanding tone as she traces a line along Tiger's throat. She looks at the girl and when she nods lets go.

Tiger jumps into a sitting position, her hand flying up to her throat. She sits silently stunned for a few moments before realizing what is going on. She notices the spears and guides stray ones in a straighter path towards the aquamancer. "My name isn't "shape shifting b***h" its "that damned teenager!" But you can call me Ty." She calls as she throws a huge solid platform of water down over the woman. "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:56 pm
(I'm sorry. I like to believe in those crazy ideas of mine. My imagination is always running wild. ^_^)

The two kids scrambled on their feet once they reached the top of the crater. Mia climbed up after them. She led them to where the other survivors were, only to find that they were gone.

"Where are dey!" The little girl started sobbing a bit and her brother put his comforting arm around her. Mia rubbed her hand over a part of the dome to clear off some frost. Once it was clear enough to see through, Mia searched the dome. There were the wolves and the first group of survivors. But they were huddled together with more than there were before.

Mia turned back to the boy and girl. "Don't worry. They're just in there. You're still safe....but man." Mia slid down to the ground. The two sat down beside her. "I'm so tired...I just need to...rest a little....I guess, if I'm back here, I can take a little nap." Mia leaned back against the dome and fell into a light sleep.  

zepherion

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:34 pm
"Merchants?" Katan burst out into laughter. "I knew they be having too much money for deir stone 'earts. A King is at least paying his guards and servants a respectable share."

With the village now below them, the pirate flew in a wide circle. The battle of the giants was easy to avoid in his pattern. He was trying to keep track of the battles as they occurred. "So where be these merchants? As you see, I've be having a lot of broken... merchandise... to be returnin. Truthful now, and ye might be privi to being a sole survivor."

=====

Fukumi and Aitai both made their way over to the ice dome. It was time to check up on the villagers even though there was still some fighting going on. "Choralled up like sheep. A singular strike from that Earth mage could have crushed and killed them all."

"Heehehee... That geomancer was playing nice with everyone but me."

Aitai's Hell Hounds were making short work of the roaming zombies. Charred undead were too crispy to move anymore.

Running over to Mia, who was just falling asleep, Aitai jumped onto her lap. "Wakey, wakey! Dere's still more to do!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:24 pm
(Death of the aquamancer)

Being that the balls of water were frozen in mid air and thrown backwards did not mean the balls froze evenly as a matter of fact the orbs were spiked on both sides from the freezing the Aquamancer began to knock the projectiles from the air when she heard a voice and spun around. In that instant her mistake was blatantly clear as one spiked ball slammed into her spine jamming into her vicously enough to peirce her through her spine to her heart ruptureing both of her lungs. Blood came leaking out of the Aquamancer's mouth as she fell foreward into the dirt the water overhead splashing down on her dead body.

(The mercenary.)

The mercenary had to close his eyes a second he had two options life or greed. Money or getting the hell out of here alive. It was true the reason he did not go chargeing in was he hated violence but the money itself called him. He would not have to sleep in the streets anymore for being a bounty hunter too squeemish to bring his bounties in dead. Though his hand behind his back was a mere inch away from a dagger. But... what good would it do? He dies i fall and die anyways.... though what if he dose not let me go like promised..... hell he could just toss me after he finds out his information. In that moment each outlook was bleak. The man was figureing death was coming to him either way.... so hell....... why not screw the people who sent them on this suicide mission over anyways.

"They are hideing in Ruby Village the very place they belive thier stolen money went to. I don't know personaly but it sounded to me like they were going to try to take back the money by organizeing crimes against crucial economic points like thier market and such. They set up a meeting in a small church middle of town. Thats where we were going to be paid for handing over the heads of you and your crew. You'd be looking for a group of roughly thirty men. They have a bad habit of sticking together."

