Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 pm
hi i am not new on gaia but i am new to this guild... Living ink invited me.

i am a teen that has way too much drama in my life sence i just got to high school..... u can ask me if u want i dont like to talk to random people i like it when they directly....

i am a drawer... manly during school but i can do avi art but i need my friend to scan it for me

i love candy and guys ;D...

i have a cat that likes to try and eat my dog......

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am
to help me just click on my dragon eggs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

TJ_Typoon_XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:53 pm
hello...........im taken_2the_grave talk to me and find out what im like.....i guess....T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:17 pm
mooo welcome to the guild  

happy_days222

oOSnowflakeOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:16 am
Hey been here for a while. This was the first guild I joined ^^My names Snowflake just looking for a good chat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 pm
moo......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Falhalterra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 pm
I invited myself. xD I found this guild rightly interesting, and decided to join.

If you want more info, feel free to read my profile. I am 17, in an online relationship of 2 years, planning on going to college, a metal/moshhead, and fellow sadistic, sarcastic, crazy woman. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 am
moo? me no understand? XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

faeriesnfantasy1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm
Real eyes realize real lies.

User Image My name is Cass. I have two other accounts, goldcubs10 and xxcassimoniquexx. I'm much more brilliant than I was July twenty seventh, 1995 and I love gaia. Yeah, it may not seem like it, but it's true. This is my mule account. I lie a lot, but I try to keep it fresh >< My name is Cass though; I'm worth thirteen years of life. And for the record, I didn't start thinking until fifth grade.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm
The name's Elizabeth.

Self-invited, some people call it party crashing. Fools.

I like indie, alternative [metal/rock], electronica, j-rock, [heavy/death/melodic black] metal, screamo.

Sports include basketball, volleyball, track&field and swimming. I detest ping-pong (some people call it table tennis).

I like visiting the beach when it's foggy. I love San Francisco and Venice (Italy). I love travelling, taking photos, drawing, reading and writing. I enjoy jumping fences and winning staring contests. I also like rainbow sherbert icecream.

Let's chat.

Dr Mangosteen

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i like this guild  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm
I completely forgot that I joined this guild sweatdrop .
I tend to forget things quickly.
I am lazy and a procrastinator xd .
I like Yugioh ninja and I recently got into fan fiction heart
My guilty pleasure is reading bad/dramatic/angsty writing.
Oh, and I like the spatula 3nodding .  

Somei Yoshino

happy_days222

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:10 pm
Knowledge Withheld
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hah. My egg needs help.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 am
Forgot to introduce myself, it seems.

Hello stranger, the name's Tori.
I listen to visual kei~ 3nodding
My favorite band is exist†trace.

がんばっていきまっしょい ~

tanh

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Lex and I was accepted by bluecherry ^_^

I'm 17 and I love to Write, Draw, Paint, and live life to the fullest :]]

:] KhaosFury [:  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games