Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm
eek eek eek *she listens to Katana's brief update and cannot believe what she is hearing. She turns to Ryzan with tears in her eyes.* Dos zhahen aluin ulu sevir xuileb ezual aluve' xor jalbol ulu uns'aa?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm
*she smiles at Psyzapp and gets her scotch down, and proceeds to pour her a glass* Psyzapp, I thought it high time to settle this between Icy and Ryzan...it seems they both want to leave, so that the other can stay. But, I think that other....arrangements.....can be made. What say you, fearless leader?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm
*She then turns to Icy still quite upset.* After everything we have been through, leaving the MW and your post? eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm
*she stands and is stunned that two of her most favorite people she cares deeply for want to just up and abandon her. She is bewildered and she grabs the scotch and gulps the entire thing down.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm
*She stand there with her empty glass and she drops it on the floor. She looks from Ryzan to Icy and back and forth waiting for them to say something.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm
*before Icy can get a word in edge wise, Katana has so blatantly laid out the whole ordeal. Sighing and looking up at the ceiling again, Icy just sits back down on her stool and grabs the Hennessey bottle, pouring a full glass and drinking it like it was water*

stressed stare

Look, I'm tired, my feet and legs ache from wandering around like a zombie last night and I'm fed up. Point blank-Ryzan has become a staple to this establishment, this much is true. I'm tired of the physical attacks*rubs neck instinctively*and since it seems to only bother me, I've found a solution. I still have my place across town, so I'm turning in my key, well I would if I had not dropped it last night, and I'm going back to my place. That way we'll be out of each others personal space and hopefully get rid of all this animosity filling this place up.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm
-offers Psyzapp a bottle of wine-

Psyzapp, if you're going to drown your anger, do it with this wine. It costs a lot just to make enough for one glass, but you can have the entire bottle for free. It is not a drink for lightweights, either.

Many a lush in Makai would sell his soul just to taste it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm
*gulps and fidgets nervously upon hearing Psyzapp. He takes a deep breath and tries to smile for her*
...v... vendui', jabbress.

*as she takes a seat next to him, he awkwardly reaches over to grab her hand, almost spilling his wine in the process. Trying to play it off like it didn't happen, he looks her in the eye as he lifts her hand to kiss it*
Usstan tlun taudl... Usstan ssiggrin ol orn'la tlu whol l' alurl. Qualla xun naut ul'nusst.

*feels tears of his own start to take shape at seeing how upset Psyzapp is*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*glares at Ryzan & Icy* Do you see what the two of you are doing to her? LOOK AT HER! She's the Queen of Evil and all it takes to bring her down are people she holds dear to her trying to leave! All she has done is open her home to all of us....and this is how you repay her? This foolishness has gone on long enough! scream NEITHER OF YOU WILL LEAVE! This will be worked out.....tonight!  
*she looks kindly at Showa with tears in her eyes and smiles. She takes the bottle of wine.* Thanks Showa…you're a good friend. crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Sister, are you sure you should be giving her a whole bottle just to drown her frustrations? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm
*she looks over at Psyzapp* Psyzapp....I never thought there would come a day for this....but I'm afraid we're going to have to do it......*she looks at Psyzapp meaningfully*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 pm
You're welcome, Psyzapp. ^-^

Asuka, if an important person is going to drown her frustrations in alcohol, it should be an important alcohol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 pm
*sits at the table, trying not to listen, but finding the conversation hard to ignore* sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games