(Nakhti's wolves)

Once again the eight wolves advanced on the wall of the dome. Once again a hole opened. The alpha wolf was first to advance closeing in on Fukumi and Aitai coughing lightly to two of the wolves behind him advanced and nudged the kids ligtly into the dome to the other survivors before returning. The alpha looked at Fukumi as if it knew she had insulted its ability to protect the villagers. Raiseing a light growl two more wolves grabbed Mia's shirt specificaly and vanished reappearing by the villagers useing the frosted area to teleport them. Gently the wolves laid Mia down and returned to the rest of the pack at the opening. This left Fukumi outside with Aitai. The wolves circled sniffed and assesed the two before they moved back. Both of them were drained severly from thier fights especialy the ninja who appeared as the weakest with her broken leg. Senseing no true evil on them they went into the dome the alpha last one heading in. As the alpha looked back the dome slowly began to seal again but not as fast as to leave Fukumi and Aitai outside they had plenty of time to come in and check the villagers and the dome would seal behind them. One by one the wolves formed thier circle again instantly reconnecting incase the last few fights went wrong. On the outside and the inside the dome looked deceptively simple but if one looked ao the inside and tought about what the wolves were capeable of this could be seen as one large trans port instantly to anywhere within several miles that had any form of frost. The main purpose of the wolves was medical as in when someone was injured away from the village and only the main doctor in village could help them sometimes the leapords were the wrong transport when the paitent needed to be kept still. This is where the wolves came in working together they did not need skin to skin contact with whom they were transporting all they needed to know was where. At the beginning of the fight when Nakhti had summoned them he informed the wolves that thier lives depended on saveing the villagers and to hold the frost dome for any and all surviors. If the dome was to fall under a massive attack of any kind it was to be transported to the mountain top which was a few miles away but with the late time frost had formed well on the top of the mountain already when they sensed that it was the wolves sprang into action and corraled the villagers not to be easily crushed but for a quick escape that not even the geomancer could not have prevented.

((Yes i know i felt the inherent need to defend the wolves but if Aitai or Fukumi have a magic sense once they enter the dome they can feel its true purpose if thier sense of magic is that good.))

(Nakhti's leapords)

With the Aquamancer dead and the Necromancer contained the leapords went back to killing zombies avoinding any possible confrontation with the hell hounds as they did so.

(Frost Giant and Zombie Giant)

Exhaleing in a massive blast the frost giant began the process freezing over the frost giant as the trees around it turned solid with ice and snapped in half with the force of the winds from the giants mouth. The zombie gaint was slowed but not frozen by the time the winds were done. Grabbing its sword the frost giant approached the zombie giant for the fatal blow.

(Nakhti and the puppet)

With a hollow mocking laughter the puppet blasted the wals of ice with dark magic only to be angered as the ice reformed solid as ever. Watching fromwithin the ice itself Nakhti stalked his prey as it wasted its time. All he had to do was find the ward and at this rate it was all a matter of time.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:43 am
Mia awoke when Aitai jumped on her. Mia was just about to lurch forward from her shock until the dome opened behind her and the wolves dragged her inside the dome. Mia stood up brushing herself off. She stretched out her limbs and yawned.

"I think I've got enough strength left to help out with the fights now. Thank you." Mia smiled at the wolves and submerged herself underground and surfaced outside the dome where Aitai and Fukumi were.

"Hey, since you guys are here, the electromancer and the geomancer are probably dead right? And I killed the infernomancer, so that leaves the aquamancer....that necromancer..and that's about it right? Unless I missed something."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:03 pm
Tiger collapses and crawls to the aquamancer's mangled body. She runs her hands along the dead woman's back and discovered the melting ice lodged in her spine. "What have we done?" She rubs her scaled hand on her face, smearing blood onto it by accident. Ty falls over onto her sore leg and gasps. "Damn." She curses as she eases off of it and onto her other side. She stares dazed for some time stunned at what had happened.

"Bag, orb, up." She mumbles as she makes sense of her mind and stands up. She stretches and winces, then stumbles and limps towards the dome giving any fighting noises a wide birth. "Wonder who made it."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:14 pm
Hearing that the merchants were in Ruby village caused Katan to smile. This mercenary seemingly lacked the guts to fight to the death, as many others would have. Snitches never make for good crew. Though... Tightening his grip, the pirate was making sure that this man wasn't going to fall accidentially.

