Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm
*Tears start to stream down her face as she stands holding the bottle of wine Showa gave her. She pops the cork and drinks right from the bottle and then wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.*

Each of you has a place in my heart. AND YOU'RE BOTH ACTING LIKE CHILDREN! *she picks up the glass from the floor and throws it across the room. It shatters in a billion pieces. She nods at Katana.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 pm
*puzzled by the exchange of looks between Psyzapp and Katana, Icy narrows her eyes and stands up, moving from the counter and putting Psyzapp where she can see her in her peripheral. Since this is going to be about how Psyzapp and Katana feel about the situation, Icy plants her stance firm and crosses her arm and looks at both of them pointedly*

stare Then, my dear leader and 2nd in command, do wish for us to do?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm
{{Yeah, well -she- started it! *points at Icy* }}
This is not a decision I made lightly, jabbress. The thought of leaving has weighed heavily on my heart, jhal I honestly do not feel that I belong here...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm
*at seeing the signal, Katana slips quickly behind Icy and effortlessly has her in a restraint before she knows what happened. She walks Icy over to the bookcase and holds Icy firmly in place.* Now Icy....you know you can't get out of this....this is one of my specialty moves. twisted now you just be a good girl and listen to your older sister. This is only for your own good love. *she grabs Icy's wrists in one hand and quickly trips the passageway open and then grabs Icy's wrists with both hands again. She leads Icy down the passageway to Psyzapp's office and waits for Psyzapp to appear.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm
*she goes over to Ryzan and grabs him by the cape and neck, gets him out of his seat and hauls him into her office.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm
*Once Icy and Ryzan are in her office with her and Katana, she shuts and locks the door. Tears continue to stream down her face and she goes and hugs Ryzan and then Icy.* THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! SETTLE THIS!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm
*stands in front of the office door to block any escape attempts.* I don't know Psyzapp....this may take a bit more than just talking for the two of them to see reason......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm
*looks at the office door* confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm
*She starts to grit her teeth as the tears keep coming.* SETTLE THIS! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm
*remains standing at the office door, waiting for Icy and/or Ryzan to speak*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm
eek *completely shocked that Psyzapp would handle him in such a way, he almost trips over himself as she pulls him into her office*
V-V-Vel'bol!? Vel'bol zhah aluin pholor? Vel'bol phuul dos xunin? eek

*looks back and forth at Katana and Psyzapp*
I really do not think all this is necessary...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm
*stares at Ryzan and Icy, before turning her gaze to Psyzapp* Psyzapp, dear, I know you love both of them dearly...but I think....stronger....measures may be needed in this situation.......they are both such stubborn creatures. *she continues to glare at Ryzan and Icy*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 pm
Lu'oh shlu'ta dos tesso uns'aa dos xuat satiir saph dos wund'akh? Inbal udos naut developed natha folggash? Inbal udos naut laughed ul'naus lu' cried ul'naus? Xun Usstan hass'l naubol ulu dos? *she looks at him as tears stream down her face.* Zhahus udossta folggash natha ulnar?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm
And you *she looks at Icy as the tears flow.* I remember when you first arrived in the GGG. Does the relationship we have established mean this little to you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm
*thinking that she had her eyes and body trained for such a move, Icy is restrained and hauled into Psyzapps office before she could blink. Stunned, she doesn't realize what's going on until the office door is shut and locked, with Psyzapp yelling at her and Ryzan and Katana guarding the door*

eek ninja stressed gonk

WTF?!??!!?!?! *facepalms* Damn, you act as if I'm leaving this world! I'm trying to do what's best for the bar and the patrons. Ryzan was here first, so to speak, and I see no reason for him to leave, especially with him having no where to go.

*looks at Ryzan and cuts him off before he starts in with his world and not belonging to this world*

scream LOOK! It's been set that you do not care for me. Fine. I can live with that. No skin off my back. My only problem with you is that you can't seem to keep your damn hands off me! I could care less about what you call me, say to me, yadda yadda freaking yadda. But this*points to the slight bruises and scratches that still cover her neck* has got to fuc- has got to stop!

*starts pacing the floor, her anger simmering as she tries to calm down. Sighing, she turns to Psyzapp*

All I want is peace. To be able to come in here and hang out, drink and not have to worry about being choked into a freaking coma, crystal? That's why I feel the need to turn my key in. My living here is too much for either of us. As long as I have my place across town, I can leave when I don't want to be in his presence. We both need a safe haven to get away from each other, his is his place here and mine is my apartment.

EDIT: *walks over to where Psyzapp is and takes her hands*

Yes, I remember when I first got here. You were the one who took me in and under wing, showed me everything I needed to know, even gave me my own goody prank bag. So no, our relationship doesn't mean that [little to me, but for my safety and my sanity, I have to do this.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games