"I've be having a proposition for ya, and I think ye shall be accepting it." They still circled over the village, climbing only slightly higher into the sky to stay out of the way of the two giants. "You'll be meet'n the merchants in deir church, with sacks filled with de heads of yer fallen comrades. Once ye present them to them, you'll only have to fear retribution from those greedy bastards." A smirk crossed his lips at his next thought. "But I'd be doubting that they'll mess wit ye, cause one of dem will perish in yer place. A death exchange, if ye will. I'm sure de people of Ruby will be willing to pay ye for helping rebuild."

"...Or I could just drop you now. What say ye?"

=====

When the hole opened up in the dome, Fukumi looked at all the people that were safely kept inside. The wolves seemed to have done a decent job at protecting them from the outside. Still, there was something amiss.
Stepping inside, the people were all huddled together to keep warm. How did they not notice?

Parting some of the women aside, the kunoichi pulled out a kunai will walking up behind a taller woman. Just as she got behind, the lady turned around to be greeted with the sharp point digging in up through her jaw into her skull. There were screams from the others as the woman fell dead.

"M-m-murderer!" shouted a woman who stepped back away from the killing.

"Puh-lease. I just spared your lives." Kneeling down, she grabbed ahold of the blonde hair and pulled. It came off easily, as it was only a wig. Tearing the brown robe open, Fukumi revealed the leather armor of the mercenary. "He was bidding his time. Got unlucky I noticed this." Flipping the man over, the wig had hit the hilt of his sword. With the robe falling flat, it was a rather long sword.

Pushing down on one of the shoulders, Fukumi sunk into the ground, taking the corpse with her. It wouldn't be good to de-head the foe in front of women and children who had lived so peacefully till now. Also, it made it impossible for the zombie to escape as she resurfaced again. "Would everyone mind sitting down? I'd like to get a good count of survivors here."

=====

Aitai shook her head side-to-side at Mia's question. "I did'n kill de geomancer. He kinda... he kinda stepped in da gate to play wit my pets. So I dunno how nicely dey be behaving."

A stray glance and the little girl saw her friend Fukumi killing a person in the midst of the survivors. It actually looked like it was someone from the village. "Fuku-brat! H-h-h-how could you?" Even after seeing the ninja show everyone that it was really a mercenary, Aitai clung to the back of Mia's legs. There were tears streaming out from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:32 am
((I was going to gripe that the wolf would have smelled the man inwomans clothing but now that I think about it it makes sense. Think about how much fire there has been. Fire makes sulfer as dose rain.(The rain one is a weird fact since it dose make the smell.) Sulfer covers scents completely so anything that has a sensetive nose or unsensitive can only realy smell the sulfer of the fire everywhere. Not grouching just makeing and observation you had me there. XDD Though I find it odd the villagers did not notice the 'new girl'))

(The destruction of the puppet)

Nakhti glared at the puppet from within the ice before finaly locateing the ward. Top of the skull eh? Lets do this once. The ice at the feet of the puppet began to rapidly climb. Looking down the puppet tried to blast the ice covering its legs with its only remaining arm. When the arm dropped Nakhti dropped out of the iced celing and grabbed the skull with both hands viciously ripping up wards. Leaping out of the cube of ice with the skull Nakhti ran hard for thirty yards before forceing the cube he left behind to explode takeing out the skeletal puppet body. Chuckleing darkly Nakhti gripped the skull tightly in one hand.

"The next time we meet face to face banji I won't f*ck up. You will be dead before I leave the vicenity. There will be not enough of you left to fill a jewlery box."

Gripping the skull tighter it fractured. The skull began to speak but Nakhti did not listen as he continued to apply the pressure. Withing seconds a resounding shatter sounded as the bone broke in Nakhti's hand like fragile glass. With his hand bloodied from the bone shrapnle Nakhti began to pick the bone fragments out of his hand while calmly walking to where the ice dome was. The zombies on the other hand all fell to the ground instantly when the ward broke since they were no longer connected to a source magic. The zombie giant even began to gradualy slow as its power faded. The leapords seeing thier undead opponents fall headed straight for the ice dome. The frost Giant made sure it's foe was dead by shattering it with its blade. As soon as this was done the frost giant also headed for the ice dome. The wolves on the other hand howled and the frost blew outward onto the wind the domw dissapearing to reveal all the zombies had fallen. The leapords were upon the group in an instant standing directly by the wolves. The leapords themselves were minorly injured nothing more since they were excellent at evasion. The giant knelt down at the outer edge of where the frost dome sat and just loomed there not makeing a move all it did was breath. Nakhti picked up his flame blade on the way back and sheathed the blade in spite of his injured left hand. He was just thankful he had healing potions but before he even bothered useing one he would tend to the villagers first. Walking up to the edge of where the frost dome was Nakhti called out to one little boy in particular.

"Hey Natsu! You alright?"

The little boy squeezed away from Fukumi and waved from behind the alpha wolf at Nakhti finding it hard to fake a smile with a mercenary just getting killed infront of everyone.

"I'm okay mister....... You okay mister?"

Nakhti chuckled lightly inspite of his sore body and his wearyness.

"I'm alright just had to help smash the bad guys thats all."

Natsu gasped as he saw how much Nakhti was scratched and bloodied especialy the intacate scar he opened on his chest to summon the giant. Nakhti looked at the kid with a look of reassurance.

"I'm fine I'm just here to find the injured and get them healed fast."

Nakhti's hand slipped into his bag of holding on his hip and brought his hand out with a fist full of red quarked jars.

"I make healing potions. The only things these things cannot heal is a mortal wound. Otherwise be it brokem bone, deep cuts, and such these little potions will have it healed within an hour..... want to help me?"

Natsu nodded looking determined.

"Find anyone that is hurt and send them to me. I will heal them. This way we get things done faster yes?"

Natsu nodded before running into the survivors and began to usher the injured to Nakhti. Natsu even went to Aitai.

"Comon the cat guy is gonna heal the cuts so you won't hurt."

Nakhti was wondering if there was going to be any potions left as he began to distribute to the wounded villager survivors.

(The mercenary.)

The mercenary thought to how he had to feed his family too now and he could not do that dead. So he spoke the truth.

"I'll do it so long as i get paid to help rebuild the village.... unless you can feed my wife and child for me when i'm dead."

He didn't want to be here in the first place if he did wouldn't it stand to reason he would have attacked? He was placed under gaurd the second he was not willing to kill villagers. Pirates he didn't like it but he would have done it. Villager were something else. Mabey if he worked enough in Ruby he could feel like he some how compensated everyone for todays horrible events.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:17 am
Mia looked down at Aitai and frowned. She stroked her head gently to try and make her feel better. "It's okay...stop crying." Mia looked around and then sensed out the area. Things were calm and the earth seemed to be a little bit more stable. Mia couldn't sense out anymore serious danger in the area, that was a signal that the horror was over.

Mia patted Aitai's head. "Aitai, I'm gonna scout out the area now and check out the damages to the village and see if there's anything I can do. You can come with me if you want." Mia looked toward the village and saw Ty limping towards the dome.

"Oh! Ty!" Mia ran over to Ty with her bag slung over her shoulder. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:47 pm
Ty grins painfully at Mia. "Oh, I'm great! Passed the test, beat a tavern wench with feline assistance, died, came back, saw you kept the bag. It's all good." She says waving her hand at Mia, relieved that the orb and her things were safe. She coughs hard and rubs her throat with her scaley arm. "Can I have my bag back now?" She asks, feeling self councious about all of her scales.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:54 pm
(If your frightened, you don't always pay attention to those around you. All the villagers were in 'flight mode' and were only looking for drawn swords to identify the enemy.)

"Arr... I be a bloody pirate, not a slave-driver. Ye work, ye get paid. Ruby's Matron be the only non-labouring adult, for she be watching over the orphans, who too can choose to work." Katan then began to descend down into the village to where the others were. They landed relatively softly.

Seeing everyone that looked at him, it must've been confusing as to why the mercenary was still alive. "He be having a change of 'eart. Going to take me to his employers, where I be giving a good warning to them. So his live be... valuable."

Realizing that he was still looking through his eye with the slitted pupil, he reached up to his eye patch and moved it back over. His eye was still blood red, and a small trail of blood was trickling out of the corner of it. "Fukumi, these all the villagers that were saved?"

"Aye, sir. Only one merc hid amongst them. The rest are natives."

"Looks like another rebuilding project is added to the list. Least the cold season is still some time away."

Taking the time to survey the death scenery, with all the corpses lying about, Katan coyly smiled. "Well, there be plenty of 'eads for us to be return'n. Get yer largest net and I'll get Aitai to bring her bird around. Once I know which merchants are involved, they'll be dropped off in there yards."

======

Aitai shook her head, declining Natsu's telling her to go get healed. "I'll be fine. Just need ta nap, and everything will be better in da morning."

She rushed off after Mia, mainly to get further away from where Fukumi killed the one mercenary so unexpetedly. Seeing the two women acknowledge each other, she figured they must be friends. "You died and came back? Are you a demon? Cause den I wanna know yer name."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm
(You may take over the merc if you want his personality is noble but cowardly. ^_~ Ok Dartmoor? My brain is exhauseted from my unholy long posts. xd )

Nakhti examined wounds those without sever injury refused the potion outright insisting that someone else take it. Nakhti admired the nobility of these people on a whole new level for that. Natsu continued to ag and send people to Nakhti if they were injured in the slightest or even if they looked unwell. Natsu even came to Fukumi and Katan with and lightly tugged Katan's clothes.

"Mr. Katan, Miss. Fukumi you guys look hurt. The cat man asked that all hurt people get sent to him so he can heal thier wounds."

Then Natsu ran off still pestering people he had yet to talk to sending then to Nakhti. Nakhti as he handed out another potion this time to a woman with a deep cut in her abdomen he dismissed his summons. The Frost Giant sank into the ground, the leapords froze into solid statues of ice that turned clear before cracking and falling apart and the wolves gave a howl before dissolveing into frost. All of these actions got weird looks from the survivors but since they did not get attacked they did not care and continued onNakhti himself spoke gently to every villager that came to him giving a potion to those whom wanted one and offering bandages to the ones whom refused the potions. By now a quarter of the survivor villagers had passes and he was a quarter down on medical supplies. Aw hell at least its all going to something good.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 pm
(Yeah, well, now you can go back to your short, wonderful posts.^_^)

Mia gave Ty the pack. Mia looked down at Aitai and then to Ty. She creased her eyebrows. "You died!? And it looks like you're still hurt! Come on. Let's get you to Nakhti. It looks like he's giving out potions, unless you've got some in that pack of yours....oh, speaking of which..."

Mia pointed to the bag. "I kinda used a jar full of water that was in your bag to help me take care of the infernomancer. I hope you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:15 pm
Tigeropens her mouth to refuse then nearly yipes doe to a slight stumble on her bad leg. "You needed the water, its fine. I don't carry any potions other than that blinding one really, but then again, thats a powder. Oh, and don't die, it sucks. You don't heal when you are dead." She says as she slips on a collar and glove. She winces again as she finishes the last buckle on her gloves and looks at Aitai. "I hope I am not a demon, but you know me as the little shiny birdy I suppose." She says smiling at her. Ty squeezes her eyes shut as she forces herself to walk. "You know where there is water?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Mia crossed her arms. "Hmm, I could imagine. But I still have to wonder, how did you come back? I mean, how did you resurrect yourself? Did someone else bring you back?"

Once Ty started walking, Mia offered her hand to Ty. "Need any help? It looks like you might fall over."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games